Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Working on an experiment (Healing and Yuri) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:04 pm
HealingAssass1n

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When you look at me, do you see the smile on my face...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιℓα Ⓗєαят◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Confronting the stranger◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Entering her apartment◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: As she looks in the image◄
╚══════════════╝

If what Cody saying is true, then whatever data and notes he has on his research on the meteorite crystals may help her with finding that cure that she needs. At first she thought she had some time to think it over because he can still pose a threat to her, but upon hearing the droid tell them that there is movement within the building carrying military grade signals, Sheila's choices came down to two: either leave with Cody or face off a military squad. Her chances of survival are better if she leaves now with Cody. She checked the window to see if anybody was waiting outside. Damn! There are soldiers guarding the building so escape is going to be difficult.

"You got a plan for escaping? We're not leaving through the front door and we're not going to get very far if we access the roof. These soldiers are everywhere and if I use my power...well, I'll end up becoming a bigger fugitive than I already am."

...Or do you see the tears I fight to hold inside?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:25 pm
Yuri_Misawa

Cody looked at her when she spoke but he thought it over, "Don't worry, I have an idea... I have known that you have been here for a while." He said admitting it but he pulled out a earpiece as he looked at the metal spider, "Sophie, hack me into their comms." He said but soon she did and he was able to hear their transmissions. He moved to the door, holding there but when a man kicked open the door, he was alone, one of many checking the floor. Cody grabbed him when he did and severed his comms line going to his headset. Cody knocked the man out but then placed a finger on his ear, looking at the agents credentials that Sophie sent to him after scanning the mans face, "This is Jackson, room 4b is clear, proceed to the next floor up." He said in a different voice but hearing the confirmation, he moved the door back in place for cover. Cody then looked at her as he removed the riot gear from the knocked out agent, "Put these on." he commanded to her, having an idea.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:11 am
HealingAssass1n

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιℓα Ⓗєαят◄
╚══════════════╝

This stranger has a plan to get the two of them out of her safely? Sheila has to see this for herself, although she is somewhat scared that her secret location has been known by him for a while now. Who on earth is he? The moment she heard footsteps, she took cover by the coach and pulled out her pistol ready to defend herself from the police. Her door got kicked in and she pulled back the safety of her gun in case the intruder got too close. Fortunately Cody managed to grab him and knock him out. He also impersonated the officer to send the other officers away from her room. Whoever this stranger is, he is dangerous and she will have to be wary of him. She stood up from her covered position and she was given the riot police uniform. From there she put the uniform over the clothes she was wearing now just trying to go along with Cody's plan for now.

"Why am I doing this?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:01 pm
Yuri_Misawa

Cody looked at her when she spoke, he saw that she put the uniform on but he had her lower the face protector which hid her face a bit more. He then moved with his back to her front, walking in front of her, "Hold my wrists alright." he said having put a pair of handcuffs on his wrists but it wasn't locked. When she would hold his wrists, he made sure to walk so she can keep up, "Just keep your head down and make it look like your arresting me." He said as they moved down the building but once they were on the ground floor, he saw a chance and moved her down to the basement, "This building is over a sewer access hatch, goes three blocks down which I can get us access to a car." He said explaining the plan as they were in the basement and he began to clear some boxes to expose the sewer access.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:57 am
HealingAssass1n

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιℓα Ⓗєαят◄
╚══════════════╝

After Sheila finished putting on the riot police uniform and the face protector completely concealed her identity, she held Cody's wrist after the handcuffs were "locked". Then she proceeded to walk out of her apartment with him as they head downstairs as if she is making an arrest. Instead of exiting the building, they instead moved into the basement where Cody revealed that there is a sewer access hatch that they can use to get away from the cops without them knowing. As if she has a choice at the moment so she quietly complied with his idea. Once they were within the sewers, she removed the police helmet and the handcuffs from Cody's wrists before saying,

"...What do you know about me? I want to know everything do when the time comes for my memories to return it won't be too much of a shocker for me if you're telling the truth."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:41 pm
Yuri_Misawa

Cody looked at her when she spoke but he thought it over as they made their way through the sewer, "I know a lot about you... I know that you don't remember but we were about to get married before you lost your memory." He said softly to her. He then thought it over, "What would you want me to tell you?" he asked curiously to her, he would easily tell her the truth but it all matter on what she wanted him to talk about. They walked along, but Cody put his fingers to his ears, "Sophie, grab the bike and bring it to the extraction location." he said as they got to another access as he helped her climb out.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:54 pm
HealingAssass1n

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιℓα Ⓗєαят◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Escaping◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Sewers◄
╚══════════════╝

Married? To him? Why would Sheila be married to Cody? Memories shouldn't matter if her heart tells her that this man is who he says he but...right now her heart isn't feeling it. It isn't that jittery feeling that she expected to feel. Its more...fear. Her life right now is fear so perhaps her heart is clouded by that fear. Well, right now she wants to know more about who she really is. Why does she need to eat these strange crystals? What did she do to have all these people come after her? After being helped by Cody to get out of sewers, she asked him,

"What did I do to make all these people come after me? Why is it that I have to eat these strange crystals...what the hell am I? I can't be human because of these powers that I have...it makes me feel like I'm an alien..."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:41 pm
Yuri_Misawa

Cody looked at her when she spoke but he thought it over, he helped her out of the sewer but listening to her. Cody shook his head, "You're human, but something happened to you, to both of us." he said as he looked around outside but when they walked down a couple alleys he held his finger to his ear, "Come on Sophie." he said but then it wasn't long that his motorcycle pulled up, the spider integrated into the engine as Cody got on, "Hop on and I will take you to where I can help you find out more about yourself... I want to show you home." He said kindly to her, holding his hand to her to show support.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers