Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Showdown! — Piper/Ignatius Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seiana_ZI rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:44 pm
Ouch, ouch, ouch! Those were some rapidfire fireballs.

Hah. Rapid fire. Fire balls. Rapid fire balls. Ignatius started snorting for seemingly no reason.

Wait, she was talking. Shaking his head and coming back to Halloween, he grinned and offered a, "Kicking my a**? Please!" Despite his jokes, his expression was not quite as chipper as it was before. "Ah, I've been alright. Ya know. Classes and s**t." That was descriptive...

"There's been odd dream stuff been going on since it's Amityville, I think that's kinda part of the enrollment agreement." He wouldn't let himself get distracted by that question, though! Considering she wasn't playing in this spar, he wouldn't either. He ran back towards her, expelling some lightning out as he attempted to knock her down.

HP: 26/50
Damage: 17 - 6 = 11

medigel

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 2 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:22 am
"Whoa--"

Piper grimaced as the punch connected. Despite raising her weapon, she forgot that she was still grounded, and the electricity coursed through her.

"Nng. Yeah, no kidding," she groused as she shoved Ignatius off and swung her jug like a bat. "You were in that knights thingie too?"

Seiana_ZI
hp: 22
damage: 6

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-20)

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:19 pm
Ignatius attempted to duck around her jug, but it was rather huge and his attempts were ineffective at best. He grunted at the impact, but otherwise attempted to keep it hidden that this was actually starting to hurt.

He would allow himself to get distracted, though. Of course, that probably wasn't a conscious decision...

"Yeah. I was a Blue Knight of Protection or something like that," Ignatius shrugged. "We were fighting shadows that eventually lived in their own world, I guess? And I think we were human." Now when he thought about it, were they fighting themselves? Well, so to speak. They did live in a separate world from humans. Ignatius examined his hand as if it held the answers.

Clearly preoccupied, he murmured, "I suppose you know that already though."

HP: 20/50
Damage: 5 - 6 = nope

medigel

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:47 am
"Yeah, I was a purple knight who kept getting chickens in her hair," Piper huffed. "Guess even in other worlds, my hair's just too bomb."

Ignatius let his guard down again, the poor boil. Maybe she ought to talk more during battles if it'd give her these sorts of opportunities. Grinning wolfishly, she treated her friend to nice cold helping of sharpy icy shards and frigid winds as she blasted him with everything she had.

"Humans are so gross, like, no," she added casually. "Wouldn't trade my magic for anything!"

Seiana_ZI
damage: 14.........

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-20)

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:26 pm
"Humans don't seem so bad," quipped Ignatius, before the wind was knocked right out of him with a buffeting cold and ice right to the chest. There was nothing he could do to stop the instinctual reel backwards, and he coughed before he straightened back out.

He coughed again, before shouting a, "Hey! I think I ran into you! Chickenpoof right?!"

He was actually hoping this would distract her for once and maybe he could land a large hit on her while she was. (Not that he needed her distracted to fight, dammit. He was better than this.) Unfortunately, perhaps due to having the wind knocked out of him, his shot missed entirely. Ignatius glanced down at his hands incredulously.

HP: 6/50
Damage: 5 - 6 = gj iggy

medigel

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:49 am
He had to say it, didn't he. Chickenpoof. A muscle twitched in her face as she was forced to remember the tragic, chicken-related events. The constant hauling. The squawking.

Ignatius got not just ice shards this time, but one large hardened snowball the size of his head to the gut, for her reliving trauma.

Seiana_ZI
damage: 7

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:09 pm
Ignatius was not one to give up unless he was forced, and well, he was forced. The iced snowball sent him to the ground while he was staring at his hands and left him there for a few moments.

"s**t, you aren't playin'," coughed Ignatius, eventually, and he didn't bother to throw another shot at her. His reserves were too depleted. "When I get back up, I'm kicking your a**." That threat was all breath and no real bite. Instead, he sat up and refused to say he lost this one.

"Alright, alright, no more chickens, Chickenpoof." Ignatius braced himself for anything else she might throw at him with a lopsided grin on his face.

HP: -1/50
Damage: nah

medigel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:07 am
She made a show of blowing non-existent smoke from her jar before letting it disappear.

"Uh-uh, you look ready to dissipate on me," Piper said as she approached. Well, more like strutted at this point. Over a year later, and she sill got it. "Lucky you, I got some honor doin' these fights. 'Cause I totally would've crushed you otherwise."

With that friendly image in mind, she grinned and offered Ignatius a hand up. Should he take it, he'd get pulled into a sudden hug. "Missed you, buddy."

Seiana_ZI
META IS OVER I CAN BREATHE

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:18 am
"I am so not!"

He could totally take her down and would totally not dissipate. He just needed a minute. Or fifteen. Maybe an hour.

"And you would so not, either. I got this, okay."

Ignatius actually stuck his tongue out for a moment, and crossed his arms, affecting a petulant look for a moment away from her hand. After a dramatic few seconds, though, he took her hand and used it to yank himself up and right into a hug with Piper. He easily returned it, squeezing hard enough initially that he might have lifted her off the ground a tad.

"I missed you too, Pipes," he admitted, chuckling. "It's good to have you back."

medigel
Yay breathing o/

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:02 pm
She wiggled her feet while she could with glee, while Ignatius got a face full of her hair from the tight hug.

"Well, now you're stuck with me again!" she told him as she pulled away, bopping his shoulder. "Good luck getting rid of me this time. How about I treat you to some eyesceam while we catch up, you sore loser you~"

xxSeiana_ZI

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:22 pm
Ignatius let her go, and his smile looked a bit soft and gooey for a moment... Until she remarked he was a sore loser.

He was so not.

"You sure you aren't the sore winner?" teased Ignatius in turn, pushing her by the shoulder lightly. Not giving get a chance to react, he continued, grin widing on his face. "Eyescream sounds delicious, thank you!"

Catching up was something he was definitely interested in, admittedly. Where had she gone off to in the first place?

medigel

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces