Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
In Love with a God (Piltover Jinx x DragonChild09) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:59 pm
User Image
User Image

»» LOSTIDONTHAVEADESTINATION
NOBODY WILL MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE I CANT EVEN WALK BUT STILL, I START MOVING THROUGH THE MORNING
OOC: thank you! everything's good! just a bit busy with school now

Midori smiled as Zak complimented her living arrangements. "Oh t-thank you. It's q-quite lovely here.." she sheepishly said with a small smile gracing her face. At the mention of Toby, her ears perked up under her hat. "Y-you can bring T-toby anytime you want!" Midori told him happily, clasping her hands together in delight. She was so happy to finaly have made a friend. Normally people don't really pay attention to her, or acknowledge her as the shrine maiden or cat lady. It was a nice change of pace to have someone to talk to other than Mizuki. Walking to the center of the living room, Midori sat under their kotatsu, her body a bit cold from the rain. As she motioned Zak to join her and Mizuki left to fetch some snacks, Midori replied with a nod. "Yes! H-he had it specially made f-for me..."

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:25 am
((OOC: ahhh yeah I know those feels whee hopinh my teachers this semester won't be frigging evil XD ))

User Image

Zak Cyrus Mathis

Zak smiled a bit as he followed Midori over to the kotatsu and sat down with his legs crossed beneath it. He always liked kotatsus, they were warm and always so comfortable to rest in. He had noticed the small movement of the hat as he mentioned Toby and couldn't help but to smile a bit more thinking about Midori's fluffy cat ears. He watched Mizuki for a moment as he walked off, the man seemed nice and Zak couldn't help but to feel relieved that Midori had someone nice like that to live with. "How long have you known Mizuki?" Zak asked curiously his light blue eyes turning back onto the cat god that sat with him. He wasn't all that sure how familiars worked, he'd heard quite a few different stories about it, but it would be interesting to learn for an actual god.

His Gwen

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:52 pm
User Image
User Image

»» LOSTIDONTHAVEADESTINATION
NOBODY WILL MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE I CANT EVEN WALK BUT STILL, I START MOVING THROUGH THE MORNING
OOC: lmao i feel but all my teachers are p nice so : 3c

Midori pondered for a moment before answering, "Ever s-since I was a c-child!" a smile spread on the god's face thinking about her good relationship with Mizuki. She really couldn't imagine what it would be like without him. He was so important to her. And now she had Zak to grow close to as well. Removing her witch hat, Midori placed it to the side, her cat ears turning down a bit as she was still embarrassed to show them to someone besides her familiar.

Mizuki son came back with a tray with three cups of tea and a plate that held a small pie on it. Placing it the middle of the kotatsu, he placed each cup where space was occupied, removing plates and forks from the inside of his sleeve and placing them down. "Enjoy. Midori made the pie herself~" Mizuki purred as he petted Midori's head, a small blush adoring her features.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:14 pm
((OOC: nice! I still have to meet my new teachers. wish me luck burning_eyes ))

User Image

Zak Cyrus Mathis

Zak smiled a bit as Midori smiled after giving her answer before removing her hat revealing the white cat ears. He noticed the small look of embarrassment and Zak remembered what she had said about him being the first to see them. Giving her a small smile Zak let out a little chuckle "You don't have to be nervous about me seeing them you know. It's cute." Zak smiled a bit of pink coming to his face as he realized what he'd said.

As Mizuki returned, Zak was thankful to be able to change the subject as he watched the familiar set out the snacks. "Thank you Mizuki." Zak said giving him a small bow. The scent of the pie wafted around the air "It smells great. What kind did you make?" he asked looking back at Midori, a friendly smile on his face. I see you made a friend the voice made a look of fear cross Zak's face for a moment though he quickly tried to push it aside. He rubbed his right temple with his palm, a small headache already starting up, though he tried to disguise it as him rubbing an itch. A moment later he brought his hand back down and gently took one of the cups in both hands "Do you bake often?" he asked curiously, hoping she hadn't noticed.

His Gwen

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out