Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters
[PRP] Crossing Paths (Kaito x Nerine)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image

It was a beautiful day. Nerine had woken up early for her daily practice in swimming with Gundisalv and has, if she can be so bold as to say so herself, that she was getting good at it. Under the tutelage of her new friend, even though Gundisalv shuddered without really shuddering at the title, Nerine had developed a new found confidence in herself.

Just as she went through her daily routine here in the Capital, Nerine found herself standing where the Lead Scribe called home. Nerine wanted to be a scribe because the urge to write to create with words was in her. It would also give her something peaceful to do. It had occurred to this female that she could possibly join the ranks of the Braves but she didn't possess the bone to handle the mental, emotional and physical demands of such a pathway.

Instead with her passive, lake mind Nerine wanted to do something creative and enlightening. Something much better for her skills and passions. Writing.

Yet really what could she write about? Pressing her lips together, Nerine turned around sharply on her heels to run away to figure that out. Maybe if she looked around her, talked with other citizens she could figure that out and present that as her calling to not seem like a waste of time! But who would really be a good subject to write about? Not Gundisalv of course he would have a fit.

There had to be someone else in this pathway that could help her.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:52 am

User Image

After the excitement and his little adventure in the marketplace, Kaito finally was making his way towards the scribes. He needed to make contact with one of them before he went on his journey. The water male would need someone he could go to and tell his adventures to so that it could get written down. The sites that he was going to see was going to be quite extensive so he would need to learn how to write sooner or later so he could make his own notes on his adventure. But, he would save that for later, now he was just here so that he could make a connection with one.

Paws brought him around the corner near the Lead Scribes place only to find that a Nahtill was standing right before the location he was directed to. He wondered if she would like to join him on his journey, but he shook his head at that thought, he had several other balam who was joining him, and based on his journey through the marketplace not everyone he talked to was interested. Maybe though she was the scribe he was looking for.

"Hello" he called out to her, trying not to scare her by coming up right behind her. She also seemed to be slightly distracted. Though what ever she was distracted about he did not know.

[WC: 229]
krusnik05

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:56 pm
Zakiax

Blinking up at the greeting, Nerine jumped just slightly in surprise. Turning to look at the source of that greeting she blinked at the male. Nerine blinked a few times then gave a friendly smile. "Hello. Good day to you." She said by way of greeting. Stopping in her tracks with her distracted thoughts pushed behind her mind, the female tilted her head to the side.

Nerine observed the male with curiosity on why he would stop to greet her. This female barely spoke to anyone unless it was to gather things from the marketplace and generally kept to herself with only her thoughts as companionship to figure out exactly what to write about. This wouldn't do well for a future scribe to not know what to write about. Pressing her lips together, Nerine smiled even more at the male. "May I help you with something."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:15 pm

His golden eyes glanced at the place she was standing in front of. "Well" he began, trying his best not to be rude about it. "You are standing in front of the Lead Scribe's place and I am in need of their assistance. " There was a pause as he began to get his thoughts and words straight before he continued. " I am looking for a scribe that I can return to and tell them of my adventures so that they can get written down for further use. I myself cannot write myself so I will need someone to do it." he finished his explanation.

Even though he was finished with his explanation his own curiosity came to light. "Do you also have business with the Lead Scribe?" he inquired. Kaito's tail gave a flick behind him as he waited for her answer.

[WC:144 ]
krusnik05

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:24 am
Zakiax

Nerine listened attentively and tilted her head to the side. So this male must be one of those traveling water tribers....River-minded is what they were called. It must be a wondrous thing to feel the call of the rivers to follow them to other places. To meet others in the outside of their tribe. That would be fascinating however Nerine didn't have that calling. Especially when she wanted to do much more here and felt she could do better here.

Mentally shaking herself, Nerine looked up then smiled at the male before her. "Well that is very good sir. I'm sure that you are going to experience greatness in all your adventures." It was her sincere hope that he was safe to enjoy those adventures.

As she tilted her head to the side a bit, the female nodded. "Yes I'm looking to learn the written words because I want to write and be able to write great stories. I have an inkling of what I want to do but I need a good subject to show that I am worthy. This includes showing a friend of mines that I am very useful especially to his journey." She murmured wanting to be the one to write the first hand accounts of her friend Gundisalv's great feats and that of the Braves who follow his pathway, her ears flickering at her confession.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:25 pm

"Perhaps you would like to join me in my adventure?" he inquired. Though it had not been his intention to seek out more members for his journey, but he could not pass up this opportunity to potentially find a new member for his band.

He listened to as of the why she was there herself. He nodded as she spoke, maybe then they could help each other perhaps, if not a member traveling with him then maybe the writer to record his tales. "How about writing down my tales when I returned. I'm sure it will show your talent." he reassured her, hoping that she would agree.

[WC: 107]  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:18 am
Zakiax

Nerine blinked in surprise at the invitation to join this male in a journey. That would be interesting but truth be told her heart of hearts did not want to leave her home. It had nothing to do with safety, because that was always a concern, not about discovering the unknown because that was the fun in life. No she didn't want to go because she had no intention of leaving her friend Gundisalv. Especially when someone had to make sure that he ate enough and slept enough. Goodness he was such a workaholic.

Smiling at the male before her, he gave a better suggestion. "I think that would be an excellent idea. That is that I be the one to write your stories of all the adventures. I would be honored for that chance." This was going to be exciting!

[ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games