Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[A]storia Fallens Quests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:45 am
Some Fancy Stuffs huuuuur.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:47 am

“Our spirits were forged in snow and ice, to bend like steel forged over fire. We were not made to bend like reed, or to turn the other cheek.” -Moto

[ ► ] Basics:
◘ Tribe: Ice
◘ Gender: ♀
◘ Stage: Adult
◘ Owner: AstoriaFallen
◘ Name: Drífa

[ ► ] Specifics:
◘ Pelt color(s): Please see reference image for the next four parts.
◘ Pelt Marking(s): ref
◘ Eye Color(s): ref
◘ Nose Color(s): ref
◘ Inner Ear Color(s): ref
◘ Primary Feature Colors & Markings: Ref
◘ Secondary Feature(s) Desired: Are Ice Fangs the fangs in the photo? If so I would like her to have those.
◘ Secondary Feature(s) Color(s): Ref
◘ Edits: She’s the Ice Skati, so she’s going to have similar armor as the Wing Skati, minus the colors of the feathers. I would like the feathers to be silver and the headdress is going to be leather. (I’ll double check with Mew to make sure it’s okay.)
Going by the Astrid image, just the shoulder armor, to include fur (make it a timber wolf colored grey, or at least something that compliments her) and the feet and hand bands. Same color fur as shoulder armor.
Hair style is going to be the same as in the photo. Use the color I chose for the hair unless you find a color that blends better. 
Also, I’m horrible at coloring. When it comes to blending the colors can you add the “accent” colors throughout the fur a little to? I’m just giving you a base idea, but I want something close to that, but looks a whole lot better than how I colored it.

better description

She will basically look like the reference, or at least similar. A grey-blue base with mild blue and silver highlights to accent her in certain areas. She will have armor similar to the Wind Skati (in combination with the reference I posted), except the headband will be leather and the feathers will be silver and white. She will have the shoulder armor, a headband, and feet coverings. The fur on her armor will also be a timber wolf colored grey. Her hair will look like Astrids (from HTTYD2). I would like for her to have a symbol for her tribe on either the armor or on a necklace. [The symbol you have on the front page.] I've seen you mention the necklace your Wind Skati wears. Is that a united kind of thing or specifically for the wind skati? If it was something all the Skati would wear then I would have her get that necklace and then have the Ice symbol placed on her armor somewhere. Her claws will be the color of her eyes, that light purple and her nose is a deep black/purple color. Her toes are going to have that underbelly color as well. (I keep looking at the ref trying to find things to do to her to make her look better. I suck at coloring)

◘ WIP desired?: Yes please. 
◘ Refs: Reference
Hair and Armor  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers