Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The hero meets a static NPC.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:45 am
Hemera was out and about, as per usual. The night was young, she had adventure in her heart, and a personal mission. The tealblood and her flat teeth were not particularly meat-inclined; Pagoni ate bugs, and that itself was somewhat aborrant. No, Mera was vegetarian, but all the good grocery stores were below the mountain range.

Frankly, she couldn't rely on that.

So, here she was, a book in hand, studying for what part of the fauna was possibly edible. First it was a matter of learning what exactly she was looking at, then testing for if it was something a person could feasibly eat. The thing was, she was not quite willing to risk anything for that information.

At the same time, she couldn't expect garden variety vegetables to just pop up in the wild in most cases. A conundrum indeed.

At this moment, she was inspecting a mushroom. "They say that if there aren't spots, gases, what have you, it should be fine, but I'm not sure..." she said to her lusus, flipping through her field guide for further information. The wind picked up, ruining her reading progress. She pursed her lips in slight annoyance, pulling out paper clips to track her progress if the weather had to keep being difficult.

Kimbley Kitty
For whenever :>

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:05 pm
Leeroi was fidgety tonight. Not content to stay in the confines of his hive and play games, he decided to spend the time exploring his surroundings. Fight a few things, eat some snow, and what have you. For not he was contented to stay by his lusus' side, only ever splitting off when he had the urge to sprint to a tree and back.

Or sometimes, it wasn't a tree. Sometimes he ran full-sprint at other trolls, to see just how they'd react. And now he had a target. A little four-eyed tealblood. She looked easy enough to mess with. "Hey!" He yelled from afar and chased towards Hemera.

A few feet from the tealblood, Leeroi skidded to a stop, digging his heels into the ground. Ungraceful as ever, he fell on his a** with small "ow!", but quickly turned his attention up at the girl, a wide, cheesy grin on his face.

"Whatcha up to?" He asked, leaning back on his palms. Absentmindedly, he wiggled his feet, waiting for a response.

Gl!tch~
a much shorter tag woop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:08 pm
Hemera startled at the voice. She nearly leaped right up in the air. She hadn't expected to see anyone tonight. Sure, there were neighbors, but they were so rare that it was easy to get used to the quiet.

She turned, field guide tight in her small hands. Oh. The troll in question was running her way. She tightened up a little. This would be...interesting.

And then he fell on his butt. Hemera blinked down at him. Pushed her glasses up. "Ah. Hello. I am...pleased to make your acquaintence?" The blueblood seemed friendly enough, anyway. "I was just examining the flora. It's good to know what's edible, in case of snowstorms or other emergencies. You wouldn't want to accidentally eat something dangerous because of ignorance, right?"

Yes, sound logic indeed. She stood up a little straighter. Hemera looked to the mushroom again. "For instance, I'm trying to identify this common mushroom. It looks rather plain, but there have been recorded fungi that look harmless enough but can actually kill a troll upon consumption. I haven't been able to find any clarity for this particular case. It's a bit of a bother," she admitted.

Kimbley Kitty
0:

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:53 pm
"Hey! I'm Leeroi." He introduced himself, wiggling. He let the tealblood talk, lip pulling up inquisitively as he thought about her words, or at least pretended to. Boy, she sure had a lot to say. Something about running out of food in an emergency? That happened to him once. It was a disaster.

Leeroi's attention wavered with the shift in Hemera's gaze. Her attention fell on a mushroom, which Leeroi assumed was the reason for her babbling. So she wanted to know if it was poisonous or not?

"This mushroom?" Leeroi asked, plucking the thing out of the ground and showing it to Hemera. "I'll find out for you!" Without a pause, he shoved it into his mouth, taking very little time to chew and nearly swallowing it whole.

"Bleh!" He said, shivering with distaste. "I don't think I'd eat that even if I was starving," He commented, frowning up at Hemera.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:33 pm
Hemera froze up. She gripped her guide tight, almost to the point of causing damage. "You- you-" The tealblood stood there, wide-eyed and speechless. She refused to believe what she was just seen. While she had thought the blueblood quaint, although slightly endearing for his attention, now she was just plain horrified.

"How could you- I just said- you need to get that out of your system right now we don't know if it's consumable or not! There's a whole process for that and you skipped the entire thing!"

But she had to check the guide. Did it have anything to say about the taste? She hadn't even got to look that far, since she didn't have the nerve to touch it for any reaction. "H...how did it taste, exactly? Because, um, if it tasted salty, then, um..."

Salty was bad, overly bitter would be okay. What would she have to do if this kid had poisoned himself, though? She wasn't ready for that level of responsibility!

And how could he be so reckless?

Kimbley Kitty
Srs bsns

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:58 pm
Oh jeez. Leeroi stood up, instinctually following Hemera's panic. "Uhhhh," He trailed off, not sure what to do. Throw up? Should he try to throw it up? "I don't know, it just tasted bad!" Leeroi said, sticking his arms out in emphasis. He wasn't very eloquent at describing tastes. He frowned at Hemera, confused and upset.

Wait, why was he panicking again? There was no way a tiny mushroom could kill him just like that. Maybe poison him and make him feel sick, but kill? No way. A calm slowly returned to Leeroi's face as he made the realization, arms lowering back to his sides. Everything would be fine.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:28 pm
"Well, I'm not sure if that's helpful or not," she replied, looking through the guide again. "You can't just eat something like that! A lot of flora on Alternia is just as dangerous as the fauna! That's why there are books like these!" Hemera shut the book and showed it to him. The power of knowledge.

But why was he looking like that? So...at peace? Is that what a poisoned troll looked like? She started to worry again. "Can you try to expunge it? Please try. If you died, it would technically be my fault, and I wouldn't know what to do with myself. And I'd be in prison!" Now that really couldn't happen, not on her watch.

Kimbley Kitty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:00 pm
"Uhhh," Leeroi looked at Hemera incredulously, "Why would you go to jail? I was the one who ate the mushroom anyways. That doesn't make you a criminal." He sneered, trying to comprehend where Hemera was even coming from with that kind of logic. Still, she seemed really adamant about getting him to throw up that mushroom.

Thinking up a solid middle ground, Leeroi snapped his fingers. "Tell you what, the moment I start feeling sick, I'll throw it up! Then I'll be fine, right?" Leeroi smiled, crossing his arms in a proud stance. He was so smart.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:58 pm
She stared at the blueblood as he continued to not get it. God, he seemed so dense. Ridiculously dense. How could a highblood be such a dunderhead? Her hands went up to her face. Mera started to quietly scream. "I'm going to go to the punishment pits for accidentally killing a highblood... My entire life is ruined."

Pagoni, catching up to his charge's distress, started ruffling his feathers and clucking. His daughter couldn't let some child sabotage her entire life! Make him spit it out!

Oh yeah! Sniffling, Mera's hands went away from her face. "Okay, if you won't spit it out I'll pretend you're choking and get it out that way! Because we can't wait until you feel sick because by then it might be too late!"

Kimbley Kitty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:23 am
Leeroi scoffed. "Uh, sure." He said, shrugging with his hands. He still didn't get why this tealblood was in such a panic. It wasn't like she was the one who ate the mushroom. And she was worried she would go to jail if he died? What a weird concept. This tealblood sure worried a lot.

"I feel fine though. Like when would I start feeling effects, anyways?" Leeroi asked, trying to stall a little bit. Going through all of the effort to throw up something potentially benign felt kind of stupid.

Gl!tch~

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff