Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Im sure ive done 3 already ^^'

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JLett420 IV

Dedicated Smoker

12,375 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:50 pm
So im JLett420 IV, You can call me Lette or J or whatever....um i love playing on here, i love COD Blk Ops 1&2(cant wait till 3 comes out) um i'm 23, i love to draw/sing/smoke/read/learn new things. um i have my own guild its slow but im trying, its been active a lil over a year. i hate liars/cheaters/thieves/fake a** people and stupid people....running out of smoke....um wanna know more pm me ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:17 am
JLett420 IV
So im JLett420 IV, You can call me Lette or J or whatever....um i love playing on here, i love COD Blk Ops 1&2(cant wait till 3 comes out) um i'm 23, i love to draw/sing/smoke/read/learn new things. um i have my own guild its slow but im trying, its been active a lil over a year. i hate liars/cheaters/thieves/fake a** people and stupid people....running out of smoke....um wanna know more pm me ^^

Hi Jlett <3
Welcome to IV, and yassss i love black ops i just got 3- havent gotten very far though- just had my limbs ripped off and then saved by the Law and order svu guy lolololol  

Lorennland

Sparkling Trash

20,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Stardew Valley

Trash Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:29 am
Hey! Welcome to the party. IV is glad to have you.
Smoking & Black ops sounds fun.
I'll have to wait til I get my hands on
a new gen console before I play.
Not wanting to start over once I get one.
Not to mention I want to be able to enjoy
GTA V updates again. Can't believe they left last gen behind.
Oh well. Watch out for the upcoming Christmas noobs, on BO3.
I'll be one of them.
JLett420 IV

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:57 pm
Lorennland IV
JLett420 IV

Hi Jlett <3
Welcome to IV, and yassss i love black ops i just got 3- havent gotten very far though- just had my limbs ripped off and then saved by the Law and order svu guy lolololol

which guy stabler? or cloricy (so spelled wrong) or finn?  

JLett420 IV

Dedicated Smoker

12,375 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Falling For You 25

JLett420 IV

Dedicated Smoker

12,375 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:59 pm
Skream IV
Hey! Welcome to the party. IV is glad to have you.
Smoking & Black ops sounds fun.
I'll have to wait til I get my hands on
a new gen console before I play.
Not wanting to start over once I get one.
Not to mention I want to be able to enjoy
GTA V updates again. Can't believe they left last gen behind.
Oh well. Watch out for the upcoming Christmas noobs, on BO3.
I'll be one of them.
JLett420 IV

im getting the new gen this weekend ^w^ smoking is awesome ^^ which makes black ops ven more awesome, i dont play GTA V that often like i must bee really bored cause i suck at it lol XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:19 pm
JLett420 IV
Lorennland IV
JLett420 IV

Hi Jlett <3

stablers in it smile  

Lorennland

Sparkling Trash

20,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100

JLett420 IV

Dedicated Smoker

12,375 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:17 pm
Lorennland IV
JLett420 IV
Lorennland IV
JLett420 IV

Hi Jlett <3

stablers in it smile

lagit! Stablers in COD BLK OPS 3??!!!?!?!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:20 pm
Sweet! The whole "no backwards compatibility" thing
before and during their first few months after release
really made me not want to buy either next gen console.
But supposedly they added it in a patch after a couple of months,
so we'll see. And I love GTA. The ability to just do anything
and straight up just ******** with people is something I need
at the end of certain days, know what I mean?
JLett420 IV

im getting the new gen this weekend ^w^ smoking is awesome ^^ which makes black ops ven more awesome, i dont play GTA V that often like i must bee really bored cause i suck at it lol XD

Stardew Valley

Trash Businessman

JLett420 IV

Dedicated Smoker

12,375 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:30 pm
Skream IV
Sweet! The whole "no backwards compatibility" thing
before and during their first few months after release
really made me not want to buy either next gen console.
But supposedly they added it in a patch after a couple of months,
so we'll see. And I love GTA. The ability to just do anything
and straight up just ******** with people is something I need
at the end of certain days, know what I mean?
JLett420 IV

im getting the new gen this weekend ^w^ smoking is awesome ^^ which makes black ops even more awesome, i dont play GTA V that often like i must bee really bored cause i suck at it lol XD

TOTALLY!!! they did patch it in, i've heard from some its just for the multi player modes, others i've herd you put the disk in and it downloads the compatible for that game, i myself just think it'll be like sony back in the day when the PS2 was back compat with PS. put the game in and play. which i think is awesome cause they would have lost so many customers due to us not wanting to go buy the same game AGAIN. 60$ can get me a game(s) i don't have. i hear a lot of negative and a lot of positive, like i like the windows 8(or what ever) switch screen, also the cable hook up, if i'm not mistaken blue ray player. and a few other features, i need t watch E3 again lol been awhile plus im sure they've released a new E3 by now with new info ^^ im so excited and cant wait !!! ima get it friday rage out till late Saturday, then try not to procrastinate cause i have to go pick my county fair tickets up or i loose em.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:43 pm
Sweet, I'm glad they did. Whatever method it is, I don't care.
Just as long as I don't have to rebuy the game, I'm good.
And yeah, get those county fair tickets.
Aint nothing quite as enjoyable as a county fair!

JLett420 IV

TOTALLY!!! they did patch it in, i've heard from some its just for the multi player modes, others i've herd you put the disk in and it downloads the compatible for that game, i myself just think it'll be like sony back in the day when the PS2 was back compat with PS. put the game in and play. which i think is awesome cause they would have lost so many customers due to us not wanting to go buy the same game AGAIN. 60$ can get me a game(s) i don't have. i hear a lot of negative and a lot of positive, like i like the windows 8(or what ever) switch screen, also the cable hook up, if i'm not mistaken blue ray player. and a few other features, i need t watch E3 again lol been awhile plus im sure they've released a new E3 by now with new info ^^ im so excited and cant wait !!! ima get it friday rage out till late Saturday, then try not to procrastinate cause i have to go pick my county fair tickets up or i loose em.

Stardew Valley

Trash Businessman

JLett420 IV

Dedicated Smoker

12,375 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:51 pm
Skream IV
Sweet, I'm glad they did. Whatever method it is, I don't care.
Just as long as I don't have to rebuy the game, I'm good.
And yeah, get those county fair tickets.
Aint nothing quite as enjoyable as a county fair!

JLett420 IV

for real last years was quite memorable XD wow lol i almost killed someone on the one that spins and pins you on the wall its shaped like a spaceship. and i rode the zipper 6 times and threw up on the tsunami XD  
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games