Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire
[PRP] "Where are your real warriors?!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:33 pm
Crucible's tail tip flicked as noises left the other Fire Tahtll-who seemed quiet amused with himself, or rather her it seemed. Her careful ears didn't shift at all as one word, one disgusting word rattled her ear drums. How dare he, even use such a word in coloration of her and his so called remembrance. Taking in a slow breath, she just as calmly released it. It was all she could do to keep her ridge from raising at such a comment. Easy, Nahtlil....

"I am not threatened by you." Crucible stated easily enough, letting her words carry the bite she felt a twinge to invoke. Shifting from her sit, she raised herself and as if to prove her point she approached him. Pink nails remained out as her strong paws carried her elegantly toward the Tahtll.

Steady. Nahtlil. Eyes remained fierce and kept hold of the fire that reflected her soul so perfectly. Her paw steps took her in close poxmity of the Armored Tahtll. Maw and patched eye was only a swipe distance from his own. Her green eye and heat reflected beautifully off his shiny gear that was clamored about his head. She couldn't help but wonder what he was so afraid of to wear such a silly heavy thing about his face. Even his eyes where a bit hidden, past the mask. Hmm and something that could be taken advantage off. Green eye looked back into the window of his own soul. Her brow raised, as she noticed something of a glimmer in them....

Her maw slacked just a little, as her thoughts paused and worked to catch up with themselves once more.

"...Don't fool yourself in thinking, I have given you the pleasure of knowing me, Tahtll." The Nahtlil added, her maw remained still as she thought it fair to warn. Her white tipped tail shifted in a flick. How arrogant. A grin mentally slipped across her thoughts, though she was determined to keep a focused stone face toward the other.

Admittedly, she could see herself in the Tahtll, who at this time around, seemed to have switched places mentally with her. Last time in their meeting she was the one that was all smiles and grins, and he was the stoic one.

Amusing.

Though, at this moment the Tahtll seemed to be reminiscing.

"I don't think you could handle it." She lied....

GunSniper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:48 pm
Volga remained unmoved while the nan made her approach. It was an improvement in their communications at least. The look in her eyes suggested that she was ready to fight, yet her body was composed and collected. It took some discipline to remain as such under such frustrating circumstances. Weaver knew that Volga had to display that same discipline on several.

"Of course not, or else you would not have come closer?" Volga noted with a slight lift of his chin.

"Even I would not ask a nantil to spill herself before me. Still-" Volga remained ready for anything. His tail remained still as did his posture. Each breath he drew calmed while he listened to each step she made. The sparks in her eyes had become infernos. "-Who are you to judge what I can or cannot "handle"?"

How could she know what he has had to put up with? How he had encountered a nantil far worse and than she. Volga at least found her amusing. She seemed a kindred spirit, which was probably why this encounter had been as the way it was. It was quite amusing.

[ Radical Dreamer ]

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:52 am
Crucible's tail tip shifted and flicked as the Tahtll spoke of not expecting her to spill herself out infront of him, or rather a Nahtlil to do so, and not just she.

"Hm." Left Crucible as her ear flicked back just a little bit. Impressive, if not just a little

"Then you would be among the first." The Nahtlil spoke, as a ear turned to the side a little bit as she could easily recall all the other b'alam. How easily they would throw each other at themselves at first greeting. Perhaps it was just lucky that they would easily find their other half so easily, though she couldn't help but find it a bit disgusting. One could not simply-at least she, give her life to someone at first meeting, or common passing.

Ears shifted and maw thinned as the Tahtll seemed to call her out out her claim.

"Because I am fire incarnate, and I will surely burn you." The Nahtll thought it fair to warn, she wasn't exactly a little coal that required warm or a gentle breeze to give her life. No, she was a roaring blaze, that devoured all in her path.

It was fair to warn.

GunSniper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:51 pm
"Than we are of kin, as I am also fire incarnate and burn all who cross my path" Volga spoke, his tone growing serious. "I also believe that even an ember can claim to be an inferno, but mere chatting will do it no justice. What something says it is and what it does with itself might be entirely different altogether."

Volga's gaze bore down on her while he watched her movements carefully. If she was who she claimed she was, an inferno, that she would know what he spoke of. A warrior can claim to be a warrior all he wants to, but it is his valor on the battle field that makes him such. Action is everything. Words can only mean little in comparison.

Still, if she does act on her claim he wanted to be ready to act upon his own. There were no divides on the battle field. If she fought with honor, they were equals.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:59 pm
The fiery nahtill's ears flicked forward in a slight perk as the Tahtll answered her swiftly. Dark white tip tail shifted behind her, as her green eyes watched at the Tahtll before her did not waver, but rather did something completely the contrary-in so many careful words he had challenged her.

Oh yes, that did not go by unnoticed....

A soft breath passed the nahtill's maw. Her own green gaze remained calm and unwavered by the Tahtlls baring gaze. She wasn't intimated by him, even if that wasn't his goal-it would have surely effected anyone else, that wasn't as firm in her resolve or as strong as she.

A smile only slipped across the Nahtill's maw as the Tahtll challenged her claim only to be words. Oh, how little did he know-though his words were not wrong. Any balam can claim something and reflect something completely different.

Crucible's dark tail flicked in thought.

"That is good of you to believe such a thing."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:46 pm
The more Volga watched the Nan, the more he came to believe she was indeed one who fought with honor. She had yet to launch a sudden attack. Perhaps this meant she preffered fair warning? It was the noble way after all.

Still, Volga did not lower his guard. It would be foolish to do so in the presence of an unknown. She could vary well just be waiting for such a perfect opportunity to make him eat his words. Something he preffered did not happen.

"It has gotten me this far." He responded with a grin. "Well, it would seem we have our pleasantries out of the way. Do you accept my challenge?"

He inquired point blank. There was no need to beat around the bush. Both were B'alam who appriciated being upfront, right? At least, that is what Volga gauged from this young cub.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:20 pm
Crucible's head tilted just a little to the Tah's words. Her dark tail shifted behind her once more.

"Pleasantries?" The word left Crucible with a air of confusion. Her brow raised, she didn't recall such a thing being made. It never seemed pleasant the last time, and even this meeting for matter.

"They have yet to even start, Tah." She scoffed loudly.

For one...

"We haven't even exchanged names." The Nahtlil pointed out simply. The Tah simply knew her as 'cub' as insulting as it was.

And frankly, with such a rude statement from before-she didn't think him worthy of knowing her Weaver Given name. Whisker's twitched and flared just a little past her pink nose. So much for things getting him along just fine so far...

"I hardly call anything in this exchange 'pleasant'." The Nahtlil stated. Her light ears turned and perked forward. Her dark tail swished behind herself once more. In Spite of her words, the smile on her lips twisted into more of a grin at the corner of her maw.

Crucible, however said nothing on the challenge, but she of course did accept it. However, she wanted to first point out that the Tah was wrong in his words.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:10 pm
Volga released a soft laugh to the response he received from the Nan. Even with the slight jarring of his head, his eyes remained poised upon the warrior before him. It would be unwise to look away even a moment.

"What good would it be to either of us to offer our names?" Volga laughed. "You would have no use for it."

His tail flickered as he gave a slight moment of pause. A slight grin formed on his own lips. He had a hunch that this one would only care for his name if she had deemed it worthy to remember. In any other case it would be a waste of breath. He wouldn't care for her's unless she had showed him it was worthy.

"Pleasant or not, you did not answer my question." He reminded her 'kindly'.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:29 pm
Crucible's ears flicked back as the other laughed. It caused the smirk on her lips to only grow, well at least she wasn't the only one to find this amusing. Even if on her part, it was just a fraction of enjoyment compared to them. Slinder dark tail flicked carefully. Taking a slow breath her maw opened.

"Fair enough, Tah." Crucible spoke, her brow raised and ears relaxed to their normal resting postion. Taking in a slow breath, the Nahtil's smile quickly fell from her maw.

"I accept." She stated, her serious demeanor taken over her appearance once more. Very well, She would fight this Tahtill, Someone had to put his arrogance in place. The Nahtil couldn't claim to be insulted he didn't care for her name, because-frankly he was right-it wasn't worth even knowing his...
Yet.

7005 (claim here for magus)

GunSniper

[ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out