Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
TV Shounen-ai? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

doubtingdennis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:17 pm
I'm incredibly sad that no one's mentioned Captain Jack yet. I do love me some pointless Jack/Doctor flirting.

Arux Kido
real and older guys are yucky,
<3 only anime can pull off shounen-ai and yaio

Yeah, because there's absolutely no gay men outside of Japanese entertainment. rolleyes

And you obviously haven't ever heard Alan Rickman speak. He can read me the phone book any time. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:27 pm
i tend to put just about anyone together.... like on Friends and House i tend to judge who would go with who best....  

busenbark_ckick

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:47 pm
doubtingdennis
I'm incredibly sad that no one's mentioned Captain Jack yet. I do love me some pointless Jack/Doctor flirting.

Arux Kido

Yeah, because there's absolutely no gay men outside of Japanese entertainment. rolleyes

And you obviously haven't ever heard Alan Rickman speak. He can read me the phone book any time. heart

LOL blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:53 pm
doubtingdennis

Arux Kido

Oh, God, Allan Rickman. heart

Also, much agreement over here on your other point. *nods resolutely*  

Kitsune-chi

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:45 pm
I like Zack/Cody from Suite Life of Zack & Cody... yumm, twincest... o.O; And Mildred/Enid from the Worst Witch, but that's femmeslash... And I'm sure I like this pairing from Doctor Who... 9 and 10 or something...? sweatdrop

And Jack Sparrow/Cutler Beckett from PotC please. X3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:15 pm
LMAO @ Alan Rickman XDDDDD That was HILARIOUS!!!!

And SMALLVILLE. Hello! If you go into the show with even a vague thought that Clark Kent and Lex Luthor could ever hook up, that show will blow you away. It's SO GAY. I love it. ^^ Clark and Lex are both hot, and they're all over each other all the time. Constantly. Well, until they become enemies, anyway, but season one will make you weep with yummy yaoi joy. And I prefer anime boys, and I don't even LIKE Superman, but DAMN. I mean, DAMN. It's so obvious. It's not even subtle. They're seriously, literally GAY for each other. burning_eyes

Fin Raziel

Duke of Drag

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:51 pm
doubtingdennis

Arux Kido

lol. niiiice.

i love british accents...

tehe.

especially Jude Law >w< *drools* when I saw him in the movie "The Holiday", heck yush. smexy man.

besides the point...

I don't watch alot of t.v. unles its Americás Next Top Model.

But when I do watch t.v...... I slash the hell outta the charries.

only because I always get some gay vibe coming from them.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff