Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The Love of a Hedgehog (Reserved for DragonChild09) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:45 pm
User Image

Jet

Jet grinned "Well then. Welcome to the rebellion!" Jet said happily spreading his arms out to his sides to motion the town behind him. It was always nice to get a new member, to find someone that wanted to help against the war, or at the very least, to get away from it. Putting both hands to the back of his head, Jet spoke "Alright, we should get you settled then." he smiled and turned, bringing his hands down as he started walking, his tail flicking a bit behind him. He wanted to catch up with her a bit, but there wasn't any telling when he would be needed, so for now, he planned on getting at least a few simple things set down for her. Living space, dining hall, that kind of stuff.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:11 pm
User Image
"Right." She said smiling as she followed Jet. "So how long have you been in the rebellion?" Starlet asked tilting her head a bit as she walked next to him wondering how long he'd been here. She was curious as always. She had not seen him since she moved away. She had to wonder if he remembered the promise me made to her.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image

Jet

Jet let out a small awkward chuckle as Scarlet asked about how long he had been in the rebellion. "Well... ummmm... I'm kind of the leader... I started the group, but it's thanks to it's other members that we can accomplish so much." Jet said a smile crossing his face. It was kind of odd to think about how different things were when they last saw each other, things were calm. Simple. Now here he was, leading the rebellion against the efforts of Egghead.

Coming to a stop in front of one of the doors, Jet turned and looked at it "Here we are. You can stay here." Jet smiled opening the door. It was a simple room but it had what was needed, plus a little bathroom connected to it's back. "I'm right next door, so if you need me, you know where I am.... well.... probably... honestly I'm usually out and about...... Oh I know, I'll show you the relay office. They usually know where I am, plus they can help with just about any question you ask." Jet grinned.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image
"Sounds great. Thanks Jet." She said smiling. It was getting late and she'd yet to eat dinner but was used to it. She made sure to keep her hunger under wraps. She then stretched a bit and afterwards said "It's getting late and I can't tell you how tired all that running made me. I'll see you tomorrow, Jet." She then hugged him as she did when they were little and they would say see you later. She missed being close to him, so this was really refreshing. "How about tomorrow we catch up some? If you have time that is." She said smiling at him once she pulled away.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:58 pm
User Image

Jet

Jet was glad that Scarlet seemed happy with the idea of staying with the rebellion. As Scarlet hugged him, Jet gently hugged her back, the memories rushing back to him. When she pulled away, Jet thought about something "Wait, umm I'm not really sure if I'll be around in the morning. But we have a dining hall, if you look down there, on the first level, it's the one with a sign of a plate and silverware." Jet explained. In the rebellion it wasn't uncommon for people to be busy with other things, that was why Jet had created the dining area. Volunteers would cook and serve food, after all, you have to keep your people strong. The food there was free and tasted pretty good, nothing fancy, but man those volunteers could cook. "I'll see you tomorrow then" Jet smiled.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:42 pm
User Image
Scarlet nodded when he said where the dining hall was. "Alright. I'll be sure to keep an eye out." She said before she smiled back and said "Night Jet." She then blushed as she closed the door, unable to believe how handsome he was after all this time. He was dreamy to her. She wanted to be with him, but didn't want to rush things. She'd let him come to her but then she thought, what if he found out what she was. Would he kick her out? Surely he would. She couldn't tell him what had happened to her.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:11 pm
User Image

Jet

"Night Scarlet." Jet said as Scarlet turned and heading into her living space. Heading over to his own door and opening it up, Jet walked in, closing the door behind him. throwing his jacket off to the side, a large scar revealed itself on his back as he flopped down onto the bed. He was exhausted, so much seemed to be going on, and now Scarlet, a long lost friend, a returned. It wasn't a bad thing by any means, but he wasn't sure how well he would be able to spend time catching up with her while he continued managing the rebellion. The last thing he wanted was for her to think the he was ignoring her. Jet let out a small sigh of defeat, there was only so much he could do, and as is, he's been pushing himself. It didn't take long till Jet fell asleep.

Exiting the Meeting room on the first floor, after going over reports, plans, etc, with the heads of certain parts of the rebellion, food, weapons, squad leaders, clinic, etc, Jet stretched his arms up over his head letting out a small yawn. It was still pretty early, but he liked to make sure that everyone was on schedule and knew what the day held.

((OOC lol still brain dead on the pokemon rp? xd ))

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image
When Scarlet woke up the next morning, she started doing yoga before going to the dining hall. She got her food and sat down with a sigh, thinking it would be a bit before she'd have friends to sit with other than Jet. Scarlet never was one to make friends easily at first, because of how shy she was. It always made her feel awkward in the beginning.

DragonChild09
((Lol yeah. I have an idea of what to put in the time skip, but I'm not sure if I want to do it after all. I was hoping that Team Rocket could take Akiza but in the process, takes Sakura by mistake. I was hoping that was how he figures out how he feels about her and admits it to her.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:12 pm
User Image

Jet

Heading over to the dining hall, Jet grabbed some food before noticing Scarlet at one of the tables. Without hesitation, he headed over to her and took a seat, shoot a small smirk at her. "Sleep well?" he asked then remembered how Scarlet tends to be shy around new people. His face became a tad more serious "Scarlet, the people here are kind, don't feel frightened about talking to them. I don't know how much time I'll have to help you with introductions." Jet admitted taking a bite of his food. He didn't want to hide the fact that being leader meant he was often busy dealing with everything else, he didn't want her to wait and be alone until he introduced her to someone.

((OOC I thought she was going to do the contest move thing.))

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:52 pm
User Image
"I slept fine." Scarlet said smiling as she ate her food. "I'm sure I'll make friends in no time. Don't worry about it." She added when he said that the people here are nice and not to feel frightened. She was always shy and loved having Jet around, but she wanted to get her confidence up. She only hoped she could do it without Jet's help.

DragonChild09
((She will but I don't know how to word it. Maybe we could time skip to just after she wins? That would make it easier for me to post.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:39 pm
User Image

Jet

Jet smiled a bit glad to hear that Scarlet had gotten a good night's sleep, it wasn't uncommon for people to have a first rough night here. Jet let out a small laugh "Good cause this is your new family. Better get along." Jet teased gently rubbing Scarlet's head playfully. It was nice to have someone from before all the chaos broke out, in a way, it kind of gave him hope that things might be able to return to normal.

((OOC lol could you just try and describe it this way I can reference it later XD))

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:09 pm
User Image
"Of course." Scarlet said laughing a bit. "I'm glad i found you again Jet. I have to admit that I really missed you." She said blushing under her midnight black fur. She was telling the truth and kind of telling him how she felt about him. She smiled at him kind of embarrassed about how she said it.

DragonChild09
((I can try lol. Tell me how you want me to describe it and I'll do my best.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:37 pm
User Image

Jet

Jet smiled a bit, "I missed seeing you too. It's good to know that you're alright." Jet said warmly. He had been worried about people he had known before the war broke out, those who he had no idea where they had gone to. And after finding one of his friends dead, he had little hope of finding the others alive and well. Other members walked about handling their own business and duties, but in this moment Jet felt like he could finally relax a bit. He knew that it wasn't going to last forever, for all he knew it might not even last five minutes, but he didn't care, all he knew was that with Scarlet around, things didn't seem so bad.

((OOC idk you could just bullet point it or something below the post))

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:55 pm
User Image
Scarlet was really happy he seemed to feel the same way. "So, what are you going to do today? Anything I can help with?" She asked smiling as she finished up her breakfast. She was loving that Jet seemed to be happy that she was around. Scarlet was equally as happy to be around him again. She felt so calm and happy when she was around him.

DragonChild09
((Oh so you want me to do something like say she won the contest but you want me to put it as if I'm talking to you? Is that it?))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image

Jet

Jet gave a small shrug as he finished off his food, "Probably going to check that everything here is in order and make a run or two up to the surface." Jet said pushing his hair back with a hand in thought. Smiling at Scarlet, Jet continued "If you ever want to help out but don't know what to do, we have a notice board over in the town center, the area where the entrance goes to." Jet explained. The board always had different kinds of requests, some simple, some a bit more difficult, but it helped everyone find a way to support their community. Then a thought hit him "Right, Gamma Squad should be returning today. Hopefully they had luck on their mission." Jet said with a small sigh. Trying to change back to a more cheerful note, Jet looked at Scarlet "What kind of help did you want to do? I have some time before my next meeting." Jet asked curiously.

((OOC not really I just want to kind of know what you're thinking for it. maybe you should just try and write it out sweatdrop ))

Angelic Lupine

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces