Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[DPRP] Gourmet (Chase/Maddie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:12 pm
Before

He would invite her because he knew she liked food. He knew she liked the same kind of food he did. Less refined perhaps, but she was just that way.

Little Bear Thing,

I shall be cooking dinner tonight. You may join me. Please bring a dish to cook and serve.

-Chase

He would leave the note on her door.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:16 pm
Prep.

His kitchen was organized. Everything had a place- pots under the stove, spices next to it. Bowls and mixing tools in the cupboard next to the stove. The fridge was well stocked.

The minipets intended to cook were still alive. Fresh as could be.

He reached one clawed hand into one of the containers and pulled out a wriggling, furry little thing.

He was going to broil it.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:32 pm
Before

Little Maddie did indeed like food, and it was because of food she had left her dorm.
Correction.
Would have left her room, if she hadn't noticed the note on her door.
She squinted at it. Squinted REAL hard.
And then she cringed and shuddered.

Was that... was he...
OH JACK was that dumb mutant deer asking her out?
Maddie made a choking sound, as the very thought horrified her.
Oh, the woes of being much too fabulous. First a creepy cat, and a mutant deer.
It was such a shame being so awesome. All the boils couldn't get enough of her apparently.
She ripped the note off her door, crumpled it up, threw it against the wall, and went back in her room, slamming the door.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:40 pm
Prep.

He hummed to himself as he worked.

Pulling the hide off here, breaking a bone there. He worked as cleanly as he could.

This was going to be delicious.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:57 pm
Decision

Ok, while she was horrified some deep profound love she wasn't even aware of, the fact that HE was proposing to HER, it was, it was....
It was like that human saying, "Sleeping with the enemies", which was... SUPER gross.

First of all, they were STUDENTS. She was pretty sure it was against the rules to be making PUMPKINS on school ground, and while she was often an usurper of rules unless made by herself, this was a rule that was... pretty necessary.

Second of all, he was a deer. She was a BEAR. BEARS EAT DEERS.
Why would he even... AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
No, no, she should just forget this. This was dumb. HE was dumb. She was just going to forget this whole ordeal and just...
GROWLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
... Jackdammit, she was starving.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:03 pm
Prep.

It needed to marinate.

A bowl full of oil and spices, with a bit of lemony flavour added in, and the meat of the minipet was set aside. It would soak up all of the tastiness and be wonderful.

He wondered if he guest would show up. Not that he cared overly much. More for him if she did not.

"Hm," he mused in his slow way, "which mini should I prepare next?"  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:13 pm
Arrival

Even though she had resolved to come here, Maddie still wasn't ready.
She had already been standing in front of the door for the past 5 minutes.
She was still standing at the door.
Waiting.
Dreading.

Ugh, why her? Normally it'd be easy to just turn down an admirer. Just be blunt and say you're not interested. That was what she did with Carlos. So why was it so hard to say that now?

... maybe it was because she wanted food. Despite being a dumb deer, he place second for Hell's Kitchen (first was totally better though), and he DID make tasty-looking for for those bears back then. It was then she realized she hadn't actually TASTED his food.

She could totally break his heart after she filled her belly, right?
Yah that sounded like a plan.

She knocked.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:22 pm
Arrival

He heard a knock at his door and he put the slimy bit of mini back onto the cutting board, taking a moment to wipe his claws.

Chase opened the door, hoping to see her standing there with food in her arms. "What have you brought to eat?"  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:02 pm
Arrival

...wait. She was supposed to being food? Was that on the note?
Maddie frowned and tilted her head. Wasn't HE the one asking her out on this dinner date? Why did SHE have to bring food?
"Why, do you not have food?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:06 pm
Arrival

Chase sighed and tapped his claws on the door frame. "I do."

He waited a moment (for he was not in any hurry) and then said, "I suppose it will be alright. I do have enough for us both." He held the door open so she could come inside.

"You will at least help me cook it, won't you?" He wasn't here to just serve you, Maddie. This was supposed to be a shared meal, after all.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:25 pm
Arrival

Chase earned another frown.
"Why, do you not know how to cook?"
Seriously. First, he didn't prepare enough food, and second, he didn't know HOW to prepare the food. You were NOT impressing her, Chase.
For all his talk about how he was so much more superior in the art of food preparation back at that weird teddy bear house, it seemed it was just that. Talk. Maybe it was just a fluke. Maybe he really didn't know WHAT he was doing.

Hah, it seemed she'd have to show him how it was done.
"Guess I'll have to teach you, my slow, dumb pupil."
She marched into his room.
"LEAD ME INTO THE KITCHEN, SLAVE."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:34 pm
Arrival

Chase blinked at her. "I," he began slowly, "am not dumb." He snorted at her. "And I know how to cook. But if you think you can teach me something, I am all willing to let you try."

He looked down at the little bear thing as she stood in his room. "It's there." He pointed at the kitchen, utensils and food laid out and ready to go. "The minipets are fresh."  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:24 pm
Prep

Maddie looked around the kitchen, hands on her hips.
She walked over to wear the mini meat was marinating, and poked it with a claw.
Poke poke
She then dipped her paw into oil and spice, and licked it.
"Needs more pepper. And spices!"
She started digging through Chase's cupboards.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:27 pm
Prep

Chase blinked as he watched the little bear thing.

Taste was more of an individual thing, but he did appreciate a love of flavour, so he was willing to humour her and add more spices.

But he was none-to-keen on her licking her paw and not washing it.

"I hope you plan to wash your hands."  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out