Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The Novan Ship [X] [O] [Het] [I]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

An Rp between Shadowstream-chan and Yaroki

feel free to read

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:24 pm
Yaroki
This is going to be a weird format, so please forgive me, haha. Tallulah's post is in the spoilers

User Image

Ń
↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚

☩ I pretend to be normal like everyone else
☩ but it gets boring after awhile being in this dull shell.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┮ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┬

It was another day of the big blue sea. Nando had a big crew of nice men...and a woman as well. The woman was the first mate but Kenta was his quartermaster, Akari his Mastergunner, and Ashton was his surgeon. The first mate was...complicated. The girl was nice and sweet-looking but it seemed like she would be too much work, they were turning to go and land at one of the foreign lands for awhile as they had traveled for awhile now, and they all needed a break from the ship. Once they dropped anchor, they got out of the ship and decided to explore the land. "Alright everyone. We be goin' t' spend th' night here. Thar are prolly some tribes scallywags here so be careful. If ye see any o' them, try t' avoid them as much as ye can. They be many o' them 'n we do nah wants t' deal wit' savin' yer arse. So refrain from violent behavior if ye see them 'n if ye find grub or hunt fer grub, brin' it t' th' ship. We'll continue searchin' fer th' booty tomorrow." He then continued walking to explore the place a bit.
┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┻ ┵ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┴

People wanna laugh at me because I am different ☩
but I'll laugh right back at them because, in all honesty, they are all the same. ☩
↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚

My outfit: here

User Image
۩════════════════════════۩
"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?"
۩════════════════════════۩

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Tallulah▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

The girl ran through the forest, unsure of what to do. She knew there were people behind her, trying to catch her once again. She was taken from the home that they destroyed. She just had to escape someway somehow. She jumped through the rocks and fallen trees in order to escape. She was able to find the beach but she knew she had to keep hiding. Off the distance she did find a strange pirate ship. She then turned back to where the noises were and dropped down from the hill and decided she might as well get to the ship, figuring being with pirates was far better than a slave to the enemy tribe, and possibly forced to marry and please a man she rather not be with.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Native Princess▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Her outfit: here

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:13 pm
User Image. Isabella rubbed her head with a groan, "who's making that unholy racked?" The Nephalem first mate sat up in her bed, laughing a little at her own choice of words. Getting up Isabella put on a black top that showed off her midsection as well as her "assets", she the reached for her dark blue and black skirt cut to allow full freedom while still covering what others called modesty. The first mate then decorated herself with an assortment of gold necklaces and bracelets, then to finish the ensemble her boots and weapons belt which like her boots was black leather. On said belt she wore a hanger(like a cutlass but longer), a pair of ornate daggers and a single pistol, all held up by her golden belt buckle. Once dressed she left her cabin as rest of the crew rushed around fallowing the captains orders, orders which she was unaware of. Thus Isabella made her way off the ship and towards said captain, "my my look at them scurry. Your might just be a great captain or a cruel one, I can't tell which but a least your more than just a pretty face." Isabella joked as she ran her fingers over Nanndo's shoulders, "so where are you off to my lovely little captain ."

((OOC:I'll post as Jack in the next post))
ShadowStream-chan

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff