Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters
[ORP] Preparing for Departure [Kaito's Journey] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:58 pm
Duskmourne could only hear paws on the earth as Koda approached. Her mask was on left her unable to speak as was her oath. Body language was her only way of communication, however for now. Teu, would speak for her. She looked forward to seeing all their faces once night fell. For now she saw nothing her eyes were closed. Koda spoke they were going on a journey Duskmourne was certain now this was the group she'd sought. Though she was unable to speak. She was simply a shadow. Dusk motioned with her other wing to Teu who she knew was still beside her. Dusk had placed her wing close enough to feel the other's fur.

Teu gave dusk a nod as she had finally responded. The painted balam smiled leaving the side of the dark for a moment. "Yes this one needs help, She can't see" Teu explained trying to call Koda back and motioned to the cover over Duskmourne's eyes under the mask. Even the tint didn't help too much. She smiled happily trying to be friendly. Dusk was working so she was unable to say anything.

Dusk continued to listen silently to the ongoings of the group as more and more continued to join. She had to take in every detail she could as she was unable to see.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:33 am

User Image

Koda stopped mid step and turned about face, to face the other who had spoken. At least her words had not fallen upon deaf ears. But one who could not see, that was something else the Nah had not come across before. Perhaps it had to do with what type of balam she was, but those questions would have to come later, as it seemed that this one could not speak with the contraption she had upon her face.

Returning to the one with wing's side she spoke "I see," but it was not long until the rest of her statement fell from her mouth. "Come i'll guide you." Though she really did not know how to do that. Based on what she saw with the other she would have to stand next to this strange balam so that she could 'see' with her wings rather then her eyes. Just like she did with the other Nah that had guided her here.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:52 am
Duskmourne gingerly reached out with her wing tapping air at first before feeling the warmth of the other placing it carefully on Koda's side giving the other nan a nod of thanks in the direction she felt her wing on the other as Teu stepped away.This would have been much easier had it been night time She wasn't so dependent. She could take care of herself at night. Other balam though were very ill equipped in the evening. Though she remained silent. Being blind was rather inconvenient but most of her siblings could record things during the day just fine. Where she had a world to herself. She felt quite lucky right then.

"Yeah That's it," Teu said taking a step away from Dusk allowing the other Nan to get beside and guide her. "You'll be alright then?" She asked the crimson Nan with a smile before then grinning at Koda "I'll leave her in your care!"

Dusk Gave Teu a nod in the direction she'd heard her voice.

Zakiax

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:45 pm
"I'm fairly certain that is true." Beaming she turned and looked at Rio and gave the Tah a nod of her head, "Hello Rio! I'm Ghost Paw, it's a pleasure to meet you. Did you recently decide to join?" She was just curious if she was the only one to want to join on a whim. She was a little sad that Dreogan wasn't going to come, she had hoped it would help him get out of that secluded shell of his."

Taking a moment to look around she noticed there were a number of other tribes gathering around as well. It was definitely a diverse group, she had been hoping it would be. It would give her a chance to get to know about some of the other tribes.

Looking over at the Light Balam she made a mental note to talk to her after finishing up her conversation here. "Oh yes, I suppose we should start to gather around the rest." She followed along Kailei towards where the majority of the horde was gathered.
CaliWolfe

Zakiax
I forgot that they don't give out their real names lmfaoooooooooo. So she'll be ghost paw from here on out razz

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

[ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items