Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The Rise of Gethin (Sonic RP) (Shadow x Angelic)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:37 pm
User Image

Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content.

~ Helen Keller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:38 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image

Shadow

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The sun was coming up from the ocean, with the sounds of nature repeating itself over and over. It's the sounds that had made some of the people of Mobius homesick when they were in outer space for so long, to aid a girl by the name of Cosma. It had been a few months since her death and the safe passage of the continuation of life. Everything had went back to schedule since, Eggman plotting something stupid to go after Sonic, Sonic defeats him....it keeps repeating and it gets frickin old.

"So....fricking....old." Shadow mumbled from the tree. He was playing with a stick out of boredom. He was probably the only person in the world Sonic takes seriously because how their powers were equal. Sonic was not the person to take anyone seriously, that jackass. The Chaos emeralds had been hidden since....again! But this time they stayed in Mobius, thank god. Shadow, even though he never minded space, would like to run around once in awhile to cure boredom and makeshift an obstacle course to improve his agility, speed, and the quick-assessment to make fast decisions. He jumped down from the tree and decided to walk around, knowing he'll find Sonic or SOMETHING to do eventually. "Maybe I'll find the Chaos Emeralds myself, cause god knows nobody from both sides are smart enough to find them." His metal shoes clashed with some rocks as he walked. He did hear some noises but he ignored it, it had nothing to do with him.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Ultimate Lifeform

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image
✦✧Starlet The Wolf✧✦

Starlet was being chased by Dr. Eggman and his robots. She was riding on her extreme gear, trying to escape from them. She was about to dash when her foot slipped too far forward and she fell off the board. She was next in line to learn to control the chaos Emeralds, which she was to get from Sonic. They were separated across the land when Sonic and his friends got back from their outer space adventures to gather them.

She was sent here from her planet, whose inhabitants were able to control their power. She came here because she was supposed to help guard them. You could say she was a star from another galaxy. Of course this was NOT her true form, which was made of the wishes made of the chaos emeralds and was beautiful. Her eyes showed that she was unusual because one was a very light blue and, the other, was more golden than the rings Shadow wore around his wrists and ankles. Starlet hit her head on a tree with her board laying next to her. Her head was bleeding as well as having a broken left arm. Dr. Eggman lost sight of her and ordered his robots to find her.

ShadowStream-chan
((This is her true form by the way. I had to find a picture for it.))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:25 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shadow

☆═━┈┈━═☆

As he was walking, he heard something coming toward him. He at first just turned his head. "What the hell is goi-?"

WHAM!

He was on the ground the next thing he knew. He then heard metallic sounds which honestly made him pissed! Of course it was Eggman who gets in his way! That big fat dumbass! He then got up, unaware of the girl as two robots came in. His hands then started show a lot of energy as he then jumped up and annihilated them. He had torn them apart and used one as a weapon against the other. "TELL EGGMAN TO ******** OFF!" He then saw that the robots were so destroyed it was not possible to relay the message. Shadow then sighed, irritably. "I need a break from this." He then turned and THAT was when he found reason for the robots were going around like crazy. It was some girl who...almost looked like Tail's sister. But she was grey and bracelets that looked almost close to Shadow's bracelets except his was thick and golden. His eye twitched a bit but after beating down the robots, he was a bit calmer. "What does Eggman want from you?" He then had an idea why. So he tapped her with his feet to see she was unconscious. He rolled his eyes....damn it. "I guess I better find Sonic then." He grumbled and picked her up bridal style. "Thank god his house is nearby." He then sped off to find the house.

Once he found the house, he then noticed Cream was outside which when Shadow appeared she was in shock. "Calm down, I am here to drop off someone....anybody home?" Cream blinked and nodded. "Good." He then walked on over and had Cream open the door before he thought of kicking it open. "Find this girl a room, and when she wakes up...find out what Eggman wants from her. I got a mission to do." He then went off, leaving the girl in Sonic's friends' care after all. He MIGHT come back...after all..if Eggman was not going after Sonic, he was finding a way to defeat him. So maybe the girl has something this Egg doctor wants.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Ultimate Lifeform

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:20 pm
User Image
✦✧Starlet The Wolf✧✦

As soon as Starlet woke up, she found her head was sore as well as her arm. She winced but sat up. "Where am I?" she said to herself, not recognizing where she was at the time. It had been a couple of hours since she was dropped off by Shadow. Lucily her kind healed quicker than most other races because of them being a race made by stars. Though in this form, her healing abilities would be delayed by a few days.

As she looked around, she could hear some voices coming from behind the door. She then realized that her gear was damaged. She went over to it before she took a look at the damage and sighed before she used her good arm to cause the gear to start to repair as much of the damage as her powers could handle in this form. Once some of the damage was repaired it was a matter of replacing a few parts. Unfortunately, the parts were not available on Mobius, so she would have to downgrade some until further notice.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:45 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image

Sonic

☆═━┈┈━═☆

As Sonic walked up to the house, he did notice something was off. So he entered the house where Cream was playing with Cheese. "Oh hey. Energetic as usual." "Hi Sonic!" Cream stopped what she was doing and so was Cheese. "Sonic...something strange happened. Shadow came-" "Shadow?!" Sonic didn't trust Shadow much, he was just a very....unpredictable person. "Yeah...he brought some girl who was injured and her rest on the guest rooms."

"R-Really?' Sonic was surprised that Shadow was NICE enough to bring her here to rest. "I'll see what's going on." He went up the steps toward the room to see the girl was sitting on the bed. He did admit she looked nice, pretty fur color as well. "Oh hey. You're the guest around here." He then closed the door. "I'm Sonic, I guess you got hurt in someway...you seem alright right now? Nothing to worry about." He then nodded as he adjusted his new red jacket. "Mind telling me what happened?" He then leaned against the door with his arms crossed, but kept his normal/good face on.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Blue Hero

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:08 pm
User Image
✦✧Starlet The Wolf✧✦

Starlet watched as Sonic entered the room. "Well first off, I'm Starlet. As to what happened, All I remember is falling of my board after being chased by someone who called himself Dr. Eggman, and the next thing I knew I was waking up here." Starlet said as she looked at him wondering how she got here.

She then stood as her hair started turning into some gaseous form that looked like stars twinkling in the night sky but it disappeared within a few seconds. Showing she was definitely not of this world. Starlet was a little unsure if this was the Sonic she'd heard about but was willing to give him a chance.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:26 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image

Sonic

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Oh....the egghead." He chuckled slightly as he knew what she was talking about. "Normally he wouldn't go after someone besides me if it benefited him in a way. So that must mean you have something...or your just that someone he wants." He then raised an eyebrow when her hair acted a little funky. "Are.....you sure you're ok?" He then shrugged as he knew asking a woman question like that gets him whacked with the hammer...aka Amy. "But anyway, nice to meet you Starlet. You can rest up here, Imma go get my friend Knuckles whose probably guarding the master Emerald, so rest up. We got some food here too you are free to have if your hungry." He then decided to close the door behind him and speed up to go find Knuckles.

With his super fast speed, he was able to get to the Master Emerald on time. Knuckles seemed...a little cautious. "Yo buddy! What's with the face?" Knuckles then narrowed his eyes. "I saw...something strange. There was some weird hedgehog with bat wings....I almost mistaken it as Rouge for a second...but I am not getting a good feeling about this..." Sonic did see that being strange. "More strange is that Eggman is after a defenseless girl...and you know Egghead." Knuckles stared down at Sonic. "A girl? What a p***k." He then jumped down from the Master Emerald. "Yeah I guess she got dropped off by Shadow." "Shadow?!" "Yeah, surprised me too...I guess he can be nice when he is in a good mood.Will the Master Emerald be ok without you?" "That Batgirl is already looking for Shadow, it'll be fine for awhile. So let's go." They both ran out of the temple to Tail's house again, opening the door then close it. "Knowing Tails, he'll be back in a few. Eggman is not doing much but robots....tracking two people." "That Hedgebat maybe.... and the...girl?" "Probably, I'll introduce you knucklehead." "Hahaha, original blue man."

Knuckles is a is independent, wild, tough and a loner by nature. He is rather antisocial and reclusive individual. As such, he cares very little about what others thinks, which makes him bluntly honest, straight-forward and somewhat egotistical. Knuckles is normally very serious, stoic, collected and usually likes to be by himself. He is likewise stubborn, headstrong and inflexible, preferring to do things his own way, which causes him to clash with others. Regardless, he is very strong-willed, seldom wavering in his determination and will not give up on his goals once he has set them. While he is cool and determined in battle, Knuckles has an extremely short and wild temper and is difficult to talk to or reason with when he is angry. Though his temper has often been known to get him into trouble, Knuckles has also learned to use it to his advantage by channeling it into his fighting skills. However, unlike Shadow...he can shoe empathy towards Villians and others if they deserve it (More likely than not) which makes him selfless, honest, and kind of caring.

As they entered the room again, Sonic did a little wave. "Hey, no cause of alarm. Thought I'd introduce you to friend of mine in case something happens to me..or if I am busy." Knuckles was able to take a quick peek.

"I see, Eggman doesn't know how to treat a girl?" "It's whatever at this point. Sonic then eyed the girl. "Once Tails is back from his little test run, he'll take a look at your injuries...in case if they are internal."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Blue Hero

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:18 pm
User Image
✦✧Starlet The Wolf✧✦

Starlet giggled a bit as Sonic said Tails would check her injuries when he got back. "There's really no need as they've already healed." She said having taken off the bandages while how was gone. "You see, I'm not from here. I'm from another planet you might not know about. I'm from the planet Astraea. What you saw when my hair messed up, was part of my true form. I only took this form to blend in better." She said smiling before she said "Thank you to you and all your friends for helping me Sonic, but I must be going. I have a lot of work to do before I can go home." She said grabbing her board, hoping to find something to fix it with.

As she walked outside, she wondered how she would get her ship back from this Eggman character. It was him that shot her down after all. She kept her eyes and ears open for trouble as something told her that someone was watching her and following her. She hoped they wouldn't stand in her way. She hid when they were not looking and stayed there so she could see who it was.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:43 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shadow

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Alrighty then?" Sonic let her go, wondering why she left at a whim.

Shadow meanwhile was going through the place, only to feel something was off. So he decided to run through the forest, jumping from tree to tree, Shadow glared at the sky. He saw something dark pass by so he followed. He had no idea who the creature was looking for, but it was not good. The dark figure stopped and let out an attack, almost hitting shadow. The individual then glared at Shadow before he stood tall on the rocks, and he did not look like the friendly type...if he was EVEN friendly.

Shadow then stood tall floating up slightly with his arms crossed. "Are you one of Eggman's minions?" He bluntly asks in which the individual's black scleras, and red eyes stared at Shadow's. "Well Well, did you forget me already?" "I never met you." Shadow then cracked his fists now aware of this man's intentions. "You already got amnesia...I would never expect you of all people to forget me! Of course, you did replace me after all.....Maria never liked the way I looked." Shadow's eyes open up slightly with his lips slightly open. "What the ******** are you talking about?' "I got no time." He then vanished from the rock which made Shadow turn around too until he found the hedgehog...bat-winged....thingy. It made Shadow had to jump down from being punched before he could slam his fist on the hedgebat's face having him skid back and wiped his nose which bleed. "You were always so violent toward everyone." "You think I care?" A fight had ensued.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Ultimate Lifeform

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:37 pm
User Image
✦✧Starlet Of The Stars✧✦

Starlet was hiding in her true form by this time, She was in a puff of black starry smoke to hide herself among the trees. She was watching them, careful not to be seen. She wasn't about to get caught again. She then moved as she watched the two going at it. Then she saw an unfair move and tackled the dark creature away from Shadow before the creature knew what hit him. She then took off as she continued to watch the two, eventually getting bored and went to find the Chaos emeralds, as she could sense one was nearby.

Starlet then flew overhead of the two looking like a cloud of blue, starry smoke as she did. She followed the signal she was getting towards another town on Mobius. It was in the middle of the desert, so she had to look carefully. Once she found it, she bought it as it was part of a necklace. "One down six to go." She said as she inspected it. "Having this will make tracking down the others a lot easier on my powers." She said as she placed it in a special back she had on her person. It would protect it from almost all detection, well by Eggman anyway, but Starlet knew she'd have to be more careful now.

ShadowStream-chan

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff