Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Dark Secrets (1x1 w/The Split Heart)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:43 pm
Human Girl X Werewolf Boy
User Image
The new school year. A transfer student moves into the apartment building, and enrolling into a new school with a dark secret. A girl with a rebellious life, and a complicated family. Two opposites collide together as the first day starts.
Downtown
User Image

RULES:
❧Follow guild ones
❧No one is god
❧Post more then 3 lines
❧Picture required
❧ Must PM skele to me first
❧And Have Fun ^.^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:45 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
User Image
Name: Kyoko
✮Macaroons
✮Trying new things
✮Cooking
Dislikes:
✮Rude people who ruin the fun
✮Dishonesty
✮spending her days after school at home.
✮Her parents
Personality: Shes outgoing with her friends and loves to try new things. She is more compatible with her girl friends. She never had a close guy friend before so she can get a little nervous when alone with a guy. Shes caring and thoughtful. But has an awful secret she hides from everyone.

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:57 am
The Split Heart
User Image
Name: Giovanni
♥Making music
♥Napping
♥Fetch
Dislikes: ♦Crowds
♦Being restricted
♦Fleas
♦His "Gift"
Personality: He slacks off and can be very standoffish if people try to get too close to him. He isn't antisocial but just doesn't make an effort to make friends. He is very kind however, especially so to children. He is hostile to his former pack to the point of being willing to fight them.
Bio: Giovanni was originally from a small Belkin country with a population less than two thousand. Living outside the villages, he and his pack lived in seclusion, shunning humanity as a whole, even going to the point of killing those who might find out about the pack. Giovanni rejected the idea by leaving the pack who warned him that should he run risk of revealing his true nature, they would call a Hunt for him and any of those that know of him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:51 pm
User Image

Kyoko
OOC:
With: No one
Mood: Happy
Thoughts:"First day of school. Can't wait to see my friends again"
¤═════════════════¤
¤═════════════════¤

The alarm shouted at her to wake up. Moving to the side, Kyoko slammed her hand on to the phone, making the alarm sound stop. Stretching her arms out and letting out a big yawn, she jumped out of bed and walked over to her bathroom. Getting ready in the morning; she washed her face, brushed her teeth, brushed her hair, changed into her uniform, and went to the kitchen to grab some toast before heading out the door to school. She hummed a song that was stuck in her head. She was happy and excited for her new year at school, hoping to get closer to Jason, a boy in her class that she had a crush on since middle school. "This is my chance.." She said happily as she walked out the empty house with her bag. Locking the door behind her, she heard some noise in the building next to hers. -Some one lives there now...- She stood at her door looking at the one next to hers. -Maybe I'll welcome them after school... Can't be late- Then walking to the end of the hall, and entering the elevator.

¤═════════════════¤¤═════════════════¤
The Split Heart

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

The Split Heart

Gallant Paladin

4,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:03 pm
User Image
Giovanni
OOC:
With: No one
Mood: Tired

∞═════════════════∞
∆═════════════════∆

The dark eyes of beasts watched as he struggled against a crushing weight. Gasping for breath as his lungs compressed tighter under the hulking shadow over him, he could begin to make faces out in the darkness beyond. Some he knew as villagers, looks of scorn and disgust piercing the darkness into his soul. Other faces he didn't know, strangers gaping in fear of the beast before them. The figure above pulled out a blade, howling for blood as it plunged the weapon towards Giovanni.

The young man bolted upright in his bed, soaked in sweat. He groaned retracting his claws and folding his ears away. The same nightmare haunted him nightly, feeling all the more real each time, more like a premonition than a dream. He sighed and rolled over to his closet. Premonitions were stories the elders would tell to the pups to make them feel special. He needed to just stop eating before bed. Blindly fumbling through his clothes, he managed to throw on his uniform and slip on his glasses. He opened his fridge to a sight that would frighten even those with iron stomachs, stack from bottom to top were either water bottles or instant ramen. He didn't know how to cook and had once successfully burnt and cold cut sandwich, ushering his own rule of no cooking anything more complex than instant ramen. Of course his tight budget help solidify that choice as well. After slowly downing his breakfast, he finally glanced at the clock. His sleep blurred eyes made it difficult to read at first but as his vision cleared, his face grew paler. Crap! I'm going to be late!
Thanks to some help from a former secretive pen pal, he had been able to enroll into a school and at an age level similar to his. A few forged documents, several fake phone calls, and a rather impressive work of computer hacking, his friend had managed to work him into the system. Of course this ment that he had to stay under the radar such as getting to school on time for his first day. Bursting full force out of his door, bag and violin case in tow, he barreled into the elevator and a girl. "Ack! S-sorry! Kinda in a hurry. He said absent mindedly as he lay stunned on the ground.

∆═════════════════∆
∞═════════════════∞

-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:24 am
User Image

Kyoko
OOC:
With:Rushed Boy
Mood: Confused, Shocked
Thoughts:"In a hurry? But school doesn't start until.... WHAT! I'm gonna be late"
¤═════════════════¤
¤═════════════════¤

She looked down at the boy who jumped in the elevator with him. "Thats alright... Are you okay" Holding out her hand she helped the boy up. After getting a good look at him, she noticed something about his outfit. -His uniform.. It's from my school...- She gave him an confused look. "Do you attend Kouryou High... If you do, then you shouldn't be rushing. We still have like 30 minutes until class starts..." She pulls out her phone, turning to screen on to look at the time. The time on her phone made Kyoko worry. -This can't be, the time inside was...- Then remembering the incident with a kid playing tricks in her home. -That kid is going to get it when I see him.- She thought with rage. The looking back at the boy with an unpleasant face. "I guess I'm wrong.. " she said with a little laugh, trying to make things lighten up. -I can't be late... I might not get a seat with Jason...- Once the elevator doors slid open, Kyoko grabs the boy's hand and pulls him as she runs out the building. "We might be able to make it if we hurry..."
Making it to the school at the nick of time, Kyoko stopped at the front, breathing heavily. "Sorry bout that. Didn't want you to be late to." She says with a giggle. "My name is Kyoko..." Before she could say anything the bell rung around the school. "Dang it. Well I guess I'll see you around." The rushing into the school and heading to her class.
The class filled with noise as students around started to chat to one another and no teacher was around. Kyoko didn't see anyone she knew until she spotted Jason. There were two empty desk behind him towards the back by the window. She smiles and walks pass the chattering students. Sitting at her seat she was hesitant to say something. The Jason turned around, giving her a smile "We got the same class again. So glad your here, everyone I know is in the other room." He smiled at her, making her face red. Not wanting anyone to see her, she covered her face with her arms, down at her desk. The door made a loud sound as the teacher walked in. "Sorry I'm late everyone, but it seems we have a new student joining us today." The teacher said and then looked at the door. "You can come in now" He called out, then a boy walked into the room. "Everyone this is Giovanni, this is his first time at the school, so show him around. Okay now Giovanni, you will be sitting in the back behind that young lady there." He said as he pointed to the empty desk behind Kyoko. She was shock to see a familiar face. -It's that one boy....- She thought, still keeping her face down.

The Split Heart

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

The Split Heart

Gallant Paladin

4,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:10 am
User Image
Giovanni
OOC:
With: Kyoko

∞═════════════════∞
∆═════════════════∆

I'm okaaahhh! Giovanni was surprised by the girl's grip and speed as she tugged him along. He easily kept up with her and enjoyed the rush but he had no idea why she was helping him. After finally making it to school he fixed his glasses. Tha- he was cut off by her introduction and she ran off before he could return it. Huh... Weird girl. Now which class was it? A hand clasping his shoulder made him yelp in surprise as he jumped away. Not doing anything suspect, are we mister...? An elderly voice inquired. Giovanni sighed out his name as his adrenaline rush wore off. Ah, seems you're in my class boy. Follow me. After the teacher introduced Giovanni, the boy made his way to the seat assigned to him. Several students whispered and glared at him. It was to be expected though, he was a foriegner and his facial tattoos were not normal in the slightest. It didn't bother him a bit, he wasn't there to make friends, just to be human.
He slipped into his seat and the lessons began. Boring topics, age old methods, all things that after a while had put him to sleep on his desk. The teacher finally noticed and cleared his throat. And what provoked the Shimabara rebellion during the Edo period, Giovanni? Several students snickered before Giovanni grunted, Initially it was the raise in taxes after the construction of the Shimabara Castle, causing unrest with the peasantry and ronin, however the catalyst was the persecution of Christians later on. It is said that the rebellion would have been adverted if the shoganate would have mitigated the tax increase by spreading the tax across the country instead. The boy muttered half asleep. The class looked at him astonished. That part of the lesson wouldn't be covered for another week.

∆═════════════════∆
∞═════════════════∞

-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:30 am
User Image

Kyoko
OOC:
With:Giovanni
Mood: Sad, Happy
Thoughts:"I can't spend lunch with Jason?......"
¤═════════════════¤
¤═════════════════¤

As class went on Kyoko didn't pay much attention to it. Her mind was wrapped with thoughts -I can't believe I'm right behind Jason. I can get closer to him.- She smiles to herself, until a utter of laughter came from the other students. She then turned to the new kid, Giovanni. Hearing the whispers, Kyoko felt upset. -Cut him some slack...- Kyoko started to raise her hand to answer the question until Giovanni grunted and muttered the answer to the teacher. -He's... smart...- Mr.Landers was too surprised to hear the boy answer so perfectly. He then went back to the lesson.
Class went by and the bell for lunch rung. Most people started to head out to the cafeteria. Kyoko packed her things before hearing Jason's voice. "So you wanna head down to meet the others. They said that they will save us a seat." He said with a smile across his face. Kyoko didn't think twice and nodded with excitement. As they heading out the teacher stopped them at the door. "Kyoko, isn't it? I need you to show Giovanni around the school. The office told me to pick someone in the class, and you seem to get along with people quickly." The teacher said trying to force it on her. "B-but..." she was then interrupted by Jason. "It's alright Kyoko. Maybe tomorrow you can join us. Or why not bring him down once you guys are done with the tour if you guys get done early." He smiled at her, and left the room with a wave good-bye. She felt angry for not being able to hang out with Jason, but then looking back at the new kid, she would feel bad for leaving him alone. "So just a tour around?" She asked to the the teacher. "Yep, and after that you can invite him to your friends, he doesn't know anyone here at all. so that would be great for him to meet new people. Okay, Have fun..." Mr.Landers then out the room. Only a few students stayed for lunch in the class, and Giovanni was sitting in his desk still asleep. -I guess its not that bad.- she then walked up to his desk. "Hey Giovanni right? Want a tour around the school." She said with a smile, then her eyes turned towards his case. -He plays? Should show him to the music room.-

The Split Heart

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

The Split Heart

Gallant Paladin

4,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:31 pm
User Image
Giovanni
OOC:

∞═════════════════∞
∆═════════════════∆

Something shifted slightly in Giovanni's hair before he yawned. Sitting up, he scratched his head and looked up to see Kyoko, glasses ascew. Oh hey, uh... Kyoko right? Giovanni straightened his glasses and shrugged. I guess, I'm not very familiar with the school and it would help. He paused for a second, hesitant. You aren't going to drag me around at full speed again are you? He asked before laughing. He was being polite but he could hear students whispering with his accute senses. I heard he popped out of the blue. Like some ghost. I bet those tattoos mean he's in some gang. What a weird kid, he isn't even Japanese and he can spout off facts we haven't even learned yet. Freak. Punk. Deviant. Monster. Giovanni's eyes widened. He was picking up on a young man. I can smell it on him. He's one of those beasts... The voice quickly became inaudible and he bit his lip. You don't have to though. I'm sure the teacher made you do it. He said, putting his head back onto the desk.

∆═════════════════∆
∞═════════════════∞

-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:13 pm
User Image

Kyoko
OOC:
Mood: Angry
Thoughts:"What should I do..."
¤═════════════════¤
¤═════════════════¤

Kyoko couldn't help but laugh when he mention about dragging him out. "No your fine, we can walk this time..." After a moment Giovanni face and mood changed and he laid his head back down. "But I want to show you arou-" She was cut when hearing a few students behind her whispering to each other. "Poor girl, has to put up with a freak." "Ya if she hangs around him for to long, shes going to be his freak partner." The girls laughed loudly and they sat at their seats. Kyoko's face went dark, and her hands squeezed into a fist. -Why...Why do they say such things...- after a second, Kyoko relaxed and released her fists. A smile brighten Kyoko. "Why not I show you a cool place before we do the tour." She then pulled on his arm, wanting to see him up. "Trust me your going to love it." Grabbing his wrist she walked out the room with him.

The Split Heart

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

The Split Heart

Gallant Paladin

4,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:16 pm
User Image
Giovanni
OOC: Sorry for the late and short reply, major writer's block and work.

∞═════════════════∞
∆═════════════════∆

Giovanni was ready to stand up and leave when Kyoko startled him by grabbing him. Uh...uhm okay? he said unsure as she pulled him along.

∆═════════════════∆
∞═════════════════∞

-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:54 am
User Image

Kyoko
OOC: Sorry about being late
Mood: Relaxed
Thoughts:"Hope I can help"
¤═════════════════¤
¤═════════════════¤

They dashed thru the hall, passing everyone in a hurry. They passed thru the cafeteria, Kyoko peeked over and saw Jason. -...Don't worry about it...- Then they reached the stairs, she looked over to see if any teachers were around. "Yes!" She said quietly and rushed up the stairs. Every floor they reached she would check and make sure no teachers were around. Once at the top of the roof door she turned to Giovanni. "Don't tell anyone about this, but if your lucky and no teachers around then you can come up here anytime. Plus no one come up here so its peaceful." She said with a smile and then opened the door.
Walking outside, Kyoko closed her eyes as the breeze pushed against her. Opening them back up, she looked around. "No one can bother you here. Plus its always nice." She looked back at Gio, wondering how he felt.

The Split Heart

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash