Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains
[PRP] Family Matters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:27 am
Players:
Zakiax - As Zain : 133
and Katrina : 70
Yushika - As Zyale as cubs :
Kamileunaire - As Zvonimir as cubs :

So sorry that the family rp took this long for me to put up. I got a bit busy, but now I'll have time for some rps.
Yushika

Kamileunaire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:41 am
User Image

Full darkness drifted over the housing complex, causing the dark male to stir in his sleep. The past few days the dark male hadn't been getting much sleep at all, not with his mischievous little cubs running around. His soul mate and his blood brother had both been watching them for him as he did his patrols. But now it was his blood brother's turn to patrol and he was finally able to spend a bit more time with his family.

His ears twitched as he lifted his head from the ground, one eye cracked open, only to see that their blood brother was gone. Letting his head fall back onto his for paws his eye slipped back closed, hoping to get a few more minutes of sleep before his cubs woke up.

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:55 am
User Image

Katrina had stirred before her soul mate had. She was woken up by the slight movement of their blood brother when he left for his first patrol. She gave him notice as he left before settling herself back down next to her cubs and her mate. She settled back down quickly as she also needed the sleep, sleep was elusive when you have two overly excited newly awakened cubs around.  
[ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games