Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] challenge accepted (Xavier & Ebele) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seiana_ZI rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:49 pm
Ebele was going to reach out and do a fantastic slap, but instead she just ended up patting him on the shoulder. She probably felt bad for how silly he looked, maybe. Clearly she was doing much better.

(Not at all.)

At the question about owning them with her family, she chuckled. "I do! But some day I would like a mount of my own! I would hug it and squeeze it and love it forever! Maybe I could put some armour on it, that would be cool. Armour like mine!"

Evidently, fantasizing about dressing up a mini caused her to forget what they were actually doing there.

HP: 21/30
Damage: 6 - 6 = nope

kuropeco
So envious of their skills man ... so envious /s

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:55 pm
The pat on his back was both appreciated and surprising, because Xavier had expected something a lot more violent and painful. He winced a little anyway, his feathers flapping, and gave Ebele a weak smile.

"W-what would you n-name it?"

hp: 34
dmg: /gazes

seiana_ZI
QUALITY POSTS RIGHT HERE

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:13 pm
Aww, poor wincing Xavier. She patted him a bit more, because that was what she did now, instead of fighting.

(It was questionable, honestly, that she even remembered she was there to fight, because she was doing so very little of it at the moment. Very little. Perhaps her good hit was a fluke.)

What would she name it? "I would name it Badass!" Yes, this was a fantastic name. Ebele nodded to confirm this. "Or maybe I would name it McCool... Though that sounds silly. D'Cool? Badass D'Cool!"

Damage: 4 - 6 = fail

kuropeco
Officially the failiest fight ever y/y

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:50 pm
Neither one of them seemed to be able to accomplish a single thing in this particular spar. Xavier had thought he was more capable than this, but it seemed as though he most certainly was not. He tried again to try and swat at her, but alas.

"That is..." He struggled to find a good word. "Very, erm."

Awkward silence.

"Cool."

dmg: /gazes

seiana_ZI
Y

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:52 pm
Luckily for Xavier, Ebele was oblivious and honestly didn't seem bothered by the awkward silence.

"I KNOW RIGHT?!" Ebele seemed far too excited about the sheer level of cool her chosen name was. "It has cool right in it! It has to be cool, that way. Or maybe there's a way to do a subtle cool that kinda sneaks up on you and surprises you..."

This ghoul did not do subtle.

Damage: 6 - 6 = ... wow...

kuropeco
I don't think I've ever seen so many misses in a row....

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:56 pm
Xavier was bothered by the awkward silence, but only because he had no idea how to actually fill said silence, and felt rather stupid for not being able to do anything about it. He tried another pathetic swipe of his claws towards the ghoul, Xavier wilting.

"Erm - well, that is - that is t-true, it d-does s-sound like it s-should be c-cool..."

dmg: im

seiana_ZI
cries laughing

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:58 pm
"Yeah! If it sounds like it should be cool, it definitely must be! If it sounds cool it is cool, right?!"

Ebele twirled around, and maybe her tail might have actually managed to swipe Xavier if she was at all coordinated. (She wasn't, perhaps fortunately for Xavier. Of course, she seemed to lack much of any fighting ability at all. Or, at least, focus.)

She grinned. "What would you name one?!"

Damage: 5 - 6 = /gives up

kuropeco
gj guys you are the best at sparring A+

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:46 pm
He didn't know what to say to that, so instead Xavier just gave a little nod, stumbling back easily out of reach of her next swing. He shifted his feet, trying to accommodate for his complete lack of ability during this particular sparring match.

"Erm," he said. "W-well I have a g-goat, and h-her name is...is L-Lady," Xavier mumbled, suddenly embarrassed, because it wasn't all that original.

dmg: 2

seiana_ZI
THE MOST COMPETENT

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:32 pm
"Oh you have a mount?! How exciting! I've seen the goat mounts myself. They're so cute!!" Perhaps Ebele was far too excited about goat mounts, but she might have just been legitimately happy to hear others had mounts. She could learn the world and they could learn Miasma Village!

(Of course, they could stay there and have their Miasma Village. Ebele was one hundred kinds of bored with her home. Been there done that over and over and--)

Ebele suddenly realized that there was a new mark on her body and that Xavier had actually hit her. Right! This was a competition! It was one she would win.

And so, she shouted, "Is Lady a ghoul goat?!" while she whipped her tail around to smack him as hard as she could muster.

HP: 19/30
Damage: 12 - 6 = 6 ok ebele

kuropeco
congrats Xavier you landed a hit!!! Just in time for Ebele to remember how to fight I guess...

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm
"J-just a little one," Xavier said quickly. "N-not a d-dragon or anything, s-she's a l-little g-goat."

But he still held a certain amount of fondness for the goat, a small note of affection in the demon's voice. He sucked in a breath and tried to swing his claws to the side, attempting to swat her - but Ebele's tail came out of nowhere, and Xavier went flying.

Oops.

dmg:

seiana_ZI
crying

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:23 pm
Ebele giggled when Xavier went flying, not because she was mean but because it honestly looked rather funny. That was the second time she had gotten him, right?!

Of course, some of that was definitely her competitive streak talking...

"You sound like you like Lady a lot! That's good! Owners should love their mounts. It means their relationship will be better," Ebele have a dramatic nod, as if this was a teaching moment. She then whipped her tail around again, even though Xavier was down, because she was going to win!

HP: 19/30
Damage: 8 - 6 = 2

xkuropeco
Poor Xavier... XDD

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:37 am
Fortunately - or maybe unfortunately - he did have wings, so this helped to make him actually land, even if it wasn't exactly graceful. He went tumbling in a heap of feathers and fur and horns and claws, Xavier rolling for several seconds before finally dragging himself up again.

"I d-do like her a l-lot," he gasped, swaying slightly on his feet. Ebele's tail caught him against his leg, and he stumbled to the side. "S-she's a g-good m-mount, t-though I haven't t-taken her o-out in a b-bit."

He swiped his claws at her.

hp: 27
dmg: 4

seiana_ZI
[/quote

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash