Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[ ORP ] Good Natured Business

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:39 pm
User Image

Illuminata

Illuminata was used to traveling for business. Even as an artisan of sorts, she still dealt in usual raw materials in order to get by normally. Her raw materials were, of course, Light Tribe scales. She had been picking up fallen scales all over the Crystal Forest up to weeks in advance. She kept the most colorful back at her home and workshop in the Capital, but the strongest of the group, she took to sell and trade with the other B'alam she passed by.

She was headed into the Earth Tribe territory today, in hopes of coming across some Alpacow fur that she could take home to dye. Between the fur and the colorful fallen scales, Illuminata was certain she would create some wonderful pieces.

Perhaps, she thought with a sudden burst of excitement, I could even attract Usha'Sri's attention with one of my pieces!

With this thought in mind, she increased her walking pace, despite the bags she carried upon her back that weighed her down slightly. Now if only she would be able to find someone willing to do some sort of business with her.

(Word Count: 18 cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Perhaps it was simply a lucky situation for Illuminata, or just a coincidence but today Kamala happened to be in the area.

She was always on the move, between territories and all over the place. The sightseeing thrilled her but that was not the true purpose for her travels. Kamala was a merchant, she had several wares strung along both her neck and back now, and they were not of a single variety such as merely feathers or scales for sale.

No, if one saw Kamala they might think that she was moving dens or something like that. Along her back heavy gems, or rocks that she simply called them were strung along on a bag of some sort. She even had a neck-pouch that looked full to the brim of some treasure or another. Yes, Kamala wore her many wares. It might have been helpful if she had someone to carry it all for her but that was a burden she had no desire to place on another. She could carry all her own junk herself, thank you.

Kamala was simply moving along, minding her own business as subtly as she could at the present time. Which was not subtle at all, what with all the clinking and clanging of her wares pressing together. She didn't mind though, in fact, she almost seemed to not notice as she walked along awkwardly through the field.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image
It was likely the loudest groan the Earth tribe had ever heard, and of course Baus was behind it. She quickly placed a paw to her mouth in embarrassment but then remembered why it was she was so irritated in the first place. Lagging along behind the pack was her not so faithful brown alpacow, Rose. It had of course stopped to chew the newest and greenest piece of grass t be found, which was only like EVERY FIVE SECONDS!

"Don't you EVER get tired of eating?!"

She whined as she slowly tried to creep up on the munching creature. As she approached its back, she let loose a toothy grin and pounced on its rear playfully ejecting her claws. The alpacow didn't move an inch.

"Seriously Rose?" She huffed, now attempting to nudge the Alpacow forward with her head. "I knew I should have gone with a Floofaloo, but noooo they said, its too humid here for a floofaloo." The Earth girl made a mocking face as her paws simply slid out from under from the Alpacow's weight. "This is pointless, you aren't going anywhere anytime soon are you? She asked, now glaring daggers into the Alpacow's side. The Alpacow simply lifted her head for a moment and gazed into Baus's eyes, giving the girl a false sense of hope. She jumped, excited for a moment before her ears went flat with disappointment.

"I bet you'd make a good flank steak!" She grumbled turning in the opposite direction of her Alpacow who had returned to eating. "Hard headed thing, more stubborn than those floofaloo. IMMA TRADE YOU IN! WHO CARES WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAYS!"

[275]

belloblossom

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:28 pm
Illuminata

It was the doubled sounds of varied wares clinking against one another paired with a shrill cry of another b'alam that gave Illuminata hope for trade that day. As such, she cleared her throat and then belted out her advertisements, causing some of the birds nearby to take flight.

"Arts and wonders of the Light Tribe!" Her voice was unwavering, though she took silent intervals to listen for the voice she had heard, or the sounds of skin bags and metals bouncing off of one another. "Scales unscathed from battle, perfect armor material, right at your paws!"

She would have gone on like this for an hour, had she not seen what first appeared to be all goods and no B'alam. As it lumbered closer however, Illuminata was able to distinguish the features of an Earth tribes beneath those wares and she hurried towards them.
"Good day, fellow trader! Might I interest you in some hardy scales?" As she got closer, she paused, looked up at the bags that the other wore and asked, "Or perhaps you would prefer me to help you get those bags from your shoulders?" Asked she.

(Word Count: 191)

CaliWolfe

Depawsit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:38 am
She almost had to hobble on one foot as she walked, so she was actually pretty grateful when she heard another traded in the area calling to her.

She stopped and allowed one of her bags full of a variety of plants, herbs and grasses to drop to the ground by her side. Surprisingly it was actually one of the heavy of her bags, and she still found herself filled with slight shock that plants of all things weighed so much.

"No, no I can manage!" Kamala didn't even notice as she cringed a bit while lowering her shoulder awkwardly, allowing another of her bags full of supplies to drop to the ground. There! She felt much better now without all those things making it difficult to move around.

"I have lots and lots of shiny rocks!" She said to the trader. "Would like some of those for a few of those scales of yours?"

belloblossom

Depawsit

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces