Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Not so evenly matched [West/Seiji]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:01 am
This wasn't going to be a fair fight, exactly, not with the break in training Seiji had taken, or the fact that West had graduated some time ago, but that dudnt matter. This time it wasn't about winning. This was letting off steam, catching up, and hand delivering an invitation to his abs Junko's upcoming wedding.

He'd called the other boil, requesting the spar, letting him know he'd meet him at the front gate of the school so they could walk back to the gym together. It's give them time to talk. It had been a long time sindlce they'd really had the chance, and most of the distance was on Seiji. Between his brwak up with Junko, the time apart, and getting back together. As well as hurrying along his studies, he'd been a rather poor friend of late.

Something he was going to start trying to fix now that graduation was in sight, at last.

smerdle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:38 am
West couldn't recall the last time he had been invited to spar by phone. He wasn't about to turn down a request for a fight, no matter how it came, but this felt all official and s**t, like it needed to be commemorated somehow. The demon left his house early, strolling around town in search of some jokey way to do so. Embarrassing balloons? No. Questionably shaped chocolates? Bleh.

His eyes lit up when he caught sight of Freddie's Shoe Repair. Perfect. No one would suspect that he had used Seiji's call as an excuse to get his boots shined. Still pleased by his secret splurging an hour later, West approached Amityville's front gate with his grin firmly in place.

"Been a long time," he said as he stopped, hands in pockets.

Beejouxx

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:11 am
Seiji flashed a sharp toothed grin as he spotted West heading up the path to the gate. "Too long, all my fault though. It's been," he paused, lips twitching as his shoulder came up in an apologetic hug. "Quite the year, and then some." How much even did West know? Seiji didn't have a clue. "How are things, though? How've you been?"

Now that West was here they could make their way out to the gym, so Seiji started in that direction, assuming the demon fell into step beside him.

smerdle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:17 am
West followed readily enough, watching the school grounds go by as he walked.

"I'm okay. Jus' workin'. Goin' to the human world. Stuff." He'd also had a busy year, but that was in the past. The time didn't haunt him like Seiji's year seemed to, though it probably should have.

"What've you been up to? The things y'wanna talk about anyway."

Beejoux

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:46 am
The boil nodded, falling into an easy pace and tucking hands into his pockets. It sounded as if things had been going pretty well Goethe demon, and if not he wasn't in much of a hurry to share otherwise. "That's good. One of these days I'm going to have to look into getting my passport. Just been too busy lately." He shrugged, clearly not that concerned with it.

He'd forgotten how direct West could be, it made him chuckle. "Well, I wanted to invite you to a wedding. You and your ghoul." If he still had a ghoul. If not, the demon was welcome to bring a date.

smerdle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:43 am
West paused for a second, as if the word "wedding" had momentarily short circuited his brain. For all he knew, it had.

"Congratulations, man," he replied reflexively, adding a, "No, really, that's great," a moment later that held a great deal more enthusiasm. He stopped himself from asking to who, forcing his mind back to the last time he'd seen the boil with anyone.

That science party with Amarus' damned happy magic. The ghost had been cuddling up to Kettil's kid and... Junko. There.

"Yeah, I'll come. An' I'll see if Levi can too. Last time I was at a wedding, I was..." He gestured down to the height of his thighs and laughed.

Beejoux

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-20)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:54 pm
The ghost was all smiles, sharp teeth catching the light as he brought a hand up to smooth escaping hair back from his face. "Thanks. It's coming up kinda quick now, with graduation on the horizon." He dropped his hand again, returning it to his pocket. "I'm excited, but the closer everything gets, the more I feel the nerves." A small chuckle followed, and a roll of his shoulders.

As they near the gym a thoughtful expression crossed his features. "I don't think I've ever been to a wedding, at least not that I can remember." Who's to say what he'd done when he'd been alive. "S'all new to me."

Another shrug, followed by a grin as the ghost put a little space between them, turning and walking backwards away from the demon.

smerdle
Lol, whoops wrong dice... Initiate roll next post.

Beejoux rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:55 pm
[Initiate roll]  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Smerdle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:57 pm
(( initiato ))  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items