Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
LOVE & PLOTS [Mew's Singles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:37 pm
HERE THAR BE FELINES....
Of the single variety.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:38 pm
♀ Females ♀

User Image
Personality: Mystic is a mute, tending to talk and express herself through small noises and movements of her body. She is kind, but very shy because of her inability to speak, and sometimes gets frustrated over it.
RP NOT NECESSARY

User Image
Personality: Stargazer is a hard-headed, stubborn high-flying girl with a heart too large. She does not follow orders well, and tends to shirk duties.
RP NOT NECESSARY

User Image
Personality: Bifrost is a priestess in Valkyries and is as blind as they come. She is motherly, and if not doing her spiritual duties, she can be found basking in the sun, possibly telling cubs stories that she makes up.
RP NECESSARY

User Image
Personality: Memoria is a bit on the psychotic side, tending to love making others confused. She enjoys making others chase nonsense, or send them on a wild hunt for some treasure she made up.
RP NOT NECESSARY

User Image
Personality: Leora is a Chronicler who leads a double life. Outside the mask, she is very loving, if a bit on the aloof side. Donning the mask turns her into the silent observer she was trained to be. She takes her job seriously, and understands all of what it means to be such.
RP NECESSARY

User Image
Personality: Sophia is the Matron of the Orphanarium, a location in the Dark Tribe whom cares for the unlucky individuals who have no hhome. She is motherly and stern, but enjoys playing games with her extended family.
RP NECESSARY

User Image
Personality: Kattila is a gentle creature, who wouldn't harm a single creature. She tends to be shy around others and will run and hide if she gets the chance.
RP NOT NECESSARY

User Image
Personality: Senzari is a rude, crude creature, with the tendency to tell someone exactly what is on her mind. She does not sugarcoat a situation, and likes to get into fights with others for the heck of it.
RP NOT NECESSARY

User Image
Personality: Rainwhisper is one who goes with the flow of the world around her. She molds to situations with some ease, knowing if she needs to fight or use diplomacy to avoid bloodshed. She is kind to others and loves to make friends.
RP NOT NECESSARY

User Image
Personality: Freyja is a playful, flighty creature with a heart that tries to encompass all. She is the Wind Skati (leader) in the Valkyries and even though she is so playful, she does take her position seriously. She is a good leader, who takes into account all sides of a situation, and what the casualities of a plan might be. She does not attack without a perfect plan set. She loves cubs, and loves to fly away and play as much as she can, sometimes bringing upon the wrath of her sisters for disappearing.
RP NECESSARY

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:39 pm
♂ Males ♂

User Image
Personality: Skorn is a dangerous fellow, for he tends to attack first, ask questions later. Hence his scars. He enjoys fighting more than conversing, even if it doesn't inflict damage upon his foe. Just the feeling of fighting, the exhilairation of the battle is something he seeks.
RP NOT NECESSARY

User Image
Personality: De'Lan is a quiet, wandering sort. He takes pride in his acrobatic flight skills and enjoys showing off if he gets the chance.
RP NOT NECESSARY

User Image
Personality: Cerasus can come off as rude and uncaring, but in truth he is unskilled in how to converse with others. Those who spend time with him will realize that he is just a cub trapped in an adult's body.
RP NOT NECESSARY

User Image
Personality: Cristata is one who sticks to the skies as much as he can. He enjoys flying with the sun goes down and the moon awakens the world in a glow of silver. He tends to avoid others, but will stay still if he needs to if something strikes his fancy.
RP NOT NECESSARY

User Image
Personality: Zaos is a part of the Stormblessed and loves his home in the trees. He loves to climb up the to the top of the tree and look upon the land around him in amazement.
RP NOT NECESSARY

User Image
Personality: As fleeting as a breath, Orchidiz is one who wanders with the sun. The world around him fascinates him, and he does not tend to sit still if the sun is shining. Responsibilities are shirked without care.
RP NOT NECESSARY
User Image
Moonrider is much like his adopted sister, Stargazer. He will take wing and fly into the skies at the first available chance, and there he will stay until he becomes tired.
RP NOT NECESSARY

User Image
Personality: Aevant is as cold as the land he hails from. He does not converse with strangers and takes seriously the protection of his homeland. He despises outsiders and finds those who cannot survive the cold as useless.
RP NECESSARY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:21 pm
Mewsings of An Angel

I'm gonna go ahead and toss Aseema at Orchidiz~
User Image

She's an absolutely fearless adventurer who hates staying in one place for too long - it's a waste of her time when she could be seeing the world. I was thinking of looking for someone from another tribe, but Orchidiz also being a wanderer struck me. Also, he's gorgeous *w*
I love RP, but it wouldn't be completely necessary. She does have a pretty large family (5 siblings) so the Light Tribe capital will always be her "home base."

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:21 pm
Ruler of Everything
Mewsings of An Angel

I'm gonna go ahead and toss Aseema at Orchidiz~
User Image

She's an absolutely fearless adventurer who hates staying in one place for too long - it's a waste of her time when she could be seeing the world. I was thinking of looking for someone from another tribe, but Orchidiz also being a wanderer struck me. Also, he's gorgeous *w*
I love RP, but it wouldn't be completely necessary. She does have a pretty large family (5 siblings) so the Light Tribe capital will always be her "home base."

I thought for certain I had replied to this!
I'd be interested!
What are you looking for?
A lover or a friend?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:57 pm
Mewsings of An Angel
I thought for certain I had replied to this!
I'd be interested!
What are you looking for?
A lover or a friend?

Ahhhh, either! He's gorgeous and I think they'd look great together, but even travel buddies would be wonderful for her. She needs anything, really~  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:48 pm
Mewsings of An Angel

I'd like to toss Aurel
User Image

At Sophia for some Orphanarium rp  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Manage Your Items