Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters
[PRP] Its a Start (Kaito and Alisana)[Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:04 am
"Its a Start" - RP
Characters: Kaito and Alisana
Players: Zakiax & Ruler of Everything
Wordcounts:
Ruler of Everything || 1054 words | 1 Complete RP's |
Zakiax || 1172 words | 1 Complete RP's |

User Image

Things were getting started, he had a vague plan and soon he was spreading the word around that he was searching for members for his massive tribe wide journey. Everything seemed to be on the up and up. He had one member already committed to part of his journey. A healer of sorts, a member which would be helpful along the way especially since he predicted injury would happen sooner or later. It was a long journey and something bad was bound to happen.

Now he was traveling through the water tribe territory searching for the potential of other members to join his merry little band. Soon they would leave, but he wanted more then just the two he had now to accompany him. He was also counting on others to join him along the way. Hopefully word would spread quickly about their journey and others who want adventure would seek out the band.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:21 pm
User Image

Alisana was doing what she did best at the moment. Lounging by the river, looking pretty. At least, that's what she considered "her best." Although she had a faint smile on her face at all times, she wasn't so sure she could call this "the best." Honestly, it was rather sad, if she really thought about it. She had no purpose in life, no job within the tribe, nothing. This was all she really did, day in and day out - laze around and flaunt her stunning good looks. And while charity work was all fine and well, life really wasn't much when that's all you did all day.

The female huffed, opening her eyes and rolling over onto her back to stare up at the sky. The clouds were stagnant and puffy in the sky, their backdrop a stunning, bright blue. It was beautiful. But, it wasn't really doing anything. What purpose did the sky serve when it wasn't doing anything? It just kind of sat there and looked pretty. Alisana blinked her wide, blue eyes. She was the sky. And that, that just made it all the much sadder. She needed to find her storm. Something to mix it up, give her purpose. But where would she find something like that?

Zakiax

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:26 am
User Image

Kaito had spotted Alisana in the distance, more as a purple dot more then a figure. It sparked his curiosity and his paws made their way over across the soft grass of the river side. As he got closer he was able to see that it indeed was not just a purple speck on the horizon but another water nahtill, the purple orbs upon her front paws were quite visible upon the white and violet that settled there. "Hello~!" he called out to her in a friendly voice. He did not want to scare her off for here he saw a potential member for his traveling gang.

It was possible that he could get her to join him and his mate in their travels across the lands to all of the tribes. He wanted to find more members for his travels the more to travel with the better, that it was always interesting to meet others even if she did deny his proposal for travel.

Kaito continued to make his approach but his paws slowed down so it did not seem that he was in quite the hurry. Kaito was a bit more considerate towards others then one would think. After all he still did not know of any evil within this world that he was awaken with. He would come to see as most others he have met as friends.

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:02 pm
Alisana had been so occupied by her thoughts that she had not noticed a figure approaching in the distance. She was so notified when the male called out to her in greeting, likely warning her of his approach. At the voice, Alisana quickly rolled back over and lifted herself into a standing position, shaking out her coat immediately thereafter. Great Weaver forbid if she get caught with matter down fur!

Once she determined her appearance to be acceptable, Alisana faced the coming male. "Greetings!" she shouted towards him. Perhaps this was her lucky day, perhaps he would be the bad weather to liven up her sky, she thought sarcastically. He looked normal and congenial enough, two reasons to suspect his arrival was mere coincidence rather than an intervention of fate. As the male grew closer, Alisana called out (although a little less loud, this time) again. "My name is Alisana, how are you on this fine day?" Her tail twitched in anticipation of the oncoming interaction, her body constantly concerned with the turnout of such events. Did her hair look alright? Was there grass on her back? Even though the worry was likely unnecessary, that didn't halt its prevalence in her mind one bit.

Zakiax

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:50 pm
User Image

"Greetings to you Miss Alisana" Kaito responded respectfully. Perhaps it was his way with words that often attracted the females to his journey more then the males. "My name is Kaito" he said giving her name. Though what really bothered him now was how was he suppose to bring up his journey.

She seemed a bit nervous and Kaito began to wonder if he was the cause of this. He surely hoped he was not, that would be quite against what he had hoped for. Kaito too was nervous but this was not the first time he had done this, and he was getting quite good at hiding his own anguish. This, this would be his second time out right asking if anyone would want to join him in his journey. He did not count his encounter with Koda as she helped him figure things out more then ever. Koda would be most helpful in their trip across the lands.

He might as well just ask it straight out, else he would never figure out how he was suppose to go about this. "I have a question for you" He began trying to think how one should word this. There was a small pause before he began speaking again. "Have you ever thought you did not belong here?" he hoped it didn't come off as rude. "Or you feel like you should be else where then just..here?" By here he mean the water tribe, not this particular spot they were standing in now.

The male shifted his weight upon his paws, contemplating if he should say anymore or just leave it at that. In the end he decided he would wait for her responses two his first two questions before he decided to bombard her with more. Yes, the male had many more to ask her, all in the end would come to his point about asking about if she wanted to join his journey. Yet depending on how she answered his other questions might be ignored and the main point of this conversation would be brought forth.

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:16 pm
Alisana nodded to the male, smiling. She didn't have many friends within the tribe (she didn't exactly try...), so it was refreshing to meet someone and have a new start. Besides, he seemed rather friendly - approaching her right away rather than awkwardly carving a path around her as he could've done definitely showed that some part of him enjoyed meeting others, as well. Although the female couldn't help but notice the parts of him that seemed to be rather nervous, glancing about before he opened his mouth again.

At his first question, Alisana cocked her head. What a strange thing to ask. But as he continued on, she started to feel what he was saying - in her heart. It was strange, but she understood what he was trying to ask, even if he wasn't wording it in the best way. "Well, sometimes..." her shoulders made a slight bobbing, shrugging motion as she glanced about the tribe lands. "I love this place, I really do," she sighed, rolling her eyes slightly at herself. "But sometimes it feels like there's gotta be so much... more, you know?"

Realizing how deep she was getting so rapidly, Alisana laughed awkwardly, tossing back her hair. "But that's just me." She smiled at Kaito, quirking a brow as if to ask "why the inquiry?"

Zakiax

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 am
User Image

Good, at least he got his intentions across, even if his wording of it seemed quite erratic. "I love this place too." he replied back "Though I have felt that my purpose lies beyond this place, or was more then just sitting around doing nothing." There was a pause as he tried to think of a better way to say this. He was getting closer to his point and question. "There is always more," he responded. "As our tribe is not the only one in these lands. The Marketplace can show us that."

Finally the why of it came forth. Now all he needed to do was to make his intentions clear, much clearer then they had before. "Well," he began trying to find the right words, but decided with going right to the point of it. "I am currently gathering up members for a journey. This journey we will be traveling to all of the tribes and learning from them. We will be learning about their ways and seeing how the grandweaver has made this land into what it is today with it." Another pause came from the Tah.

Now it was time to finally ask the question. With his journey explained it was time. "Would you like to join us on our little adventure?" he inquired. His paws shifted under him as he waited for the answer from the female. In his mind he hoped that she would say yes and join them. Traveling with more then just the few he had already for this journey would be much more fun with more points of view and new sets of yes on the world. It would make his documentation of things much more interesting if he had others participate.

Ruler of Everything
I'll try to get to our other rp by the end of the week.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:43 pm
The female wasn't quite sure why she felt so drawn to the male. There was something about the wisdom he seemed to hold in his eyes that made him so trustworthy. That was why, when the question was posed, Alisana instantaneously, enthusiastically nodded her head yes.

She knew it was crazy. She knew this was otherwordly insane. But there was something about the timing that convinced her that this was something she was meant to do. Of course, that was probably nothing much more than a fallacy in Alisana's personality. A quality that she would undoubtedly pay for tenfold at some point. But not right now, not with this. This journey, she was positive, was a step forward in the right direction.

"I-I'd love to, Kaito!" Alisana exclaimed, finally vocalizing her interest. "I don't know many others, and this would be... it's just such an incredible opportunity for me in so many ways..." She wasn't thinking of all that could go wrong, or all the ways in which she may feel like a burden along the way. For now, all she focused on was all the good that could come out of the trip. "Just let me know when and where, and I'll be there." Alisana grinned, recognizing her rapid agreement as a tad more than naive. But really, at this point, how much did she actually have to lose?

Zakiax

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:23 pm
User Image

Her enthusiastic quick response quite warmed his heart. He had another participate for his journey and her own enthusiasm caused a small smile to cross the face of the Tah.

"Alright that is great. I will send word to you when we plan to leave. I'll be getting most of the supplies for our journey read so you do not need to worry about that. Unless you wish to bring something, but I will be providing the necessaries for this trip." he responded back. As long as she did not go back on her decision this recruitment was going quite well. So far he had, had several interests in this trip.

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:34 pm
Although it was beginning to dawn on the female that she may not be quite cut out for the trip, she refused to let it show on her face. This was fate, and something she absolutely needed to do. There was nothing that could hinder her resolve to set out with Kaito and the rest of his crew. Idly she wondered how many of them there were, but wiped that thought away quickly. She would find out soon enough.

At his bit of information, Alisana nodded her head attentively. "Of course! I really look forward to meeting everyone else. This really... it's really what I needed today." A bright grin flashed across her face as she gazed up at the male. Although she knew he was mere mortal, to her he was Weaver-sent. Nothing had ever been so destined since the weaving of her life. And she was ever so thankful for this. Bringing her attention back to her newfound companion, Alisana nodded again, idly. "I will see you soon, then!" She smiled once more before turning tail, nervous and excited to begin preparing for the trip ahead.

Zakiax
Feel free to make one more post, otherwise we can consider this done! <3

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:44 pm
User Image

"Yes, See you soon. I will send word on the meeting date and place. " He replied. With that the male left leaving his going his separate way, moving out to finish his preparations for the journey.

Ruler of Everything
Alright this can now be finished.

[ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces