Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Traces of Darkness: Legend of Zelda Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:43 am
User Image
User Image

Link woke up the next morning after a semi great night of sleep. He yawned and stretched before getting up and out of bed. He walked over to his bathroom and brushed his teeth. After he was done brushing his teeth, he rinsed his mouth out and looked up at the mirror. Still the same reflection, but he felt confident that he was looking about average. Link was so excited today. Today he would be leaving for an adventure. A very dangerous adventure, but an adventure nonetheless. He didn't think that he would be so excited for this, but ever since his dream last night he couldn't help but feel happy. Link walked upstairs to go check on Sheik to see that she already left. 'Huh...I wonder where she could have gone.' He thought just as a beautiful tune started playing.

Link smiled softly and continued listening to the song, when he had a major headache. He had a flashback and realized that this is the song that Impa always played for him and her friend. No one should know this song, but those two other than him. Link ran downstairs and out the door to see Sheik playing that wonderful tune. He hadn't heard it in so long. It was almost nostalgic to hear. Link ran up to her and grabbed her wrist interrupting her song. "How do you know that song?...That song was created years ago by a wonderful and strong woman, but she only taught it to myself and to my best friend who died years ago! So how do you know it?!" He yelled his grip getting tighter. There was something about that song that just brought back a lot of pain from the past since they were no longer around to enjoy it with.

Link eyes faded just a tad bit into a soft light colored purple. He could feel his evil reflection taking his shock and anger as strength to regain dominance. "Tell me!" He yelled as his hair started to get grey streaks in his hair. Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes as he looked at Sheik with a questioning look. Link couldn't help the anguish that flowed through him. He wasn't supposed to hear that song ever again. It was one of the few things that he could never see or hear again. So he suppressed the pain that came with it. But hearing it now, its like someone smashed the bottle that he placed his emotions into and now they were flying all over the place. His eyes began to fade into a very light shade of red as the time passed by that he didn't receive an answer and it was only getting darker. 'How does she know that song?'

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:44 am
cimon16

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓩєℓ∂α/Ⓢнєιк
►ι αм: Ⓟяιиcєss σғ нчяυℓє/Ⓢнєιкαн
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Trying to calm Link◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: A...tree?◄
╚══════════════╝

Memories of Sheik's childhood being trained by Impa nearly overwhelmed her. Yes, she was harsh when it came to training and a strict woman, but that woman was the mother she never had. That woman cared for her until she passed away...the memories almost brought her to tears. Well, they would have if they were not interrupted by Link suddenly grasping her wrist and preventing her from continuing to play the lullaby of her childhood. He asked her how she know this song because he thought no one else aside from "a wonderful and strong woman", his friend and himself knew of it. She was not even aware that this song was known by others aside from Impa, the Royal Family and herself. Sheik started notice something...off about Link. His expression, his eyes, his hair...they were changing. Its as if something malevolent is trying to possess him. Something evil. She needed to suppress this evil before it spirals out of control so she set down lyre gently as she could despite Link's grip on her hand tightening, closed her eyes and muttered an incantation before striking his forehead with her now free hand. It was only a temporary fix to suppress the evil that hopefully will work. If this is a common occurrence, then perhaps he shouldn't join her on her quest to defeat the evil king.

"The song of the Royal Family has been a guarded secret between my clan and the Royal Family themselves. It has been passed on through generations, although my master always referred it as 'Zelda's Lullaby' during her service in the kingdom. She always said that song was the princess favorite, especially on nights where she couldn't sleep. That song was taught to me so I can keep what is left of the Royal Family and continue to pass it on after the evil king is defeated."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Yuri_Misawa

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Link felt his evil side fade away as his eyes turned completely blue. For some odd reason, he went away. That's never happened before. Maybe its because of Sheik. When Sheik named the lullaby, Link chuckled softly. "Zelda's....Lullaby. You know. My best friend's name was Zelda now that I really think about it. She was the best...its a shame that she died in that accident. I could have really needed her to stick around for support." He said looking into the sky. "Anyway lets get going. Hyrule isn't getting any better with us just sitting here." He said as he readjusted his sword on his shoulder. "So is there some direction that we are heading to? Maybe a secret area or something." He asked curious of where they were going to head to next. Link had been in his share fair of small temples, but he was completely clueless on the areas that would move them forward into saving Hyrule.

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:31 pm
cimon16

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓩєℓ∂α/Ⓢнєιк
►ι αм: Ⓟяιиcєss σғ нчяυℓє/Ⓢнєιкαн
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Trying to calm Link◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: A...tree?◄
╚══════════════╝

Whatever evil that is in Link has been tamed for the moment and now he is calmed all thanks to Sheik's quick thinking and power. She can't but wonder why he has great evil resting in him when he appeared to have a good nature showing on the outside. Hes no bandit and she didn't even ask him to come along on her mission to save Hyrule. He is doing this out of his own will...so how could have great evil? There has to be a secret behind this and the sooner Sheik can figure this out the safer she will be around him. Until then, she has to keep her guard up. He is ready to set out on the adventure, although she has to say something to him that will be shocking since everyone else thinks the same way except her when it comes to Zelda's living status.

"You claim that the princess is dead. Most if not everyone else has done the same. However, do you not find it odd that a body has never found unlike her parents? To this day no one is absolutely sure yet they make the assumption that she too has passed on. However, I have been finding evidence that just might prove that she lives. That is the secret to my mission, for only the Hero of Hyrule and a member of the Royal Family can stand against the evil king. Whether you are this hero or not is not certain, but all the evidence leading up to the survival of Zelda gives me hope that the princess is still alive and out there somewhere, but I have to continue following the breadcrumb trail that had led me here....wait. Best friend? Could it be then...the ocarina. According to documents I have found, the young princess would run away occasionally to a peasant family and she play the ocarina for them...perhaps if I could find the ocarina, I find another clue to her whereabouts..."

Yuri_Misawa

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces