Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Welcome to the Family [MultiAsh and luvsoftball]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:59 pm
Giovanni Gandor

OOC: This is a one x one role play between myself and luvsoftball.

"Big brother, when is she going to be here?" Rose questioned irritably. The little blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl sat at the dining table, kicking her legs as she watched her brother set out lunch for the three of them. It was a 'lunch meeting' that Giovanni had called it, to interview the potential babysitter to help him take care of his younger sister whenever he would head out to work. As the new head of the Gandor family, Giovanni needed all of the time he could get to focus on his new job, despite the fact he didn't exactly want it.

Giovanni let out a small sigh at Rose, "I promise you, Sis, she'll be here soon. I gave her the address over the phone. It's not like this place is hard to find," he reassured her. For the most part, Giovanni lived alone with Rose in the large manor that was left for them by their parents, including their inheritance. So, he could only assume any babysitter that came out for an interview would do their best to give a great impression to him if they hoped to visit more often. Giovanni loved his sister dearly, and he didn't want to leave her alone.. especially with how dangerous his job was.

Rose frowned at the sandwiches that were displayed in front of her, "Sandwiches? Big brother, you used to love cooking. Why couldn't you have made spaghetti instead?" she asked, pouting. Giovanni chuckled at her, ruffling her blonde locks, "Rose, please be on your best behavior. You know I've been busy, and this is the best I could do for now on such short notice," he teased the ten-year-old girl.

User Image

luvsoftball

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:27 pm
MultiAsh
Sorry if this is a little bad. It will get better.

Hey baby even though I hate ya! I wanna love ya I want you! And even though I can't forgive you I really want ta I want you! Tell me, tell me baby Why can't you leave me? Cause even though I shouldn't want it I gotta have it I want you! Head in the clouds Got no weight on my shoulders I should be wiser And realize that I've got One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got one less, one less problem One less problem without ya I got! One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got one less, one less problemI know you're never gonna wake up I gotta give up But it's you! I know I shouldn't ever call back Or let you come back But it's you! Every time you touch me And say you love me I get a little bit breathless I shouldn't want it But it's you! Head in the clouds Got no weight on my shoulders I should be wiser And realize that I've got

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

(-`ω´- ) (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●) &_&

User Image

(◡_◡) (◕-◕) (◕o◕) (∩_∩)

Glancing at the time on her bedside clock, Brayla almost started to freak out. She had an interview for a potential babysitting job and she was running late. Well she wasn't really running late, but she wanted to be there a few minute early so that she didn't look bad. She quickly finished the side braid she was doing in her hair and smiled when she was finished. Turning around, she quickly walked out of her room and grabbed her car keys and purse. Making sure she had everything, she turned and exited her one bedroom apartment.

Quickly walking out to her car, she unlocked it and opened the door. Getting in and shutting the door, she buckled herself in and then pulled out the piece of paper that she had written the address for the house on. After inserting the address into her phone, she heard the voice of the GPS telling her which way to go. Before she could even think of what she was doing, she already had the car started and in drive.

About twenty minutes later, she arrived at the house. To her it wasn't much of a house, it was more of a mansion. Growing up in regular sized house, this was considered a mansion to her. She was happy that she didn't have a problem finding the house, thanks to her phone. Pulling up to the house, she parked her car and turned it off. She glanced at the time and noticed she had a couple of minutes until she needed to be there. Opening the door, she got out and closed the door behind her. Hearing it beep, she knew she had locked the door.

On her way up to the front door of the place, she could feel her nerves starting to get the best of her. She really needed this job. She had recently been living on pay check to pay check and this job paid her more then her recent job. Stopping in front of the huge front door, she took a quick deep breath and reached her hand out to ring the door bell. She could hear the door bell come from inside and the sound just made her more nervous.User Image

(◡_◡) (◕-◕) (◕o◕) (∩_∩)

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:27 pm
Giovanni Gandor

OOC: It's all good. We'll both get better the more we role play.

As the doorbell rang, Rose gasped loudly, "She's here!" she called out, climbing down from the chair she sat in, running out of the dining room. Giovanni watched as he younger sister ran out of the room, yelling that she'd answer it for him as he set out three empty glasses and a pitcher of freshly made lemonade that he and Rose had made the previous day. He let out a small sigh of relief as he glanced over towards the grandfather clock. The sitter was a couple minutes early. Not bad.

Rose grasped the door handle tightly with both hands, and pulled it open, glancing up to see a dark-haired girl standing on the doorstep. Despite being ten years old, Rose was a bit smaller than the other girls in her elementary class. She smiled brightly at the woman standing on the doorstep, "Are you my new babysitter?" she asked curiously, her voice bright and innocent. Giovanni walked up behind his sister, kneeling down beside her, ruffling her hair once more as he smiled at her, "Calm down, will you? We still have to ask her questions, okay?" he tried to reason with the young girl, before pushing himself to his feet.

"My apologies. She gets excited easily, considering she doesn't really have any friends at her school. You must be Braye," Giovanni said, extending his hand out for a handshake, "My name's Giovanni Gandor, and this is my younger sister, Rose. I assume you're here for the babysitting job. Please, come in. I made lunch for us." Giovanni stepped to the side to allow Braye to come in. He wanted to give off a great first impression to this girl, in hopes she would be the perfect sitter for his handful of a sister.

User Image

luvsoftball

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:51 pm
MultiAsh

Hey baby even though I hate ya! I wanna love ya I want you! And even though I can't forgive you I really want ta I want you! Tell me, tell me baby Why can't you leave me? Cause even though I shouldn't want it I gotta have it I want you! Head in the clouds Got no weight on my shoulders I should be wiser And realize that I've got One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got one less, one less problem One less problem without ya I got! One less problem without ya! I got! One less problem without ya! I got one less, one less problemI know you're never gonna wake up I gotta give up But it's you! I know I shouldn't ever call back Or let you come back But it's you! Every time you touch me And say you love me I get a little bit breathless I shouldn't want it But it's you! Head in the clouds Got no weight on my shoulders I should be wiser And realize that I've got

User Image

(◡_◡) (◕-◕) (◕o◕) (∩_∩)

Brayla stood at the door as she tried to calm her racing heart. She needed to relax before the person came to the door. As she took another deep breath, she heard the sound of a door knob opening and her attention quickly went to the front door of the house. Her eyes widened a little bit and she felt a smile come to her face as she saw the most precious little girl standing at the front door. Looking down, she nodded her head to the little girl. "Yes, if I pass my test." She said as she winked to the little girl.

Just as she was about to ask where her caretaker was, she heard the sound of footsteps walking down the hallway and getting louder as they reached the door. She looked up to see the most handsome guy she had ever seen, but she couldn't think of him that way because he would be her boss if she got the job. She watched as he kneeled down beside the little girl and talked to her. She laughed a little bit at what he had said to her. She could already tell the girl got excited easily.

Brayla's eyes caught onto movement as she looked over at the guy again to watch him stand up to his feet. She nodded her head when he said that she must be Brayla. "Yes, im Brayla Jensen." She smiled just before she heard him say her name. She reached her hand out when he did and shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you Mr. Gandor." She smiled as she watched him step aside for her to go into the house. She walked in and stopped as she looked around the house, taking in what the decor was.

When she was done looking at what the house looked like, she looked down at Rose and walked over to her. She kneeled down to be level with her. "So your name is Rose? That is a pretty name, just like you." She said as she poked the girls stomach softly to try and drawl out a laugh from the little girl. Rose was the most adorable little girl she had ever seen. User Image

(◡_◡) (◕-◕) (◕o◕) (∩_∩)

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:24 pm
Giovanni Gandor

Rose let out a small giggle as her belly was poked by Brayla. She ran off towards the dining room, spreading her arms out on either side of her as she ran. Giovanni ran his fingers through his dark hair, looking down at Brayla, "Please forgive her, Ms. Jensen. My sister can be quite a handful, and I work a lot, so.. you can see why a babysitter was necessary," he explained, "Rose attends St. Mount Private School, which is the best school in the city. There are some days I can't take her to school, and I would hope your schedule would be clear, enough, to take her to and from school on some days."

As they entered the dining room, Giovanni gestured towards the food, "Please, help yourself. I made just simple sandwiches, and Rose and I made lemonade yesterday," he told her, taking a seat at the end of the table, pouring himself a glass of lemonade. Rose climbing into the seat next to her brother, smiling brightly at him as she held her empty cup for him, "Big brother, I need lemonade!" she demanded cutely.

Giovanni let out an irritated sigh, "Rose.. How many times have I told you? You don't demand anything, remember? You ask politely. So what do you say?" he asked. Rose stuck out her lower lip as she stared at him with big blue eyes, "Now!" Giovanni groaned in defeat, feeling sweat rolled down the side of his face. He only hoped Brayla wouldn't be scared off by his younger sister, let alone the men that would come stomping through his manor. He was thankful he ordered them to stay out for the day, or else he'd have their heads on platters.

User Image

luvsoftball

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:48 pm
MultiAsh
Sorry, I added more to it.

User Image

(◡_◡) (◕-◕) (◕o◕) (∩_∩)

Brayla laughed softly when the little girl ran away with her arms out. braille had just met the little girl and was already in love with her. She seemed so carefree and everything. Raising to her feet, she looked over at Giovanni when he spoke. She shook her head. "No worries sir. Kids are free spirits. The best thing for them is to have an imagination and it seems like she has quite an imagination on her." She smiled at him. She nodded her head at what he was saying. "Yes, everyday my schedule will be clear enough to take her and pick her up." She smiled at him.

As she finished answering him, she followed behind him through the house hallways. She looked at more of the decor and stopped when they entered the kitchen. The whole house was just amazing her more and more. She watched Giovanni as he motioned for her to help herself to the food. She was relieved that he didn't make something huge for her. Also, if he was wanting to find a babysitter for his sister, she could guess that he was way too busy to make something big anyway.

Walking over to the table, she didn't know what seat to take, so she sat down at the chair opposite of Rose. As she sat down, she looked over at the little encounter between the siblings. She heard Giovanni let out a sigh and Brayla looked at Rose. "Do you know what to say after someone gives you something?" Brayla asked the little girl. "Its two words that show the other person how thankful you are that they gave you what you asked for." She told the little girl. "It starts with a T." She gave the girl a hint. She didn't know if the little girl had ever heard it, but by the sound of Giovanni, she must of heard it before. "It is only polite."

As she was waiting for what the little girl would say, she reached her hand out and grabbed one of the sandwiches that he had made. She placed it on the plate in front of her. He didn't seem too old and she wondered why he had his little sister and why his parents didn't. Maybe something had happened, but she knew that that was not any of her business.

While she sat there she had a thought cross her mind. She looked over at him. "What time does she have to be to school? Just so I know if I get the job what time I need to be here to get her." She asked him wondering. She had a time in her head of what time school would start for public school, but since he had mentioned she goes to a private school it might have a different time that they start their school days. She was relieved as she sat there knowing that Rose wasn't more hyper then she was. She didn't know if she would be able to take the job if the girl was more. Now she just needed to get through his questions and hopefully she would be qualified enough to babysit his sister.User Image

(◡_◡) (◕-◕) (◕o◕) (∩_∩)

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff