Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] The Will To Fight On (Davyne/Kamakura) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:09 pm
His next hit didn't fair much better, his fireball fizzled out as he was in mid swing to throw it.

Kama scowled as he rubbed his shoulder.

((HP: 15 / 30
DMG: 0))

Ephebe

Ephebe rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:10 pm
She thought she eyed an opportunity when his fireball fizzed out and swung her whip, aiming for his mid-section - only to completely miss.

Dmg: --))

leon_a_darkangel

Ephebe

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:11 pm
Taking a deep breath, he aimed again this time while he threw his fireball, but came short of actually hitting watching as it instead struck the gym wall behind her.

Narrowing his feral eyes on her, Kama grit his teeth, he wouldn't miss again next go.

DMG: 0))

Ephebe

Ephebe rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:12 pm
She made a fancy maneuver that almost looked like dance steps, lashing out at him in the middle. It came close, but still managed to miss him.

Dmg: --))
leon_a_darkangel

Ephebe

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:25 pm
With a shout, he positioned his hand in front of him, a quick burst of fire came her way, arching and swinging into her as she did her fancy maneuver. He readied himself for the next volley, waiting as he watched her movements patiently.

DMG: 4))

Ephebe

Ephebe rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:25 pm
Not only had her maneuver been a failure, he'd been able to use it to his advantage; not exactly the optimal outcome.

Quickly deciding, she feinted to the left before attacking, hopeful to catch him off-guard.

((HP: 11 / 30
Dmg: 2))
leon_a_darkangel

Ephebe

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:28 pm
The quick manuever did catch him off gaurd, but as she came at him and struck, he raised his palm sending another wave of fire her way. He was starting to feel the effects of combat, his body was sore but he pushed himself just a bit harder. Panting, he took a few steps back to keep them apart so she couldn't have a strike of opportunity.

"Are you alright..?" He asked as he squared his shoulders, inspecting her from the distance between them.

((HP: 13 / 30
DMG: 3))

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:01 pm
"I... yes, I am fine." Despite her words she was holding a hand to the last place he'd singed with his flames, and was looking rather worse for wear.

"My Fear shield is still intact for now but -" she hesitated, glancing down at herself before looking back up at him, "perhaps it might be best if I concede defeat. There is no reason to risk one's Fear shield in a spar, and any further fighting might very well do so."

By her own gauge, she was relatively close to losing it; she had taken rather a lot of hits but then, so had he. Throughout the fight, they had been rather evenly matched, she thought - still, there was no shame in being the one to capitulate. "Thank you for the spar; it has been a true challenge."

((HP: 8 / 30 ))

leon_a_darkangel

Ephebe

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:26 pm
"Yes. You were a truly worthy opponent. I enjoyed our match very much..thank you." The catboil inclined his head respectfully to the ghoul reaper. "We were evenly matched, you gave me a run for my money. Perhaps we can sit and talk another time after we've both had a bit of rest?" He noted how she was singed, his ears rolled back slightly.

Then again he'd come away with whip marks that were actively still trickling with blood. He winced making a face, she'd certain left her mark. The reaper was a serious force to be contented with. "Hey. So." The demon began, a smirk curving his lips. While he'd been close to admitting defeat himself, the persistence in the face of adversity had paid off.

Both knew there limits, he lowered his hands as his fire magic withdrew it's self dissipating into thin air. His Fear shields were close to being tapped, he would need to recharge before he tried fighting again.

"My name's Kamakura Meigetsuki. What's yours?" While it felt good to win, he wasn't in the mood to gloat. She hadn't been that kind of opponent, the demon respected his fellow Halloweener.

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:08 am
She inclined her head in turn, "perhaps. I am Davyne Versailles, first year and Sorceress. It is a pleasure to meet you," and it was, for she had enjoyed the fight very much. Kamakura was like herself in some ways she thought, not prone to chattering the fight away. She could appreciate that, and the fact that he had not ridiculed her even once for her many miss-aims.

The thought of which gave her an idea. "You may have this, as a token of my regard." Reaching for her waistcoat, she unpinned the school pin there and held it out to him.

User Image

leon_a_darkangel

Ephebe

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:50 pm
Kama's smile while fleeting was there momentarily as she introduced herself as a Sorceress, and first year like himself. "I'm also a first year like yourself. I hail from an old demon family of nekomata's like myself." Although, some were also bakeneko, the family had mixed heritage. His mind wandered from his family to that of the immediate moment and time as she moved about.

Tilting his head ever so slightly as he gazed at her as she went for a pin on her waistcoat.

Examining the pin he carefully reached for it examining the pattern, and colors alike. He'd never traded pins with anyone until now. Instead of thanking her, he reached for one of his own student pins from his coat after going to pick it up off the ground, and fumbling with it.

"Then I'd like to give you this, in return." The demon retorted, in turn offering a gloved palm out to her. "Until we meet again then?" He affirmed, as he held out the pin to her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:32 pm
She took his pin with a careful hand, storing it away safely. "Indeed," she nodded to him with a slight smile which, for Davyne, was probably the equivalent of a full-on beam. "Farewell."

And then she was off, moving back to her dorm to recuperate after the spar.
leon_a_darkangel

Ephebe

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas