Reply 07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]
Can you be friend with your ex ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:29 pm
I don't know how people remain friends with their ex. None of my friends are friends with their exes.

I know that my aunt is divorced, and she have a ''friend'' relationship with her ex-husband. They have 2 children together and I guess family keeps their ''friendlike relationship''.

My parents are divorced, but they hate each other so much that they cannot even RESPECT each other, therefore, they are not friends.

I've never been in a relationship but I went on dates with a guy, he was like so into me that I freaked out and he looked so desperate to be in a relationship. I felt he liked me for the wrong reason and I wasn't attracted to him. Anyways, if anyone of you remember my old topics lol (I am not sure that I posted this here ).

I told him my feelings and he asked if we could remain friends. So, I thought why not ? I said yes. However he kept asking me to hang out with him alone, and it just look and sound the same as going on date so I keep telling him I can't , I don't want to. and he became really angry.

It felt too awkward to see a guy that I went on romantic dates (if I knew I wouldn't say yes to be friends).

I can't imagine people who are friends with their exes that they once kissed etc .  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:48 pm
I don't mind being friends with my ex
He is a nice guy who helps me through rough times

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff