[Meta-Inspired PRP] Swampy Aesthetic [Frossa + Elidae]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

where The Dark Swamp
when sometime after leaving Phoenix Initiative HQ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:29 am
Slosh. Slosh. Slosh. "I don't know which is better," Elidae mused to herself, slightly amused, "Walking through that desert, the cave... or this?"

As she pushed forward through the swampy, thick water, the thought honestly made the girl giggle in irony. All three were absolutely miserable and definitely unforeseen. Earlier, before she was shipped off to the base in Chittentown, Elidae had made plans to run down to a quaint little shop in New Hemisect City to pick up some supplies for a new craft project. Completely forgetting what night it was, when the drones came to pick her up, she was entirely compliant, if not curious, and had no complaints. However, if it were up to her now, fully knowing the extent of the mission being carrying out, she would have opted out, no matter how much she loved the queen and Alternia. Never in her thinkpan would she have thought she would end up so far up North, so far away from home, so far deep into nasty, disgusting sludge. She was practically waist deep in the murky waters, sensing every slimy, pokey, or living thing that lurked around her feet.

Elidae stepped into some particularly thick mud and she had to throw her whole body weight and full strength to tug her foot out. "Wehhhh grooossss!" Ladydad flew overhead, a little in distress.

She knew she looked like absolute crap. A little embarrassed about it, but looking around at some trolls nearby, she knew everyone else looked just the same--if not WORSE. She took a small travel-sized comb from her pocket, casually combing through her thick and untidy hair. It was times like these where she was grateful she carried around the thing just in case.

melona-pan

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:32 pm
Normally, Frossa would had opted to ride atop her gargantuan lusus before wading through any sort of messy terrain- wherever her FLARPing took her aside- but she was still feeling rather venomous towards Hippodad. In fact, she completely ignored his presence altogether. He had since given up trying to persuade her to speak with him. Ever since he had stopped her from engaging with the rebels in battle Frossa had essentially refused to even look in his direction, holding firm in her stubborn refusal to grant him any forgiveness. Hippodad's foul drool on her clothing had since dried, but her wounded pride was far from volatilised.

They wandered relatively aimlessly through the swamp. Hippodad silently trudged behind her and occasionally stopped to nose at some underbrush for a few testing bites. Frossa kicked at the mud and silently seethed, too tired and defeated to throw another tempter tantrum, but much too proud to turn back and go home just yet. She had to try and wait for Alifax, anyway. He was out there in the thick of it all, tracking down traitors to the crown. And here she was, waddling through the outskirts of the deepest parts of the mire. Their mission was to patrol, or something. Try and cut any other straggling dissenters off. So... basically just wander in circles and do nothing. Frossa let out a heavy sigh, kicking at a small stone stuck in the mud. It popped out of it's muddy tomb with a small suctioning noise, before sinking out of sight a few feet away. Frossa frowned down at her muddied boots. She knew well enough not to wear anything she was attached to out to a military summons, but she hadn't exactly dressed appropriately, either. Who could have foreseen running through this?

She tried to circle around the sinkpit, but vastly undershot it's size. "ACK-!" With a sickening squelch, the mud devoured one of her legs nearly up to her hips. Something brushed against her kneecap, and Frossa let out another high pitched screech, shooting her other leg into the thick water to retain her balance. She slid down, scampering to stay upright, until she found herself nearly up to her shoulders in disgusting bog water. "Are you alright?" Hippodad sloshed up beside her with ease, gracefully moving through what was similar enough to his preferred environment. "Why don't you get on my back, darling? Grab onto my horns- don't be difficult." Frossa stuck her nose up into the air and turned the other way, trying to slosh her way back up into the shallows. But once again, she was too small. Hippodad sighed and only watched. "Oh, Frossa..."

There was another troll nearby- a small yellowblood? It was hard to tell what hue anyone was with mud smeared everywhere. A lowblood in comparison to herself, most likely. "You there!" She bellowed out, waving out to Elidae. "Come here and assist me! I'm afraid I've fallen into this cursed sinkhole and can't free myself," Hippodad rolled his eyes. "Do be careful, or we'll both be stuck in this filth."

blackbird cake
thanks for your patience <3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:11 am
      Head whipping around, Elidae blinked into the boggy distance. "What was that?" She whispered fearfully to her lusus, giving him a wary glance over her shoulder. The buggy creature landed on her back heavily, unsure how to respond. The night had been dragging and both were growing tired beyond measure, however she was sure she heard something not too far away. Not long after, a troubled, clamorous voice called out to her.

"I'm- I'm coming!!" Quick to respond, Elidae slogged over to the sound of the voice. Sunken into the swampy waters ensnared a small troll girl such as herself, seeming to be in distress. Elidae gasped, clapping her hands against her cheeks in shock. "Oh gosh, oh no!" Eyes widening, she stared up momentarily at the gigantic lusus standing by, glancing between the two for all but two seconds.

"Wait, uh- uh! D-Don't worry! I'll be careful! I've got you!" Thinking it best to not question the lack of lusus interjection, Elidae inched forward to extend a hand, but realized she too would fall prey to the sinkhole. Flying around in panic, Ladydad suggested finding something to extend out to her to pull her out. She stepped back, then scanned the area frantically. Something to pull her out, something to pull her out, something to pull her out. Carefully wading over to a nearby log, she approached a long branch that seemed sturdy enough and tugged hard with a few pitiful grunts, but to no avail. Huffing in frustration, Elidae tried once again, this time with the branch breaking free and she sloshed back, barely able to carry it.

"Okay, here! Grab onto this!" Clumsily leaning forward, the yellowblood extended the branch out in hopes it could be reached. With her exceptional lack of balance, Elidae wobbled slightly by the weight of the branch.

melona-pan
      thank you so much for your patience! ; M ; <33

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:17 pm
"Do hurry up!!" Frossa urgently commanded as even-toned as possible, given the situation, holding her arms up above her head as she flailed about uselessly in the swamp. From behind her, Hippodad gave a heaving sigh every few minutes. "Frossa, please. This is absurd." She could feel the water rising-- no, no, she was just sinking. Panic, though, indeed rose.

When Elidae reached out the first time, Frossa slapped at the water in a frustrated conniption. "Don't be daft!" The purpleblood shrieked, much too tired and much too over this whole situation to care about any unfavourable displays. It seemed like the girl had already clued in on how bad of an idea that really was, thank gog. "HURRY." The muddy water was to her chin now- ugh- and the shrieking died down if only to prevent inhaling water.

"Yes! Good! Spectacular!" Frossa cheered and bobbed in the mudwater as Elidae offered out the branch. Latching onto it, she tried to use the leverage to pry herself out. No luck. "You have to pull harder!"

blackbird cake
h a l p

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:44 pm
    Panicking, Elidae realized she just wasn't pulling hard enough, she wasn't putting in enough at all, and whoever this troll was seemed to agree. Frossa's demanding tone put her in even more of a tizzy.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm- I'm trying! I'm pulling harder, okay?" Elidae cried, tugging as hard as she could at the other end. Her efforts remained fruitless. Moving up the branch and edging closer to where Frossa bobbed and sank, the water coming up to the middle of her leg, Elidae threw her weight "UuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUWWWWAA-MMFF!!" Slipping on a patch of slimy moss beneath her, the yellowblood teetered over backwards dangerously. While attempting to balance herself and grabbing at the branch with a sharp wail, she failed miserably and slipped forward straight into Frossa, the swampy depths swallowing them both

melona-pan

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:26 am
Frossa's cheering support abruptly somersaulted back to gurgled, enraged shrieking as abruptly as it had the first time. The lowblood clearly wasn't trying hard enough, despite her whining protests. She was failing. Failure wasn't an option here- a highblood's life was on the line! Elidae teetered. "HOLD! Hold you blathering lummox-- AIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!" Her screaming only subsided when Elidae tumbled into her, shoving Frossa deep beneath the pitch-black water.

Of course, she was still screaming, but all that came out was a furious froth of bubbles that mixed in with the churning water the two flailing girls kicked up. The lake in Four Fronds was crystal clear and sparkling- here, the cloudy cesspools stank of decay and rot. It filled her mouth and nose. As desperate as she was to resurface, that imbecile of a yellowblood was thrashing helplessly on top of her, repeatedly pushing the smaller troll down. Frossa wrapped around whatever limb was nearby and tried to scramble up Elidae's side. She was almost immediately, albeit unintentionally, slapped back down. More bubbles erupted.

Hippodad let out a final, heavy sigh, then dipped underwater. When he resurfaced, both Elidae and Frossa were resting atop the flat of his great head in a tangled heap. Gulping for air, Frossa weakly punched at her father's head in protest, then pulled herself out from under Elidae. Her once glorious drillhair was limp and lifeless. "You're welcome," she spat bitterly over her shoulder at Elidae, wringing out her hair purposefully into Hippodad's left eye.

blackbird cake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:42 pm
    Tossing around in the mucky swamp waters, Elidae gurgled a scream, unsure which way was up or down. How could she fall on the troll she was trying to save?! The sudden rise startled her, and once they reached surface, she gasped and coughed desperately for air. She could feel the other girl's body beneath her, but Elidae had a difficult time catching her balance.

After being pushed to the side, Elidae then crawled onto her hands and knees, coughing up the muck in her throat. Ladydad appeared in a frenzy, landing beside her. Panting and looking up, Elidae looked over the girl she tried to rescue with an apologetic expression. It was then she noticed the purple clad boots and symbol. Elidae blanched.

"I-I'm sorry!!" She gasped, her hands reaching to clutch her horrified face, dragging it down in utter despair. "I'm so sorry! It was an accident! I swear!" Oh gog! Oh gog! The young yellowblood then fell into an exaggerated bow. She was going to get culled. Maybe she should have just drowned!

melona-pan

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:08 pm
"I know it was an accident," Frossa interjected, voice dripping with venom. "Not that it excuses much. What do I look like to you, a moron? Your level of incompetence is quite evident, thank you very much." As she finished wringing out one of her pigtails, she twisted at the hips to work on the second.

"Just be grateful I'm fine. You'd be in deep trouble if I wasn't." She stuck her nose in the air, huffing. "You, too." She hissed, shooting a seething glare down into one of Hippodad's eyes. "If I may be melodramatic, this day was positively subpar. What kind of mission is this? What on Alternia is the level of organization? Where is the actual military? Why are we even out here?!" Frossa flung her arms up into the air, exasperated. She never had a taste for military work, and now she was certain it wasn't for her. Maybe if it was some cozy job where she never had to wander aimlessly around in a damn swamp.

"And now even my hair is ruined. This night. Is just. The worst," Frossa heaved with a giant, defeated sigh.

blackbird cake
loltagsorryaboutthewait

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces