Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[P] Zaks Plot Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:58 am
Zakiax

Hiya Zak!

So I'm a terrible and horrible person for being so bad at keeping up with plots/rps/etc that I offered on. Life got a little hectic but I'm really wanting to get some stuff going for my poor b'alam OTL

SO, I was wondering (after browsing Kaito's thread) if you'd still be interested in Raven meeting Grey and traveling with him? And they could both eventually meet up with Kaito's group? I'd definitely like to toss Raven into his traveling band at some point! She might find she enjoys it and sticks around, or maybe Grey can drag her around to his home? All the possibilities! :3

And I'm still willing to set up the RP between Grey and Raven too!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:05 am
Kyrieko
Zakiax

Hiya Zak!

So I'm a terrible and horrible person for being so bad at keeping up with plots/rps/etc that I offered on. Life got a little hectic but I'm really wanting to get some stuff going for my poor b'alam OTL

SO, I was wondering (after browsing Kaito's thread) if you'd still be interested in Raven meeting Grey and traveling with him? And they could both eventually meet up with Kaito's group? I'd definitely like to toss Raven into his traveling band at some point! She might find she enjoys it and sticks around, or maybe Grey can drag her around to his home? All the possibilities! :3

And I'm still willing to set up the RP between Grey and Raven too!

Its all good. I did have life become quote hectic too so I know the feeling.

I am still interested, and if you could set it up that would be wonderful.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:09 am
Zakiax

Oh yay! Excellent! I'll get something set up for them then. Where about is Grey currently traveling? Is he still out near the light tribe or has he moved on somewhere else?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:14 am
Kyrieko
Zakiax

Oh yay! Excellent! I'll get something set up for them then. Where about is Grey currently traveling? Is he still out near the light tribe or has he moved on somewhere else?
He can be practically anywhere atm ;><

He really won't stay in one spot for long, so where ever you want them to meet is good, and then they can travel for a while or so.

It is going to take Kaito and his troup a while to get to where they are going and come back so we have all the time we can.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:26 am
Zakiax
Kyrieko
Zakiax

He really won't stay in one spot for long, so where ever you want them to meet is good, and then they can travel for a while or so.

It is going to take Kaito and his troup a while to get to where they are going and come back so we have all the time we can.

Hehehe okay! That works for me. I'll figure out where Raven is most likely lurking and have her run into him there!

LOL totally understandable. Means we can have some fun with these two and their own little adventures until then ;D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:08 am
Updated with More plots and Balam  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:09 am
Kyrieko
Zakiax
Kyrieko
Zakiax

Hehehe okay! That works for me. I'll figure out where Raven is most likely lurking and have her run into him there!

LOL totally understandable. Means we can have some fun with these two and their own little adventures until then ;D
Yep, Kaito's Trip is just about to leave the water Tribe, Earth Tribe here they come!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:09 pm
Zakiax

User Image User Image For possible romantic plotting?

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:34 pm
Intomniac
Zakiax

I'd like that, though I do like rping things out first to see how well they would get together. If that is fine with you.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:10 pm
Zakiax
Intomniac
Zakiax

I'd like that, though I do like rping things out first to see how well they would get together. If that is fine with you.

Absolutely! I love the getting to know each other and bonding roleplays. :3  

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:14 pm
Intomniac
Zakiax
Intomniac
Zakiax

Awesome Celia kind of just lurks in the endless plains, would you like to start the rp or shall i? If i do it won't be until some time on monday or so, I have a few others I really need to start this weekend.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:19 pm
Zakiax
Intomniac
Zakiax
Intomniac
Zakiax

Awesome Celia kind of just lurks in the endless plains, would you like to start the rp or shall i? If i do it won't be until some time on monday or so, I have a few others I really need to start this weekend.

I don't mind starting~ :3  

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:27 pm
Intomniac
Zakiax
Intomniac
Zakiax
Intomniac
Zakiax

I don't mind starting~ :3
Awesome just quote me when you have it started ^.^  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas