Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
My Adopted Daughter (reserved

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image
Yuki, was at the door of her new father with a woman who worked at the orphanage. Yuki was scared about meeting her new daddy she'd heard about. Poor thing was so shy and sweet. When he answered the door, Yuki hid behind Valerie, hugging her favourite stuffed kitty cat. Yuki was a neko. Since Yuki was small for her age, you would think she was a runt. Her real parents couldn't afford to keep her around. Ever since she was 2 she's been available for adoption. Now that she was adopted by a rich family, she was overwhelmed by the size of her new home. Yuki would come out of her shell eventually, and show off her little ears and her big fluffy tail, but for now she was so scared of the world around her. Mainly because her real parents were always fighting. She had no idea if they were still together or not but poor Yuki was always caught in the crossfire. She would hide in the closet hugging her stuffed cat, Celeste, that her grandmother made for her. Valerie smiled when a man answered the door. "Hello, I'm Valerie, Yuki's case worker. I just wanted to make sure Yuki got here safely." She said smiling as she gently pulled Yuki out from behind her. "This is Yuki. He is your new daddy." Yuki looked human because she was hiding her ears and tail, something she always did around new people. "It's okay Yuki." Valerie said smiling as she got to eye level with the little neko. Yuki looked up at the man and said "Are you really my new daddy?" in a soft, meek voice as she looked at the man at the door.

((Edited))
SokoBlairse13thsin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:09 pm
User Image
Conrad had been in the kitchen chopping up veggies for the salad to go with the broiled quail he had planned for supper, hearing the door he took a deep breath, put the knife down and wiped of his hands. he was scared he could barely keep up with his own life but he had heard yuki's story and he felt a sense of duty to give her a good life. he greeted the case worker before squatting down and smiling "yes.....yes i am and don't worry ii won't ever leave you......are you hungry? i was just finishing up dinner"
Angelic Lupine

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:26 pm
User Image
Yuki looked up at Conrad before she looked at Valerie unsure of what to do. Yuki then went inside and started looking around when they were invited in. When she finished touring the house, Yuki was even more afraid of being here. Yuki was trying to stay calm when started crying after seeing a picture of Conrad's late wife. They both seemed so happy in the picture, something Yuki never had. Yuki was hiding in the closet huddled in a corner hugging Celeste.

As Valerie was explaining everything to Conrad they would hear Yuki crying. She even told him she was actually a neko but preferred to keep her ears and tail hidden. She even showed him the only picture the orphanage had of her in that form. Her ears were snow white and her tail was really fluffy and cute. Caprice wasn't too sure about this. She couldn't stop hearing the yells from her mother and father fighting about how he was never around and her father calling her worthless because of how small she was.

SokoBlairse13thsin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:17 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image

Conrad's head turned at the sound of yuki crying
"Sorry to cut you off but i should go check on her." he was already heading down the hall by the time he finished his sentence. walking rather quickly, he followed the sobs into his studies closet. he sat down next to the closet door legs straight out in front of him, Knocking lightly on the closet door, he opened the door just a crack then spoke in a tone that was comforting, gentle, and warm"hey yuki you okay? i know this is all very scary and different,but just want you to know you can tell me anything, ask me anything, and that i will always be here for you okay?he was almost crying himself as his eye caught the photo of him and rose, on their first Christmas together, he had spent many nights unable to sleep since she passed, some rare wasting disease is all they could tell him, and he found himself wishing she were here once again. she was always the strong one, always smiling till the end and as he looked up a smile on his face a single tear rolled down his left cheek  

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image
Yuki came out of the closet before she hugged Conrad sniffling. Poor thing wanted to see if he was as nice as she heard he was. Valerie knocked on the door. "Everything okay?" She asked wanting to make sure. Yuki gripped Conrad's shirt, not wanting to leave his arms for a while.

SokoBlairse13thsin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:07 pm
Angelic Lupine
]

User Image

Conrad choked back the overwhelming urge to cry, as he stood up slowly. picking up yuki as he did and held her close as he opened the door
:i think things will be more than alright? he said stepping into the hall  

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:59 pm
User Image
Once she felt better, and after Valerie left after making sure Yuki would be okay, Yuki refused to leave Conrad's arms. She was gripping his shirt and her kitty cat as tightly as she could without hurting herself. Poor thing was really scared this family would turn out like the last one. She had Asperger Syndrome, which is a high functioning form of autism. She was afraid of change which was why she was scared to show her true self. She was taught that her ears and tail were mistakes from her mother's affair. Yuki was always caught in the middle of their fights. One of their neighbours called police after seeing Yuki get hit and how bad the psychological conditions were. ever since she was moved from foster home to foster home through the years until the system had run out of options and placed her in that orphanage until she was adopted by Conrad. She was just scared he would send her back though she didn't say it. She then fell asleep in his arms still gripping his shirt not wanting him to leave her for a second.

SokoBlairse13thsin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:07 pm
Angelic Lupine
]

User Image
Conrad feelings had been conflicting, he was overwhelmed, and relieved, scared and hopeful. but seeing her fall asleep still slinging to him and her stuffed cat brought a smile to his face and as he sat in a rather large watching the log in the fireplace burn down to coals he thought to himself everything is right as it should be[/i[ and dozed off yuki still curled up against his chest  

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:49 pm
User Image
When Yuki woke up, she hugged Conrad as she hugged Celeste, still a little scared. She made a small whimpering noise as she gripped Conrad's shirt and said "Daddy......" as she snuggled up to him making a soft purring sound. She was happy just laying with him glad that he was being nice to her.

SokoBlairse13thsin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:53 am
Angelic Lupine
]

User Image

Conrad woke to yuki purring, snuggled against him. yawning, he lightly patted her head "Morning yuki sleep well? still groggy. looking around he chuckled a bit, "guess we both were worn out, i haven' t slept that well in years?, Conrad sat there for a minute, rested and relaxed, before asking yuki " so yuki what do you want for breakfast?"  

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:40 pm
User Image
Yuki thought about it before she said "Can we have pancakes with chocolate chips daddy?" Yuki had not had Chocolate chip Pancakes in a while, not since she was first brought to the orphanage and was given them to help her feel better. Chocolate always made her happy and satisfied. She looked up at Conrad as she got up hugging Celeste with a small, shy smile on her face as she looked at Conrad, while she was waiting for his answer.

SokoBlairse13thsin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:30 pm
Angelic Lupine
]

User Image

Conrad smiled,lifting yuki up with him"Chocolate Chip Pancakes it is," sniffing himself he scrunched up his face and then i think i need a bath, and you could too, i have a surprise for you after we eat and clean up, i think you will love it." moving to the kitchen Conrad grabbed his chefs hat off it's hook ,and placed it on yuki's head before setting her on the counter nest to the trie as as he darted around the kitchen grabbing the flour,milk,baking soda, eggs, and chocolate chips, setting them down next to yuki before grabbing out the spoon and bowl" hey yuki i could use a little sue-chef to help me you up for it?  

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:16 pm
User Image
Yuki nodded and said "Okay." with a small smile on her face as she loved to cook back at the orphanage. She then set Celeste on the counter next to her saying "Stay here." as if the stuffed cat would move. She then asked "What can I do to help, daddy?" as she looked back to him smiling.

SokoBlairse13thsin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:55 pm
Angelic Lupine
]

`Conrad smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck" Any good at cracking eggs cuz I'm not, always drop bit o shell..... kinda of a klutz actually he spoke with a nervous chuckle as he leaned back to what h thought was a counter, only to miss by a few inches sending the bowl up in the ai and onto his head with a metallic clang he sat for a minute before laughing to himself. [b" i rest m case"  

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image
Yuki giggled and said "I can do it." She then got the bowl before she started cracking the right amount of eggs in the bowl with the chocolate chips and pancake mix. She then started mixing it by hand with Celeste, her stuffed kitty, sitting on the island in the middle of the kitchen watching. Yuki felt happiest when she was helping someone cook. Once the mixture was ready, she said "it's ready daddy,"as she looked up at him.

SokoBlairse13thsin

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff