Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Whoopsy Daisy (Xavier & Taika)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:14 pm
The gym was now one of Xavier's apparent new haunts - and, well, he was doing a pretty terrible job of his goals so far, seeing as how he'd been pretty damn ridiculous in all of his spars and battles and general fighting practices he'd been in so far.

Maybe now he'd be able to actually get somewhere.

(Probably not.)

Xavier, at present, was standing in front of a test dummy looking pretty out of place, but with a sadly determined expression on his face.

sheyenne thunderstorm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:33 pm
After Taika settled in her dorm room now, she found herself exploring the gymnasium. "I'm not too sure about that dormouse ghoul." The chameleons dragon ghoul thought to herself. "She seemed too friendly. However, we have to wait and to see if Camilla is all cracked up to be" She added as she looked around and observed the stuff around her. "So, this the gymnasium? "Taika told herself as she soon forgot another other ghoul that she had met early that day. She doesn't even notice the mopey demon boil at all. In fact, The chameleon dragon ghoul wasn't there to meet other creeples. She just wanted to see what the school looked like.

However, after she noticed the demon boil; Taika began wondering about him. Why was he here by himself and why was he seemed so out of place? "Hey there! Are you okay?" She finally asked the demon boil with a puzzled expression on her face. "You look like a rotten pumpkin or you had just eating a candy apple without the candy on it." She told him as she slowly move towards him a bit.

kuropeco
Sorry for the wait. Lets get this started. ^_^'; I just hoped that I do good for my first PVP

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:43 am
"No," came the very forlorn answer to the ghoul's question, Xavier almost wilting into a puddle of raum demon feathers right then and there on the spot. He turned his head to look at her, unfamiliar and unaware of who exactly she was.

Well, whoever she was, she'd called him a rotten pumpkin, and, well, she wasn't wrong.

"W...who are you?" Xavier asked, a tad suspiciously.

sheyenne thunderstorm
No worries! <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:06 pm
"I'm Taika Draki." The Cchemeleons dragon ghoul replied back to the demon boil with a light smile on her lips. However, her smile fade away as she realized his answer to hers question. Why was this demon boil was so down and mopey about? This question ran across Taika's mind as she was trying to placing all possible on why is he so down about and why is he in the gymnasium by himself? However, Taika couldn't think up any ideas for herself. "My I asked what's your name and what's the matter?" She asked with a curious expression washed over her face.

kuropeco
lol Well let's find out that Taika and Xavier become friends or enemies. Ether one is find by me lol.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:21 am
She wasn't familiar at all, but she did seem rather...intimidating. Xavier could feel himself shrinking back away from her in an awkward attempt at melting away into nothingness (this, of course, didn't work in the slightest), feathers drooping.

"Er...n-nice to m-meet you," Xavier mumbled, face reddening. "And, erm...it's...it's X-Xavier. I'm, erm."

He waffled, claws gesticulating uselessly in midair.

"I'm j-just n-not very s-strong, is - is all."

sheyenne thunderstorm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:10 pm
The demon boil's words baffle Taika a bit as she doesn't see why anyone wants to be strong. All she could think of is boils trying show of to ghoul by getting into fights with other boil. On top of that, fighting come to her mind as she made a disapproval expression washed over her face. "Strong? Why do you need to be strong for? Are you trying to be one of the dumb jock thinks he's hot, but he really isn't?" Taika asked him as she crossed her arms at the thought of his answer. "Why can't you just be yourself? Because, if you're trying to be something you're not. You're going to look like a totally loser." She added

kuropeco
Sorry for the long wait and sorry for Taika's straightforwards

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash