Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Crystal Wood
[PRP] Boredom Buster (Aseema x Filaree)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:05 pm
User Image

The sun was high in the sky and as such, there were many cubs that could be heard running about the lands, enjoying the day for all it was worth. Among them were cubs from a few litters, including the siblings of a little girl flopped dishearteningly at the edge of the capitol. Her body was limp, much like her attitude. Mostly her eyes stayed closed, but every once in a while they'd peek open to glance around at the other cubs, placidly enjoying their time trapped in the capitol.

Aseema sighed dramatically, rolling over onto her other side. Her mind worked over different, half-hearted plots she'd drummed up to worm her way into the outside world, but nothing seemed plausible. As much as she adored her parents, they were stifling her (or so she felt). All Aseema dreamed of was getting to stretch her legs and explore - something that could be done here in the capitol, but very, very limitedly. And it was driving Aseema absolutely bonkers. She had to get out. And quick.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:11 am
User Image

Filaree had been sleeping. She enjoyed resting as it allowed her to dream, and dreams could become wishes and desires that she could strive to make reality. It was a pleasant experience, and dreams were nice.

But, she felt achy afterwords. The need to stretch her legs and do something was powerful. At first she had settled on pawing at her familiar Dragon as it slept, but then it became apparent that the Bolf was making no effort to move even with Filaree poking and prodding it.

So she was off to go do something more exciting. Help others achieve their wishes and dreams. That seemed like fun to her. It would be rewarding in it's own way to see others smile and laugh.

She was thinking on this as she happened upon a small female rolling around on her back. The cub seemed to wear a troubled face, and Filaree knew that wouldn't do.

Walking over, she held her head high and wore a bright and bubbly smile, "Something the matter?" She asked curiously.

Ruler of Everything

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:02 am
Aseema blinked her eyes open to see a large figure standing above her. No, not large - just... an adult. Frowning, she hadn't had many positive encounters with adults. Typically they were admonishing her, having caught the little cub in some sort of compromising position. Groaning, she rolled over to her tummy and raised herself to her paws, shaking out her coat a bit.

Glancing up at the female, not nearly as tall now that Aseema was standing, stretching herself out to her full height. She still felt small, though. "Everything's wrong," she stressed, walking a bit to aside. Always one for the dramatics. "All I want to do is see out there," indicating the "outside world" with the flick of a tail, "But I can't leave by myself. I'm too little. And it's 'dangerous' or something." The distaste was clear in her voice. Aseema looked back up to the female, sizing her up a bit. "I just want to see how the other tribes live. What they're like, you know?"

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:41 pm
Filaree wore a thoughtful look upon her features as she pondered what the smaller female was saying as she spoke. She had never been beyond the capital herself, but that was in part of the fact that Filaree had only recently been weaved to life. She knew nothing beyond the Crystal Woods, which pried at her curiosity, exactly what did lie out there?

Well, if the shorter cub said it was dangerous, then it must have been dangerous. Which meant it wouldn't do go if they went gallivanting off to adventure in the woods.

Even if lack of adventure did seem to be the smaller female's problem. Well, no matter, Filaree had just the thing to fix it.

"I can help with that." She boasted pridefully. "There's a place not too far from here," she cocked her head in the direction she was thinking of, "You can see all sorts of things from it!"

Ruler of Everything

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:26 pm
Watching, Aseema was sure she could see the gears in the female's brain working, thinking through the little one's complaints. However, she refused to get her hopes up. In her experiences, adults were all boring and of absolutely no help. Worst of all, they were "safe." The thought almost had Aseema sticking her tongue out in visible disgust. At least, until she saw the shift in the other's posture, a sudden prideful happiness. Then, the words that followed.

Aseema's eyes lit up, foregoing her pawing about to stand stock-still and turn to face the bigger female. "You... can?" She stared, unblinking at the female before she realized how absolutely incredulous she sounded. "I-I mean," she shook her fur out a bit, flicking her tail, attempting to look more causal, "Of course you can. I'm glad you agree." Listening to the rest of the female's words, she couldn't keep the grin off her face. "Perfect! It sounds like... just the thing I... thought you'd know off..." Standing up straighter, she looked to the larger female expectantly, still trying to play the part of the casual, knowledgeable little cub. "Shall you lead the way?"

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:37 pm
Filaree resisted the urge to release the rising chuckle in her throat. Had the smaller cub been expecting her to say something far less exciting? Perhaps something along the lines of "Oh how sad, shame I can't do anything to change that." Humph. Thinking of such a plain and boring idea brought a curve of a defiant grin to her face. There was no way that Filaree would simply let a dream die with those words, not if she had anything to do with it!

"Yes, it's right over here." She turned swiftly, spinning her whole body around in one quick motions before trotting off at a somewhat alarming speed. Not that she was running at full force or anything but even Filaree herself was somewhat startled at how fast her feet moved. How readily and rushed her paws were to feel the all too familiar ground touch her paws as she came to a large tree, not the main one the Light Tribe based their home around, mind you, but it was still hardly just any mere crystal tree.

Now stopping where she stood Filaree again made a swift turn on the spot and still wore a lively smile while gazing at the small cub as she spoke. "It's just up there. You can see all sorts of the things!"

Ruler of Everything

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:47 am
The small cub gazed at the adult standing before her, pretty sure she saw a grin playing at her lips. It seemed the other female was just as eager to please Aseema and see the outside world as she was! The grin finally burst onto the older female's mouth and Aseema couldn't help but to return it. She was finally going to get to see a bit of the outside world!

Aseema's eyes widened with delight as her new friend spun on her heels and took off at a rather brisk pace. So, she'd been right - this new girl was just as excited (if not... more excited? was that possible?) to get a glimpse of what went on beyond that capital as she was. Aseema scrambled, attempting to keep pace just behind the other, her paws carrying her as fast as they could. Her stubby little cub legs tried to slow her down, but she managed. Coming to an abrupt stop at the base of a rather large crystal tree, Aseema's light eyes traveled up, from its base to the very tippy top. "Whoa," she said, gazing at it. "We gotta climb up there?" Nodding to herself, Aseema flexed her claws. This ought to be good. "I don't know how great of a climber I am, but I'll certainly try!"

CaliWolfe

[ RP Zone ] The Crystal Wood

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff