[PRP] Dress Design (Mini-Meta Inspired)(Eridia x Chia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara's fist clenched and the blue marker made a cracking noise. The blueblood ignored the noise and pressed the marker harder into the paper. The blue bled into the paper, she would have to re-do this part of the "map". Chiara forced her anger down and grinned at her friend. This was supposed to be a fun sleepover, and so she would have fun.

"Well im inviting you! DUH!" Chiara said, keeping her anger in check. Then she giggled and relaxed. "I don't know, I was thinking of making this one troll come with me, but hes a redblood and well, come on, if I go with you, that's a huge upgrade!" Chiara waved the idea of the redblood away. "Like, not even a comparison! He could hold our drinks for us or something I guess..."

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:18 pm
Eridia didn't notice the cracking sound as she drowned in her self-pity. Then her friend spoke and that's when she felt a bit happy. Of course they were going together! If not, then Chiara wouldn't have come for her. The child dropped her purple marker and went towards the blueblood-- and hugged her. It was weird how this troll could lighten up the mood quicker and better than her, she always believed she was the best at everything, guess she was wrong. Oh well, she'd have time to hone her skills later.

"Hahahaaaa! I forgot you invited me for a second Chi!" She stepped back and giggled with her friend. "Oh! So you had a date huh?" Eridia giggled once more and proceeded to shoulder her. "Hope I'm won't be a third wheel or anythiiiing~" Eridia laughed and later coughed. "But yeah. Inviting me will make you look 10,000% cooler!! And all the highbloods will ask 'who are these cute trolls?'" She exaggerated. "Like you said, he can bring us drinks and stuff while we have fun!"

Though if Chiara had a date... It wouldn't hurt the slightest to know who they were or looked like. "Hey Chi, is your redblooded "date"- I mean- friend cute? Ya can't hang out with loser plain lowbloods ya know."

Micillia
gossiping child gossiping

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara snorted at the idea of Zindel being a date, and then laughed out loud at the idea of him being cute. "Well, i don't know that i would even call him "cute"..." Chiara rolled her eyes at the thought of the redblood. Zindel was too spineless to be cute. Maybe someday if he actually grew a backbone. The image of Zindel in his skimpy dance battle outfit came to the blueblood's mind. "Well, I mean hes decent looking... Enough to earn money and get away with out company at least." Chiara added, she would not bring a servant that would make Eridia look bad. The fact that he was such a low blood color was bad enough. Chiara genuinely giggled at Eridia's third wheel comment. "Third wheel!? ERIDIA?! I wouldn't dream of it!" The blueblood said as she stifled a yawn.

ImaginationsParadise
Totally fine if ya wanna just skip to them going to bed or w/e, we can have them just hand out off scene or something

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:07 pm
"I'm juuuust sayin'~ If you guys need some alone time I'll turn 'round and cover my eyes!" She laughed and fell back. Sleep was taking a hold of her and it was kind of annoying for Eridia. She yawned after hearing Chiara yawn-- why was this exhaustion so contagious?

Slowly she sat back down and stretched some before slowly standing up, taking her friend's hand. "Eh, I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens at that Ball. I'm sure it'll be so much fun! I hope you don't abandon me to be with yer date tho! I'm veeery jealous!" She joked.

"Let's get some shut eye, I'm pooped and I'm sure if you stay awake Lovedad will try to eat you or something. Dumb bird..." She gave her friend a lovely smile before letting go. "I'll see if my dumb drones finally brought up the extra recuperacoon, until then feel free to use mine BBB!"

Micillia
aaaand that's a wrap!

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff