Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haunting Paranoia

Wheezing Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:08 pm
It's so hard..

I'm lonely and I want to meet new people, but I just can't. I don't know many people personally because I can never get past the surface because I don't keep in touch with them enough.

It takes a lot from me to just say hello in a Skype guild chat because I have such bad self-esteem. Why am I even bothering saying something here(The guild chat that I'm in)? I'm not even close to anyone and no one wants to talk to me anyway.

I'm depressed as well which only makes it all harder. I just want friends and someone to like/love me. Even when I'm bisexual, I can't reach out to either gender. I hate life. I hate myself. I hate being this way.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:08 pm
Haunting Paranoia
It's so hard..

I'm lonely and I want to meet new people, but I just can't. I don't know many people personally because I can never get past the surface because I don't keep in touch with them enough.

It takes a lot from me to just say hello in a Skype guild chat because I have such bad self-esteem. Why am I even bothering saying something here(The guild chat that I'm in)? I'm not even close to anyone and no one wants to talk to me anyway.

I'm depressed as well which only makes it all harder. I just want friends and someone to like/love me. Even when I'm bisexual, I can't reach out to either gender. I hate life. I hate myself. I hate being this way.
You have to keep trying.

You can find articles online, just use google type keywords like how to make friends, etc. Quickly read the articles to select which one seems good to you. I read some, to learn some tips... I also read books...

It takes time to build a relationship.

Also, making friends and keeping them works more when you are a person that is ''happy'' and positive.

When I was in a phase of my life, where everything pissed me off, I was grumpy and everything my friends didn't like to hang out with me.

I had to try to calm myself down and fix my behavior.

To be positive, confident and perseverant are very important for your own good and to attract people...  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:25 pm
I have issues keeping friends close myself, because I like friendships where we see each other here and there but not all the damn time and stuff and on here I'm even more distant because online frans even though I'm always happy to talk, I rarely initiate it lol.
If you can handle that, I can certainly handle your depression, and we can totes be friends <3 biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:21 am
I've been in your position before, I used to be very depressed and pushed everyone away. It does get easier. If you need someone to talk to, I'm always willing.  

Agusaki

4,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:52 pm
I totally feel you. I'm still kind of struggling but what I've been teaching myself is to; when I start criticizing myself, I stop and think of something positive.
Baby steps.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff