Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[FNAF Colony IT] The Abnormal Festival - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:56 am
Chibi_Kokoro143
Zakiax
Chibi_Kokoro143
WI should my Chicas can do it but they aren't the type. We should get something rolling. I would love to set up a haunted carnival by halloween
Yes i'm hoping to try to have the first one on the way by halloween.

Are we gonna have some sister location automatons added? I would love for there to be an event for Halloween where there are contests for a chance for people to win them. I would help pay gold for them to be made

well we do need a second location since they are nomadic colony. I may use my next few staff customs for this mini event. I would like to get some fire tribers into this colony.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:17 pm
Zakiax
Chibi_Kokoro143
Zakiax
Chibi_Kokoro143
WI should my Chicas can do it but they aren't the type. We should get something rolling. I would love to set up a haunted carnival by halloween

Are we gonna have some sister location automatons added? I would love for there to be an event for Halloween where there are contests for a chance for people to win them. I would help pay gold for them to be made

well we do need a second location since they are nomadic colony. I may use my next few staff customs for this mini event. I would like to get some fire tribers into this colony.

Wish I can help. I can always donate gold. I can see baby as a fire triber.

(Also planning to do a Fnaf security cosplay for Halloween. I'm excited)  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:46 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143
Zakiax
Chibi_Kokoro143
Zakiax
Chibi_Kokoro143

Wish I can help. I can always donate gold. I can see baby as a fire triber.

(Also planning to do a Fnaf security cosplay for Halloween. I'm excited)
I'm going to try to limit the cosplays of the main ones and mainly go for fnaf themed ones *nods* something spookyish for these. I'd rather leave it open for others to get other characters and try not to over do them ;><  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:28 am
Can I still toss a potential joiner in? If so, here's the form:

I have a Talent to show the World!

Username: Heavenly Snow
Questing Balam or Current Balam: User ImageUncert
Familiar? Yes, a floofalo. "He" is just a beast of burden, carrying Onatah's wares. Having been alone til recently, she had a bad habit of talking to "him" even though "he" would just lay there.
Link to Journal Entry: X
My Talent: Crafter
Why?: Onatah is already a bit of a wanderer and highly skilled at her trade/talent. But she loves to play and enjoy life and she feels that is better in a group.
Personality Hardworking yet playful
Anything else?: no  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:56 am
Heavenly Snow
Can I still toss a potential joiner in? If so, here's the form:

I have a Talent to show the World!

Username: Heavenly Snow
Questing Balam or Current Balam: User ImageUncert
Familiar? Yes, a floofalo. "He" is just a beast of burden, carrying Onatah's wares. Having been alone til recently, she had a bad habit of talking to "him" even though "he" would just lay there.
Link to Journal Entry: X
My Talent: Crafter
Why?: Onatah is already a bit of a wanderer and highly skilled at her trade/talent. But she loves to play and enjoy life and she feels that is better in a group.
Personality Hardworking yet playful
Anything else?: no

Yes you may still join welcome. I'll get her and her Floofalo a banner some time in the next week or so. Also how would you like her to run into the colony to join them?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:23 pm
Zakiax

Yes you may still join welcome. I'll get her and her Floofalo a banner some time in the next week or so. Also how would you like her to run into the colony to join them?

Ummm, she could either run into one of their camps or while traveling. Either way is fine.

Forgot the floofalo's uncert for you:
User Image  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:00 pm
Heavenly Snow
Zakiax

Ummm, she could either run into one of their camps or while traveling. Either way is fine.

Forgot the floofalo's uncert for you:
User Image
Perhaps does she want to run into endor dude perhaps while he's collecting materials for his craft and he ends up recruiting her to the colony?  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff