Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains
[SRP] A Fateful Meeting (Kaito and Kailei) [Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:51 am
A Fateful Meeting
Characters: Kaito, Kailei
Players: Zakiax

Wordcounts:
Zakiax (Kaito) || 974 words | 0 Complete RP's |
Zakiax (Kailei) || 818 words | 0 Complete RP's |

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:43 am

User Image

Keilei had been recently awoken outside the water tribe's territory. She was woke quite a bit north of the tribe's capitol by one of the rivers which flowed into the lake. The world was new around her and all she knew of was the part of the river in which she awoken by. She currently considered it her home, but it was quite lonely being the only other balam around. The brightly colored water female wanted more then just this life she was born into, however she didn't know what more she wanted.

The crisp clean river was perfect for a water member such as herself. Perhaps she should go and wander down towards the mass amount of souls she sensed near the lake. Her calling could be there, rather then stuck here. Yet, she was hesitant on that thought. All the what ifs were flying through her head. What if something went wrong? What if she couldn't find her way back? What if she ran into someone who would hurt her? the list went on and on.

Kailei was quite the little worry wort when it came to her safety or the safety of others. It was hard not to fret. During her contemplations with her own self she did not notice that another was slowly approaching her position. She was too conflicted to even realized that another soul was approaching her, and that other soul was her other half.

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:24 pm

User Image

Kaito was exploring the area outside of the water tribe. Currently he was searching for the directions of water ways that would be needed for his upcoming journey. Being a water tribe member as well as his other companion on this journey a water tribe member he figured using the water ways would be the best way to travel. Also since he was recruiting for the start of his journey within the water tribe he figured even more water tribe members would join him at the start. He would need to accommodate for the fact that it would be most uncomfortable for him and his fellow companions if they were to run out of fresh clean water.

Movement in the distance caught the male's attention. Curiosity driving his next movements he approached the familiar feeling spirit. Although he could have swore they have never met before the presence of this spirit was quite calming, something he felt like he should remember from a long time back. Still he could not place his paw upon the feeling. Perhaps even before he became awoken into the water tribe? His other half perhaps?

His paws quickened, for a few moments until he tried to slow down. He did not want to see to eager to meet this one. The bounce in his paws though showed how eager he was to meet this one. If she was his other half, then perhaps she was woven ready to travel with him. "Hello!" he called out announcing his presence to her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:12 am

User Image

Keilei's ears flicked swiveling towards the sound of another voice. It drew her out of her thoughts bringing her back to reality. The nahtil turned her head towards the direction the greeting came from. Her golden eyes fell upon a tahtill who seemed to be approaching her quickly. Despite the familiarity of the spirit that he held she still became on guard.

It had never seen another balam in the area and she had considered this her home as it was where she had been awakened. So she was going to be a bit defensive about it. When he stopped a fair distance away she was quite relieved. "Hello" she responded trying not to be rude to this stranger, but she was still on her guard as she did not know what his intentions were. For all she knew he had no bad intentions towards her, but she wasn't for sure about that yet.

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:22 am

User Image

Kaito slowed his pace as much as he could with out seeing too eager. However upon his approach he noticed her being a bit guarded of his presence. Stopping a bit off to give her space, as he did not want to scare her, or seem too threatening to this one. Though if she felt the same connection that he did with their spirits he could not understand why she was acting the way she was.

Of course all he was doing was acting on the instincts he was awakened with. The instinct to find the other half of his partial soul, and now he was convinced that she was it. Her half of her spirit gave him a warming sort of sensation. Though he did not know how it felt to find one's other half but he knew this had to be the feeling. There was no other explanation for it.

"Sorry." He apologized. "I did not mean to scare you. I was just searching the area for good ways to travel by water when I noticed your spirit." he tried to explained. "I guess at the thought of meeting someone new, as well as this warm feeling I'm feeling I could not help myself." His ears shifted back a bit in a sheepish manner. Hoping that she would become less guarded after his explanation of the events that had unfolded here. Well his side of it at least.

There was a pause as he waited for her to speak again, as his curiously was building. What was she doing out this way quite out of the water tribe's territory? Did she feel the same about him as he did about her? These were only a few questions that ran through the Tah's mind as he waited in silence.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:57 pm

User Image

After he had apologized for scaring her she felt a bit sheepish that she had been quite on the defense of this approaching male. He seemed considerate enough as well as quite kind. When he mentioned the feeling he was having about her, her ears shifted back a bit. A warm feeling about her? It made her a bit embarrassed. Her embarrassment put her mind a bit at ease, causing her to notice a few other things around her rather then what she had on her mind recently as well as what this Tah could possibly want with her.

Yet, even so now that he mentioned it she did feel a bit of a warming feeling towards his soul. Now that she was less focused on other things she could tell that deep in her soul was telling her that this one was the one. Her other half, like the male before her she knew she still had to find the other half of her soul and this Tah before her was it.

"Its alright." she replied softly. "You are the first I have seen since awakening here near this river." she explained her actions. "I guess its only natural to be on guard when you meet someone new." or how she felt about it. Waking up in the world alone with nothing but basic knowledge she could only assume the worst of certain things. After all her safety was at risk.

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:39 am

User Image

After she explained the situation he gave a slight nod. Yes, it was quite understandable. He had been in this world quite a long time and had meet several other balam and those balam he now considered his friends. Even if it was just after one meeting he knew he was friends with them. In the long end Kaito would figure that everyone he would run across he could become friends with, even if they ended up starting out as enemies. It was not just naivety he really believed this with his soul he was woven this way.

"I think we were meant to meet each other on this day." He spoke after a bit of silence. "I myself am planning a journey to travel to all of the different tribes that are out there. Though I suppose I did get the idea from a cub." He explained and admitted.

There was another pause as his weight shifted under him. What if she did not see him as her other half like he did with her? What if she did not like traveling then what? Several questions flew through his mind, but he decided to ask the question anyways. "Would you like to come with. I feel we are meant for each other." He was embarrassed but also nervous about what her answer might be.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:13 pm

User Image

Kelei tilted her head slightly at his words. Well he was correct perhaps they were fated to meet this day. She could definitely feel the pull of her soul towards him. "Yes, I do agree," She finally spoke "We were suppose to meet this day."

She nearly laughed when he talked about his journey and he got the idea from a cub. "I would very much like to meet this cub one day. A cub that convince an adult to change his life that drastically, they must have quite the charm." the words slipped out of her mouth, as well as a small chuckle. It did seem quite the amusing feat.

"A journey across the lands with the one I'm fated with?" She inquired "I would love to join you." Staying here was quite boring and she was about to leave anyways. Keilei wanted to meet others and this would be her chance. "I am Keilei by the way." She spoke introducing herself. It was odd she felt so familiar with him that she had forgotten to introduce herself to him.

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:21 pm

User Image

His ears shifted back at her words. Yes it was quite embarrassing, but she did not need to laugh at it. Naoki was quite the curious cub and he did not have all the answers to the young ones questions and so he decided to go on a journey. If the cub helped him see what he was destined to do then so be it.

Yet Kaito's embarrassment continued as he realized that he had not yet introduced himself. All this excitement about finding his other half and his journey had clouded him from that.

His ears perked when she said she would join him. Thank the weaver. It would have been awkward if she had refused. They were suppose to be together after all. "I am Kaito," he replied back giving his own name. "And one day you shall meet Naoki, I did promise him that once he was old enough we would go on an adventure together." Thinking back on it he did say it would just be the two of them, but now Keilei would make three. Well plans changed and he figured the younger one would understand when the time came.

[ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games