Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
optophobe and luvsoftball: Tigerweather

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:14 pm
                whatever happened to the teenage dream ??
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Two teens take Miami by storm, falling in love in the process.

NPCs:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:55 pm

User Image
                              Alexa Jade O'callhan
                                    Lex or Lexi | 16 | 10/12 | Surfing, long boarding, swimming
                                    Energetic | Over eater | Friendly | Dare devil

luvsoftball

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:02 pm
Optophobe

User Image
Luca Ryan
Call me a spaceman
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Luca Tyler Ryan
18: 8/2: Loves anything to do with water, and skateboarding, and snowboarding
outspoken :talks before he thinks: lively: sometimes cold hearted

((I don't know if I should of done this as well, but it will give inside knowledge. ))

when I travel universe

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:16 pm
User Image

When you're best friends wit a boy who's older than you, the thought of their senior year is a scary thought. This could very well be the last summer that Alexa would have with Luca. Her mother had always warmed her about this. That he would go on to college without her. Alex hadn't brought it up, but she really hoped that Luca was staying for school in Miami, maybe that way she would still see him. Alexa would be crushed if Luca went too far, who would she spend her days with? Her siblings? No way.

Alexa exited her chemistry class and headed to her locker which was on the second floor. The bad part about being a sophomore in highs school was the fact you were pretty much forced to ave the lockers upstairs. Not only was it hotter up there, you also had to share a locker with someone. Now, Alexa wouldn't mind if Clarke wasn't such a messy person. It drove Lexa up the wall. Se had opted to take the top half, her books neatly set by hour, and any homework placed in her bag as soon as class is over so she wouldn't forget. Clarke on the other hand had papers spewed all over the bottom part of their locker.

The only thing that Clarke had going for him was that he was cute. There were girls from time to time at her locker, waiting for him or talking with him. He came jogging up, smiling at her as e slid is books between her arm and were she was standing. "Do you ever do homework?" She asked as he snatched his bag from the locker.

"Not when I can get others to do it." He said giving a pearly smile to her. Lexa rolled er eyes and waved him away. "See you tomorrow Sexi Lexi" Alexa made a fake gagging noise before shutting their locker and headed to Luca's locker. The next floor down was sooo much cooler. Tat, and it looked cleaner. Lexa couldn't wait to get a locker on this floor; hopefully classes too. Her hair suffered from the heat on the other floors.

"Luca, I'm off work today, lets go get food~" Alexa called, she would most likely do homework while they ate. She was off for the weekend, which meant hanging with Luca most likely.

luvsoftball

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:53 pm
Optophobe

User Image
Luca Ryan
Call me a spaceman

Luca walked out of his last class with his latest stalker following him. Caroline. She thinks that her and Luca would be together, but she just doesn't understand that Luca does not like her. She started doing that two days ago and he was slowly starting to get annoyed with it. He walked through the hallway and saw some of the girl staring at him. He knew that he was good looking, but the girls just didn't understand that he wasn't going to be with them, even if they threw themselves at him.

He gave some of his buddies high fives and kept walking. He soon reached his locker and out his combination into the lock. As he was twisting it open, he felt a body cling onto him and he already knew who it was without looking. He pulled his locker door open and shoved his books that he didn't need in the locker. He shut his door loudly and looked over at Caroline. He was about to tell her to get off when he heard his best friends voice. He turned and smiled when he saw Lex. He shoved the girl that was hanging on his arm off and turned to give her the 'stop touching me and leave me alone' look. He walked over to Lex and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "Lets go, shall we." He said as he ushered her away from the school grounds.

"So how was your day sweet Lex?" He asked her as they walked out of the front doors of the school. "Don't ask me about mine, it was terrible." He told her as they headed towards his car. Since he was so much older then her, he could park at school, but she couldn't. Reaching the car, he pulled his keys out and locked his car, which was a mustang. He walked over to his side of the car and opened the door. Shoving his keys into the ignition, he heard the car come to life and he buckled himself in. Waiting for her to do that same, he put the car into drive and started driving off towards where they could eat. "So where to?" He asked her.

when I travel universe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:36 pm
User Image

Alexa as always known that Luca as been a ladies man. Even as kids, girls were always pining for is attention. Alexa could remember always getting jealous as a child, watching all the other kids wanting to play with him, when she was his best friend. It was true, Lexi could be a little possessive with her friends, but that was because she loved them so much. So seeing Caroline attached to is hip made the girl feel a little defensive. She knew she should be more supportive of other girls and their games of love, but she knew that meant he would not ave time for her.

Caroline looked like she might hurt someone when Luca pulled Alexa into is space. She got that a lot, mean looks form the girls interested in her best friend. Alexa walked close to Luca, brushing arms with him every so often. "It was pretty good, I got invited to Clarke's party." She stated in a hardly interested tone. His parties were fun, but it usually ended in Alexa staying over at Luca's and waking with a headache. "I just wish he wasn't such a slob. I'm pretty sure I seen something move at the bottom of our locker." The brunette stated, one and in her pocket. If Clarke wasn't such a slob, or complete opposites with er, she might actually consider dating him.

The female frowned, hearing Luca had a bad day today. He wasn't a fan of all of the attention that he got. There was surely plenty of envious boys at school. Tucking her backpack in the back seat, Alexa turned her body in the passenger seat, smiling at Luca. "Lets go to the beach, I could really go for a cone." Ice cream sounded great when all the sun did was pound down on them all day.

"Is Caroline trying to claim you as her next victim?" Alexa asked, buckled in and relaxed in the seat. Se typically walked or took the bus to school if Luca wasn't up to drive. Or she would long board there, but lately, the school wasn't appreciating her riding around and leaving wax stains on their precious concrete.

luvsoftball

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:37 pm
Optophobe

User Image
Luca Ryan
Call me a spaceman

Luca nodded his head to tell her that he heard what she had said. It had been a while since they had last gone to the beach. It would be nice to go and get something that was cold since it was so hot outside. He drove through the busy streets of Miami. He never understood why they let school out at the time when the traffic started getting busy again. Miami traffic to him was the worst, but he had grown up there his whole life and knew how to get around the traffic. He liked taking the back roads a lot more. Him and Lex drove the back roads all the time when they wanted to take a nice drive around and just get out of reality.

He made a groan as she mentioned Caroline. "Sadly yes." He said as he looked over at Lex. "Don't mention it. I don't like thinking about her. She is like them all. The air head, "I need attention" type of girl. I have only dated one girl in my life, you already know that, and they are all the same." He sighed as he turned his attention back to the road. They had reached the beach parking lot quite quickly and he had pulled into the crowded parking lot. Parking the car, he turned the car off and pulled the key out of the ignition. "Lets go and get us some ice cream." He said excitedly trying to get away from the topic of Caroline.

As he got out of the car, he made sure he had his wallet and stood up. Shutting the door behind him, he walked over to Alexa's side and waited for her. "Gosh, you're so slow." He said in a little kid voice and he stomped his foot impatiently. Turning he started running like a little kid in the direction of the ice cream store. He made sure to lock the car before he got too far from it. He looked behind him at Lexi and waited for her. He liked that he could be himself around her. He couldn't be goofy around anyone else without getting picked on. Lexi was the only exception to that.

when I travel universe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:29 pm
User Image

Wit school dragging them down, Alexa in particular, hadn't really gone to the beach. Even though she loved it so much. This city was crowded as hell, and had a high homeless population, the beach was the most beautiful thing about it. Alexa often went there as a way to escape from things, like that time Cameron Evens broke up wit her for Tracy Jenkins. Now of days, it seemed silly, but back then it really hurt her. She was only fourteen after all, and inexperienced in love. Alexa had dated boys since, hearing a reputation, not that she cared.

Lexi found herself leaning her head in her hand while her elbow rested on the center console. "I guess you're right, but we do live in the city of spoiled children." She told him with a smile. They were bot well off thanks to their families or jobs. Alexa had both. She worked part time at a local pharmacy, which she liked quite a bit. It was hard to grasp at first but now, she was more interested in it. It was a good thing they could fall into comfortable silence, but bad because Alexa was feeling a little sleepy with out her cold snack. Se seemed to wake more when they parked.

Bringing her bag with her Alexa jumped happily out of the car, literally leaping into the air for ice cream. "Yay! I hope they have blue moon." It was her favorite; then mint chocolate chip and finally cappuccino. She had some very odd tastes. Alexa chased after him, catching up and looping her arm under his, hanging onto him. Alexa laughed, he had the most amazing qualities. "Do you think I should get a bowl or a cone?" The brunette asked, her free and under her chin as they waited in line.

There was a little int in her that kept poking at her brain. Should she go to Clarke's party or not? It would be a good way to start the weekend, swimming in some swanky pool and ave a drink or two. It sounded good, but she didn't want to go alone. Alexa wondered if Mae would come, one of their friends, but she was probably stuck wit her family tonight. Somehow asking Luca seemed like it would bother him. She ad a feeling he and Clarke didn't get on well.

luvsoftball

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:12 pm
Optophobe

User Image
Luca Ryan
Call me a spaceman

Luca looked back at Alexa. "They always have blue moon because they know we are coming." He said as she smiled at her. He knew that blue moon was her favorite, but he was a normal flavor kinda of person. He liked his vanilla ice cream. He was actually excited to get some ice cream and to him they were walking too slow. "Lets go." He said as he picked up his walking.

He pulled her alone the sidewalk and up to the tiny boardwalk that they had at the beach. Lexi and him had memories from here. They have been best friends forever and the beach was somewhere they always enjoyed together. They came to the ice cream store and walked over to the line. He heard her ask what she should get her ice cream in. "I think you should get a cone. Nothing is better then that." He said as he reached over to here and pulled her close to him in a best friend way. "Who doesn't like cones?" He said in a more statement then a question.

After standing in line for a few minutes, Luca let Lexi order her ice cream first. When that was done, he ordered his. He was happy that their was only one person working in the shop because he was going to buy her ice cream. It was always something he was raised up to do. The guy pays for the girl no matter if they were dating or friends. He walked over to the register and pulled out money before Lexi could. He thanked the worker when he got his change and then put it into his wallet. When he was all set, he turned and started his way out of the shop. "Where do you want to sit?" He asked her as they reached the door leading out of the shop.

when I travel universe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image

Alexa smiled brightly back at Luca, knowing that there was a fair chance they would ave blue moon. They were pretty regular here during the summer after surfing and swimming. Probably more Alexa than Luca, she was kind of a piggy when it came to food. She could eat her weight in calories. Even to this day her mother was thin as a board as well. Sometimes it got annoying, seeing as she wised she had boobs, but, she would live without a big chest. Alexa followed after Luca, picking up the pace.

The beach was a place they spent a lot of time together at. Whether it was swimming in the ocean or skateboarding through south beach. Running around late at night together, whatever Miami through at them. "Hmm, I think you have good taste." Lexi grinned at him, that was true. Who could resist the deliciousness of a cone?

When they got up to order Alexa jumped in to order first, though Luca was always sure to let her go first. "Two scoop blue moon in a cone. Sprinkles please." Alexa moved for her wallet as Luca paid, giving him a pouty lip. She had a job for a reason. "Than you Luca~" She had manners enough to thank him though. She knew he was that kind of guy, she just wanted to repay him somehow.

Looking about, Alex pointed down towards the walkway a free bench open for them. "Let's sit away from the sun, our ice cream will melt." The brunette suggested, leading the way as she carefully licked away any dripping ice cream, in hopes that she wouldn't turn blue. When they found their seat Lexi crossed her legs and bit at her ice cream. "Do you think Clarke's party is a good idea?" The brown eyed girl asked, blue staining to her tongue slowly developing form her ice cream.

luvsoftball

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:46 pm
Optophobe

User Image
Luca Ryan
Call me a spaceman

Luca smiled at Alexa when she thanked him. Even though he knew she hated when he paid, she still thanked him. When he had gotten his change, they turned around and headed out of the ice cream shop. Glancing around the area, he noticed Alexa point her hand out in a direction. He turned his head to look in that direction and then he looked at her. Reaching out, he grabbed her wrist and brought her arm down so that she wasn't pointing anymore.

"Tsk, tsk. It is not polite to point Lexi." He told her as he gave her a scolding face. He was always teasing her of what was not polite that she did. It was okay though. He didn't have a problem with her doing it, but he always loved to tease her. "Come on." He told her as he pulled her towards the area that she pointed at earlier. "I say your idea was terrific." He said as they made their way to a tree covered area that was in the shade from the hot sun. As they sat down for a while, he heard her ask about Clarke's party. He shook his head no. "No, he always has alcohol and drugs at his party. I don't think that you need to be going to those type of parties. I hate Clarke anyway." He told her as he looked over at her to see how she was processing what he had just said. "But if you would like to go, I will go with you, but I don't want to stay the whole time." He said.

{{Sorry that its short.}}

when I travel universe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:18 pm
User Image

The brunette pursed her lips when Luca grabbed her wrist, it was so tiny compared to his hand. Alexa's face went sour, her eyes rolling to the back of their sockets and she made a noise of fake annoyance. "I do what I want loser." Which wasn't true, she listened to her parents alright. They didn't seem to have too many complaints. She followed Luca wit no fuss.

Sitting in the shade, Lexi made it her job to keep er ice cream from dripping, even if it wasn't terribly hot were they where sitting. In mid licking of her ice cream Alexa stopped to look at Luca who honestly sounded like an old man. "Come on dad." She grinned, "I know you hate him, but I want to do something tonight that involves dancing and socializing." And possibly getting totally wasted.. Not that it was a secret. She tended to get a little too turnt. Hearing is next words, Alexa smiled brightly, blue tinted lips pulling upwards. " Whohoo! I'll totally dance with you the whole time I promise." She told him, holding er free hand out with her pinky finger extended to him.

Wen e accepted it she grinned, she would need to finish this ice cream and then her homework. Lexa wasn't the most studious person at their high school but she did manage to keep semi decent grades. " One sec, I'mm going to go toss this. Want me to take yours?" Se had finished her ice cram in no time, plus she needed napkins for the mess of lips she had.

luvsoftball

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas