Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire
[PRP] The Land of Heat {Quinn & Sierra}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image

He was still getting used to the land around him, knowing instinctively where his tribe was. But that was about all the balam had been gifted when woven into being. The rest of the land was a mystery to him. As was what he wanted to do with himself. Others of the Earth tribe seemed to fit in almost anywhere they wished. Well, maybe that was where he would start! Or rather, that had been the thought process to what lead the Tahtll to the current predicament he was in.

Being lost and feeling quite a bit of warmth under his paws.

Quinn sniffed at the ground, licking a paw to try and cool it off experimentally. It wasn't unbearable to stand on the ground here! In fact it seemed to warm his blood. Make his muscles relax. He could deal with this, yes! Looking around, he began wondering closer to where the thickest scent of other balam were. He had no idea what he was actually walking into. So it was to his great surprise when he ran into another balam. And then another.

They were only slightly different in appearance - or at least a majority of them were. Great horns grew from their heads that intrigued the Tahtll. He certainly must have seemed the cub just taking his first steps in the world! Something proven even more so when he ran right into a poor female while he was looking over his shoulder.

"O-Oh! I... I'm s-so sorry!" He gasped, tail poofing up a bit as he tried to see if she was okay. "Are you... are you alright?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:42 pm
User Image
Sierra gasped a little as she was ran into by a male, briefly loosing her footing as the male ran into her. She slanted to the side in hopes to not nick him in the face with her horns. She blinked at him a little and tilted her head to the side and looked at him and nodded her head "Yeah, I'm okay. Are you okay? I hope my horns didn't do any damage to you and if they did, I apologize ahead of time" she told him.

Kyrieko

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:16 pm
He blinked at the lovely female he'd run into, shaking himself before managing to respond. "I... yes. Yes I am alright. I am so terribly sorry!" At her mention of them, he realized she did indeed have horns. Like most of those he'd seen walking around since coming the this warmer land. Did that mean she was a native to this area?

Quinn sighed at himself, offering her a friendly smile. "I guess I got so distracted with this terrain and was not watching where I was walking." He paused awkwardly, not used to talking with too many others yet. "I'm... Quinn. Might you be able to tell me where it is my paws have lead me? I'm not familiar with this area... "

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:36 pm
She shook her head lightly "that is quite alright, it happens to the best of us, I have those days sometimes except I have to be extra careful" she told him lightly. This was the first time she's seen anyone of other tribes in the fire territory, she sure hoped he wouldn't get lost too much.

"That's quite alright. No harm No Foul" she told him with a light smile. "Nice to meet you Quinn. My name is Sierra. You are on the outskirts of the fire terrain." she told him. She was wondering what he was doing out here. "Might I inquire, what brings you out to these parts?" she asked him politely.

Kyrieko

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:35 pm
He couldn't help the small chuckle at her response. Yes, he supposed they all did it at some point. But he certainly appreciated her making him feel less guilty. His stance was relaxed and his tail lazily swung from side to side behind him. He couldn't help peeking curiously at the female. And glancing around as a few others would pass them by. All with those horns!

"Sierra. That's a lovely name! Oh. I... I am?" His ears flicked forward in surprise. Well, that explained the warmth under his paws! "What am I doing? I... guess you could say I was curious and decided to explore. I sort of just... picked a direction and started walking. I've not really been woven into being for that long." He admitted with a slight blush to his cheeks.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:25 pm
Sierra smiled a little, to be honest she hadn't met that many either and she didn't get out much, since she was a little weary of wandering out of the fire territory because she feared getting lost and not being able to find her way home. She swished her tail to and fro as a handful of fire tribers wandered by.

"oh..thank you." she said with a small smile, this was her first time meeting a male from out of her tribe. He seemed nice enough, she nodded her head as he answered her question "and how is your exploration going? see anything of interest?" She asked him. "That is quite alright, I don't get out much and when I do its an adventure." she told him.

Kyrieko

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:04 am
"You're very welcome!" He said warmly, tilting his head slightly as he considered the female before him. Quinn really couldn't say he'd met too many females. Or males either to be very honest. The world was a brand new thing to him! One could safely compare him to a newly woven cub with how innocent and naive he currently was.

"Anything interesting?" Quinn blinked back at Sierra. "Well you are certainly interesting!" He grinned, then looked all around them. "This land is also interesting. I couldn't help but notice the ground seems warmer under my paws. And those others walking by have horns just as yours. Is that something common here then?"

He paused, tail flicking from side to side. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to suddenly babble all these questions at you."

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:00 am
She pondered over what else to say, she was not a conversationalist at all, probably because she didn't get out very much, she needed to fix that. She didn't really have that many friends.

"Well, I think you could say that" she said to him. "Yes, that is normal for here, we are focused on the element of fire, which is why the ground is warmer. As for the horns, i'm not sure the significance of them but we grow up with them." she told him.

"that is a lot of questions, some I do not have the answers to" she told him.

Kyrieko

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:21 pm
Quinn found himself really starting to feel embarrassed. Had he asked too many questions? It seemed to be his curse woven into life with him. But he just wanted to understand so much! And being of the Earth Tribe as he was, this new, warmer, land was very interesting. He supposed the aesthetics as to why the land was hot were simple enough. Like the Ice Tribe he'd heard mention of somewhere. They supposedly lived where it was so cold you could see your very breath freeze in front of you!

"I am sorry to ask so many." His ears fell a little. It was clear he had so many more to ask swirling around in his head. But he refrained, and instead asked what he hoped was a little simpler to answer. "Is this as hot as the lands here get?" It wasn't so bad where they were, though his paws were definitely warmer than usual.

"Please let me know if I'm taking up your time. I certainly don't want to keep you from anywhere." He offered her a kind smile.

StarshineAngel01
Thanks for being patient with me and I'm so sorry it took this long to reply back ;u; <33

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:47 pm
Sierra tilted her head to the side before answering his questions. She wasn't sure how she was going to answer them since she herself had so much to learn still. But, she had decided she would try her best to answer his questions.

"that is okay, I admittedly do not know that many answers since I myself still have so much to learn, but I can answer to the best of my ability" she told him politely. "I believe so, I haven't felt it go hotter then it is, unless you consider how hot summer can be, so there is a possibility it would get hotter" she told him thinking a little.

She waved him off with a paw "You aren't doing such a thing, I don't actually have anywhere else to be to be honest" she told him, yes she seriously did not need to be anywhere of sorts so she didn't mind answering his questions.

Kyrieko

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:55 pm
He couldn't help but wonder, briefly, if her paws felt as warm as his did. Or maybe since she was of this land, her paws were hardened for it? It was possible and made sense to him for reasons he couldn't quite discern. But she was very kind for answering his questions! And he did rather enjoy her company, even though they'd just met.

"I fear this is the curse I was woven into being with." He sighed with an easy smile. "To constantly be inquisitive!" The tah gave a small bow in appreciation. "I do thank you for putting up with all the questions. And forgive me, but I fear I have one more..." Quinn grinned. "What is your favorite thing to do?" Maybe he could accompany her while doing it?!

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:24 pm
She tilted her head the side a bit he looked like he was thinking about something, but she figured it wasn't anything of importance. She swished her tail to and fro idly looking around. She probably should start walking and showing him around, but she wasn't sure if he still wanted to do something else before hand.

"Well, we are all woven uniquely so I can't really say much against it." she told him "Nothing wrong with being the inquisitive type, me on the other hand not so much at least I don't think so anyway. I'm still trying figure out my purpose in life instead of just being here to have a family and what not" she told him honestly. She thought about his question before answering "Well, I do enjoy roaming freely and exploring. " she told him.

"What do you like to do?" she asked him politely, everyone had somethings they like to do when they have time to themselves. She was curious to know what he liked to do and why he was on to border of the fire tribe, then again thinking back he did mention to her that he was just letting his paws take him wherever, she could understand that but what really brought him here.

Kyrieko
sorry it took so long

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:57 pm
Ah, he was familiar with just such thoughts himself. Possibly part of his inquisitive nature too. But it was refreshing to hear someone else thought about their purpose in the grand loom the Weaver wove them into. "I've pondered such things myself, and I the most I can puzzle is just that. I was woven uniquely to be such!" He grinned as his tail swished lazily behind him.

"Roaming freely and exploring?" Quinn tilted his head and considered this. "That is indeed something quite enjoyable. Have you explored far?" This land that kept his paws warm was as far as he'd traveled. Though he suspected there were places he missed during that time. Really, he'd been following another at some point and just sort of...wound up here.

"Me?" The tah gave her a surprised look, like he wasn't used to such a question. "Well I enjoy learning the answers to things. So I guess that could be kind of like exploring?" He thought on it for a breath. "I like exploring. That sounds right!"

StarshineAngel01
/latereply |3 <33

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:31 pm
Sierra nodded her head agreeing with him "That is very valid point, Quinn"She told him swishing her tail to and for idly. Exploring was always a fun way to learn about new things and familiarize oneself with any and all environments that encounter.

"I honestly, Haven't explored very far I'm still getting a lay of the land as is" she told him politely. She tilted her head to the side lightly "How are you enjoying the warmth? its not to hot is it?" she asked him curiously.

Kyrieko

Late reply too

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
[ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash