Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Dumb Tsunderes (Lock + Lutz) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:07 am
Drawing back, Lutz returned the frown with one of his own. "Hey, it wasn't my fault that I couldn't hear you," he shrugged, "But forget it I guess. It's not like I was that curious anyways."

(LIAR.)

"Got an outfit ready for prom then?" He had obtained his in a freak accident at the maul, but at least it was done. He could rest assured that he wouldn't look like a total loser standing beside Lock who was, he had to admit, pretty well dressed most of the time.

Meanwhile there Lutz was now, dressed in a black button up and jeans. Effort.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:24 am
Part of him just hated himself more for not being brave enough to say it at full volume, but the cowardly part of him was happy to recede under Lutz's indifference. It made it a lot easier to pretend feelings didn't exist.

But it also left him kind of lonely ...

"Naturally," he said, coughing and stepping a foot away from Lutz (too close, too close). He pulled out his phone and showed the picture; a black and white (obviously) princely outfit, somewhere between the vest/tie combo he was wearing now and something a true Halloween prince would wear. Pristine, obviously, and crisp; just like Lock.

He gave a look at the jeans. "And you...?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:33 am
Being rather blind to the inner thoughts and emotions of others, Lutz had no idea that anything was bothering Lock. He did realize that his friend was acting a little strange, though he figured that he was just feeling awkward for having asked him to attend prom with him. Truth to be told, Lutz was also feeling a little confused by the invite, but he hadn't had any intention of actually turning the other boil down.

"Huh, not bad," he nodded approvingly upon seeing the picture, "It suits you."

He scowled upon seeing the look that was directed at his jeans. "Hey, look, formal wear and everyday wear is completely different, so you can stop judging." He turned to root around in the closet that was just a few paces from the entry, pulling out the jacket, vest, and shirt that were all arranged neatly on a single coat hanger. Eyes lidded, he put on an air of not caring as he held it up to his figure.

"It's okay, yeah? These and just matching black slacks."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:52 pm
"Looks ... good." That was a compliment, right?

(He was totally judging).

(But he also thought most things looked good on Lutz anyways- the dude was naturally photogenic).

(But not really b-baka).

"Then ... I guess that's it."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:06 pm
Lock's reaction was anti-climatic, but...eh. EH. At least he had said something nice about it, he supposed.

"I...er, yeah, I guess so," he nodded, awkwardly scratching the back of his head, "Meet you here the evening of?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:16 pm
Lock took a step towards the door, but he was frowning. He didn't feel right just leaving it at that. He despised ambiguity and opted for a straightforward path almost always.

So he summoned every part of his courage and put on a face that looked something like Shun's stoic face (he was learning from his mentor ...) and crossed the distance to Lutz, putting his hands very awkwardly on Lutz's shoulders.

"I ... I asked you because I- ah. I- ah- I don't want to go to the prom as friends or as a joke." That was as close to I like you as Lock seemed able to get to. His face was still pink but his sky blue eyes were a fierce determined color. At least Lutz couldn't say he lacked the balls to do it.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:25 pm
Lutz stiffened when Lock's placed his hands on his shoulders, just as uncomfortable with physical contact as the reaper usually seemed to be. He stared at his friend dumbly.

And then stared some more after Lock managed to struggle his way through his words. Now, Lutz wasn't very good with reading people's feelings, but he wasn't dense when things were laid out like this. He immediately averted his gaze, his mouth opening and closing as he tried to find something to say.

"Oh."

Briilliant. There was a few seconds of silence, and then he cleared his throat.

"Well then. Okay. Um, I mean. I didn't realize--well. Lutz scratched his head in frustration, "Yeah, okay I...I guess. We can attend prom this year as...uh..as da--....dat..."

UGHHH. Frowning deeply, he lifted a hand and tried to wave Lock towards the door then, his own face having coloured. "Look, you know what I mean! Now get out of my room!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:50 pm
"F-Fine!" Lock said back, immediately recoiling and taking his hands off of Lutz's shoulders like Lutz had suddenly lit on fire. He readjusted his glasses for the thirtieth time, using the motion to cover both his eyes and cheeks.

But maybe seeing Lutz blush for the first time was worth the embarrassment.

Even if they couldn't get farther than that without yelling at each other.

"I'll- I'll see you tomorrow evening then," he said just as abruptly as Lutz had. "Don't mess this up."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:01 pm
"I'm not going to mess up! Make sure that you don't mess this up!"

And then he put his hands on Lock's back, steered him to the door, and closed it in his face.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff