Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Found in an alley (Me and Lady Jaiana Katja)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:49 pm
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:06 pm
HealingAssass1n
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Character Profile:

Name:
Short Bio:

My Character:
Name: Katja Wolfsruddle
Race: Shapeshifter (Wolf girl mostly though)
Favorite food: Fried Rice with all the meat types in it.
Likes: Anime, warm and dry places, men, women, games, other shapeshifters and Television
Dislikes: Evil or rude people, abuse of any sort, illegal things ( can't state what they are due to site rating. )
Short Bio: Katja grew up with a mother who didn't like her very much so she sold her into slavery at a young age, she recently managed to escape but she cannot find a place to go as of yet.

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:33 pm
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Name:
Cody Rivera
Race:
Human
Favorite food:
Pizza
Dislikes:
Rude people, hurting people or seeing people hurt, repeating jokes
Short Bio:
Cody has a decent life, growing up in a decent family that cared about him. He lives in the city in an old apartment complex that was used for students or such, but it had been sold away and he got the deed. He had it converted into a building for him to live in. When he was 20, his parents were in a terrible accident which saddened him a bit but he has worked hard to make his life as good as he can.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:51 am
HealingAssass1n

Do you want to go first or should I just copy and paste the scene from the pm?  

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:49 am
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow
HealingAssass1n

Do you want to go first or should I just copy and paste the scene from the pm?

Copy and paste post is fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:34 am
Katja struggled to find shelter in the rainy night, she shuffled under a few cardboard boxes and a can fell out of one, making a loud clanking noise. She let out a small cry as the rain pelted her mostly still dry ears and hair, the fur on her tail however was thoroughly drenched and her butt was cold and wet. She shivered as she heard foot steps approach her. She knew she would probably just get kicked around by those nasty teenagers again, they loved coming out in the rain and torturing her.

When the face that met hers was kind and concerned, she asked. "Please, do you have any food you could spare?" She shook and shivered as she asked this due to the coldness of the rain and the strong wind picking up.

HealingAssass1n

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:18 am
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Cody was walking through the rain, shielded from it by his umbrella but when he passed by an alley he heard a clanging sound. He went to investigate to find a woman, with dog like ears and a tail drenched from the rain. Her clothes looked worn and her shivering showed that she was cold. He asked if she was okay but heard what she asked. He didnt have any food on him but he gently smiled, "Not on me but if you want, you can walk with me under this umbrella and i can make you a meal and offer you a warm bed for the night." He offered kindly seeing that she was in serious need.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:14 pm
HealingAssass1n

Katja nodded and stood up and weakly she leaned on him.

"Sorry, I am a little weak, it's been whole day since I ate last. You see, the reason I look so ragged is because my previous owner liked it that way, I have only been out here a little while and the kids that come to visit typically just bother me, sometimes bring food but mostly they bother me and then leave."
Katja also smiled at him weakly, she was happy for his offer. "Thank you so much."  

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:45 pm
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Cody looked at her, but gently removed his jacket and gently put it around her shoulders so that she could warm up a bit or at least be blocked from the cold. When he helped her walk, he lead her to his home and helped her inside of the building. Once inside he thought over what she said, "Well how about I help you get some normal clothes then?" he asked kindly to her, thinking that it was wrong that she was forced to wear such rags. He looked at her curiously, "Would you want to take a bath to warm up?" he asked thinking that a nice bath and a change of clothes would help her feel better. It was probably strange that he was helping a woman he had never met but seeing how she was, it made him want to help.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:53 am
HealingAssass1n

Katja nodded a thanks and said "I would very much enjoy that, yes please." She was trying to answer both questions from him at the same time and it was obvious to her that she had done that. Would it be obvious to him? She wondered. As she walked with him into the house, she sneezed from the cold, she probably was sick with a cold she knew but she didn't want to worry him so she tried to think up a suitable excuse. Coming up with none, she said in a defeated sounding tone. "I think I have a cold." While she had only been out there in the streets for a small amount of time compared to some, she was not the most hardy of creatures out there.  

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:41 pm
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Cody noticed that she sneezed, but as he gently took his coat when they walked in, he hung it up but gently smiled to her, "Well how about this, I can show you were the bathroom is and find you some spare clothing, and then I when you come down to eat I will have some cold medicine that should help it and it would make you a bit sleepy but its for night time colds anyway." He reassured as he led her up to the bathroom, grabbing a big soft towel for her. He showed her the soaps and shampoos in the shower/bath, which the bathroom was rather nice. When he felt she knew what she was doing, he moved to leave, closing the door behind him. He walked to the extra room where he had some boxes, they were clothes he meant to take to donate to charity but hadn't had the time to take it across town. He found a pair of light sweat pants and a plain t-shirt that seemed her size and was a bit small for his liking so he set it folded outside the door, knocking on it, "Some clothes are outside the door." he said before going downstairs to cook some dinner.  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games