Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters
[CHRON][SRP] Someone Like you. (Kaito and Koda)[FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:39 am
"Someone Like you" - RP
Characters: Kaito and Koda
Players: Zakiax
Wordcounts:
Zakiax - Kaito || 1122 words | 1 Complete RP's |
Zaiax - Koda || 1001 words | 1 Complete RP's |

User Image

Koda was at the lake front by the water tribe. She was collecting the herbs which grew near the water side. There were several useful ones here. Most which were used for the soothing of pain, like a toothache or a small cut. Koda was a healer, but she only could do simple things.

Tending to large wounds was not something she was awakened with, but it was something she would like to learn about in the future. The water female was on her way but she also wanted to travel to learn about new herbs, rather than those which just grew around this area. She would love to be taught about new medicines and ways in which they could be used. Her experimenting only got her so far, yet the land was vast and so was the knowledge that could come with it.

Traveling by herself was something that she did not want to do, she would prefer to travel in a group or with another. Traveling in numbers was better than traveling alone as well as safer. Despite being a healer she rather not have to have to tend to much of her trade. Seeing others hurt was a bit disturbing at times and she always sympathized with them, aside from how they got the injury.

Koda worked quickly picking herbs, though she knew what she was looking for. At first it this task was tedious and quite difficult, as several herbs looked a like. But after a while of picking them the female was able to tell the herbs apart from each other and apart from other unnecessary plants.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:58 am
User Image

Kaito was laying down on a dry spot next to the lake. It was peaceful and the soft crashing of the waves helped him think much better than if he was around others. He did like being alone with his thoughts and now his thoughts were on the how he was supposed to start this journey of his. He knew he would need members, traveling in groups would be safer plus it would not be as boring as traveling alone.

Eyes closed he kept his head on his forepaws, to most he would seem like he was asleep, but the subtle twitching of his ears would showed otherwise. Concentrating on the sounds of the waves as well as his thoughts his senses were dulled to everything else happening around him. Every so often his tail would also give a gentle twitch as his own restlessness would get the better of him. Staying in one place for this water tribe member quest quite the difficult task. No wonder he was often found pacing the shore line rather than sitting in one place.

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:06 pm

User Image

Koda bent her head down to get a better look at a plant before picking it and placing it into a makeshift basket she carried. Her neck ordainment swayed at her movement but remained in place, remaining fixated in the place around her neck. She had gotten the hang of using her telepathic abilities to keep it from sliding off of her head. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted the movement of a whitish figure. Straightening herself on her four paws she cocked her head to the side curious as to why someone would possible want to lie in the mud.

Perhaps he was injured? As this thought passed the inner workings of her mind she became concerned for the other. What if he needed her help, or anyone's help for that matter? Her paws began to make pace as she approached the other. "Hello?" She inquired, "Do you need help? Are you injured?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:17 pm
User Image

The male was still quite lost in thought when the other approached. Aside from his random twitching of his body parts his form remained still for the most part. When the one who approached spoke his ears twitched her direction, drawing him out of his thoughts. There was quite the bit of silence before his golden eyes opened and he glanced up at her.

His reply came as this "No, I'm quite fine." There was a bit of a pause as it was clearly seen that the male was thinking deeply about something. Perhaps she could help him with his mindful predicament. "Though my mind is in quite of a pickle. I don't seem to know where to start. Perhaps you can help me think it through?" though he doubt she would know what he was talking about, after all it was the mulling of his own mind. If she would help he would have to explain in full his plan of his travels.

Kaito moved to his paws so that he was on all fours and looking her in the eye rather then having her look down at him. He figured it would be polite enough to do so since he did not want her to injure her neck over time as she stared down at his own form. From previous experience he disliked being part of the problem, but he did find that he wanted to be part of a solution to that problem. So he moved for her convince.

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:47 am

User Image

"Well I had to ask" She stated back. "I am a healer after all, I would be neglecting my duties if I left an injured b'alam behind" she explained her reasoning.

"Possibly." Koda replied to the male, quite thankful he moved so she wouldn't have to look down the entire time they conversed. My name is Koda, perhaps I could get the name of the one I am speaking with?" She questioned, only to continue with her own curiosity at what she wanted him to help with. "Would you care to tell me what troubles you sir?"

Even though she was a healer she was not able to read minds. He would have to tell her what he needed help with if she was to help him. Assuming he was willing to share his troubles with her that was.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:58 am
User Image

A healer! Maybe she could join him on his journey there were bound to have injuries over a long period of time. It would be most helpful, that and it would be less of a worry along the way.

Kaito gave a weak smile. Right he left out the most important parts. First his name, as well as what he needed help with. Of course he blamed it on how much of a disorganization his thoughts were in at the moment due to his own deep thinking.

"I'm Kaito my good lady." he replied back giving his own name. He felt a bit embarrassed that he had forgotten to introduce himself before asking for the help of the other.

"As what I need help with, its more of where to start." He began his tail giving a swish. Unable to keep still as he spoke he found himself wanting to begin pacing again but fought against it. "I recently meat this hyper active cub with the curiosity beyond imagination. He had questions I could not answer, but I wanted to help to answer so I kind of promised to find the answers to his questions. To do this I want to visit all of the tribes outside of our own. But I don't know where I should start this journey. Or even if this journey is plausible. "

What he said was quite the mouthful, but it was the beginning to his problems. He didn't want to spill all of his worries at her at once so step by step was how he was going to go about this.

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:54 am

User Image

Koda gave a small smile when the other gave his name. It was always nice to know whom she was speaking with. "It is quite nice to meet you Kaito" she replied back. The way he addressed her was quite amusing, possibly it was the way he was woven?

"Hmm" she began as she thought about the things that had been troubling his mind. There seemed to be quite a lot on his mind. To her it seemed she had taken on a big burden, one that he might not be able to fulfill alone. "Maybe you need others to help you along your journey. Possibly others who share common goals, or those who just want to travel," Koda suggested. "A well revised plan would help to, to know exactly where you are going to go on this trip. With a planned route?"

"Even I would be interested in traveling to a few of the tribes" she commented. "I would like to learn about other tribes methods of healing." A small nod went with her comment. Learning of new methods of healing would help with her trade as well as give her more experience as a healer. Traveling would be quite the great experience for her. Though she would not be able to travel to all of them, she would miss her place here.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:42 pm
User Image

Kaito listened to what the nahtill had to say. He was silent for a while. So it was more then plausible if he had more then just himself traveling. He supposed it would be easier to travel with a group rather then alone, that and safer. Well at least one question was answered. As for a planned route well, he did have using the waterways in mind, but would they be able to get to all the routes just by using the water ways? Well he supposed there was some research that would need to be done before he finalized his plans.

The whiteish water member was quite glad that Koda had made her way over to him. She was easy to talk to and well it seemed speaking his problems out loud was a simple way to keep his thoughts on them straight.

When she mentioned even she would be interested in traveling to the other tribes it brought forth his next question. "Well then traveling with others it is, but how should I go about finding those who want to travel as well. I suppose spreading the word about would be the best bet. But another question it seems I have is how would I inform the other Arc Magi that i and a band of balam will be traveling to their realms?"

As it would seem even though a few of his questions were answered others arise from the answered ones. "Um, would you like to accompany me on my journey when I decide to take it?" he questioned. Since she had mentioned it he figured it would be the right time to ask her to join him.

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:36 pm

User Image

"Word of mouth would be good. I suggest through the marketplace of the capitol. Since well you will find the most diverse balam there." she replied back giving him another nod. "I suggest talking to Stillwater our Arc Magi, he might have some ideas to help you with this." Koda continued to answer the questions shot her way.

"Of course I would love to come along. I'll be here in the water tribe if you need me, just send me word when you have decided to leave and I will join you." Koda stated.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image

Right he supposed talking to Stillwater next would be his next move. It would be easier to get some sort of solid answers to his questions. Even though they were having a nice chat and Koda did have some good ideas perhaps it was best to ask Stillwater, the Arc Magi should know. Though now the question was of when should he go, the sooner the better, but how was he supposed to know if Stillwater was free for a meeting or not. He had quite a lot of work ahead of him.

"I thank you Koda, you have been most helpful." Kaito replied back. "I have a lot of work and planning to do so, I must depart. It was quite nice meeting you and I look forward to traveling with you in the future." He spoke sincerely.

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:50 pm

User Image

"You are most welcome Kaito. If you ever need a friend to talk to feel free to look for me. I will be around but I am often searching for medical herbs as I was today." she gave him a small smile before picking up her small make shift woven basket which held the herbs she had collected thus far in.

"I do look forward to hearing from you soon." She stated giving a small bow of her head before she departed. Heading off to search for more herbs which grew around the dampness of the lake shore. And with that the two went their own separate ways, both making a new friend this day.

[ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games