Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Puppies! (Meixiang x Micail)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:42 pm
It was odd, Meixiang had been finding herself frequenting the gym a lot more than usual lately. Perhaps it was because when she was in here working out or practicing her routines on the mat it made her feel better about her impending graduation. She was still having reserved feelings about the whole thing.

It would be a life changing experience for sure.

Wearing a pair of purple leggings covered by a pair of black shorts and a tank top. The ghoul had taken to practicing some more fancy moves on a training dummy. Some intricate kicks and spins. Even hopping on top of the dummy's head to wrap her legs around it's neck, using the weight of her body to bring it to the floor. She may have been short but she had pretty awesome agility. All part of her hard work after all. She couldn't dance if she was slow and clumsy.

Izumi Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:26 pm
Micail grunted as he lifted the weights one more time. He had been in the gym for a few hours now working out. He spent most of his time there when he wasn't out and a bout or hanging out with Nebi. He was one of those boils who liked to work out and keep his body looking good. Another lift of the weights. He was currently using one of the bench presses and had been at it for about fifteen minutes now and had a good sweat going. Finally after three more presses he put the bar back and sat up. Stretching his arms, he smiled.

"Man that was a good work out." He placed his towel around his neck then grabbed his water bottle and glanced over at some students running the treadmills. "Hm... maybe i should get some running in."

He took a drink of his water and sighed. It felt good. Nice and cool. Hm... maybe he should go swimming instead. Suddenly his eyes landed on a ghoul over by a training dummy. She was really taking it to it. She had moves. He watched her close and found himself intrigued. Not to mention... she was kinda cute. Smiling, he made his way over. He stopped short of the mat and watched her. Tilting his head to the side, he watched her movements as she brought the dummy down to the mat with her legs.

"Nice." He grinned complementing her. "Some ones got thighs of steal." He shifted. The only thing he happened to be wearing was his black and red gym shorts and a towel around his neck, showing off his chest and abs. Usually he wore a t shirt as well but today he had decided not to wear one. "Nice follow through too. I'm impressed." He grinned again. "I don't see many ghouls who practice hand to hand combat."

Yayoi

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:44 pm
She hadn't noticed the boil watching her. In fact, she hadn't really preoccupied herself with the fact that there were others in the gym. Some working out, some sparring. The ghoul was more concentrated on her own goings on than those around her.

It wasn't until he approached the mat and spoke that her concentration on the matter at hand was broken. A slight surprised look on her face as she pulled herself up off the mat. Thighs of steal? That was a first. She gave the boil a quick look over, noting his lack of shirt before she shot him a grin.

"Not everyone is blessed with a weapon or claws. Some of us have to find other ways of defending ourselves." It was true. Outside of her agility she really had no other set of special fighting skills. Moira had helped her a bit with her fighting but other than that the Jiang Shi was kind of useless in battle. "Besides, I abhor violence but I need some way to defend myself if the cause ever arises."

Izumi Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:24 pm
"I hear you there." He agreed with her statement at how not everything was blessed with claws or weapons. "And even if some are, its good to keep your body in shape and your skills in good shape." He gave a charming smile as he shifted. "Really?" He asked as an ear twitched.

She didn't like violence? Well of course. Not many did. Including himself... Some times... but he did enjoy fighting every now and then. He found it thrilling and exciting. Especially when he was bored and there was nothing to do. This Ghoul how ever seemed to dislike it all together. Interesting. She was right to train though, just in case she had too. He placed a hand on a hip as his tails twitched.

"Well its smart of you to train just in case you get caught up in it. I'm Micail by the way. First year..."

Yayoi

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:59 pm
"No truer words. A fit body leads to a fit mind." Although even though she worked out from time to time she did enjoy quite a bit of junk food. Luckily dance and gymnastics kept her in relatively good shape so she didn't need to do any serious work out routines. The ghoul nodded. "Yes. I try to avoid it as much as possible. I'm a lover not a fighter." She grinned, laughing at her own words. It must have seemed a silly concept barring what she was currently doing.

Of course, she didn't mind a friendly spar or two. The Jiang Shi just never actually went seeking a fight. Ok well once, but that was still a friendly spar to help out a year one boil.

"Meixiang. Third year...well...third year soon to be alumni. I'm pretty much already there. I just need to take my exam." She held out a slender hand with a soft smile on her lips. "I don't suppose you are looking for someone to have a friendly spar with? Or do you just enjoy spying on the ghouls here in the gym?"

Izumi Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:00 pm
"Wow third year? Congrats." He said with a smile. "That's pretty awesome. I've only just started. I'm about... maybe half way through my first year." He rubbed the back of his neck a little embarrassed. When she offered her hand he stuck his own out and took hers, shaking it. "Hm?" His ears went up when she asked about sparing. "Maybe a little bit of both." He admitted with a mischievous grin. "I wouldn't mind sparing with you if your interested."

Yayoi

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:17 pm
"Its really nothing all that special." She waved a hand dismissively. "Trust me, it will go by pretty fast. Although for some it doesn't I suppose. But they generally have family issues to attend to which requires them to leave the school for a bit. Or they are just generally lazy." Mei grinned as his embarrassment. "I remember when I was just a little year one. The school was a bit overwhelming but if you can get yourself a couple of really good friends it makes things not so awkward. Especially if they are the same year as you so you can go through the same experiences together."

Cocking an eyebrow at his response, a little smirk tugged at the corner of her lips. "Just be careful. You might get punched in the nose if you look for too long." The ghoul waggled a finger at the boil with a laugh. "A little spar against something more or less alive would certainly liven things up. There is only so much you can do with a dummy."

Izumi Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:17 pm
"I hope so." He chuckled when she mentioned that it goes by pretty fast. "So far I haven't had any troubles so... I guess im lucky." He then looked at her a little surprised when she mentioned that he could get punched in the nose for looking too long. He hadn't really thought about that. "Oh... I guess your right huh." He rubbed the back of his head. "I like my nose the way it is. As for sparing, I say we give it a try." He gave her a grinning smile. "Im better then any training dummy."

Yayoi

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Yayoi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:19 pm
The smirk on her lips couldn't be helped. Meixiang knew better, like many, that trouble seemed to always rear its head around the school. Wheither provoked or not. It was just a way of life. They went through periods of nothing and then BAM. You're fighting for your life. But she figured he would get those experiences soon enough. He'd be more lucky to avoid them.

"Yea, I'm pretty sure people would look at you funny with a nose coming out of your forehead." She cocked an eyebrow at his last comment. "Tough talk, hope you don't disappoint."

Izumi Tenshi
Horrible initiative roll get~

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces