Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Active guild?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SupaSaiyanKage

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:34 pm
What's up everyone im the newest member to this guild and im just wondering, did i join a dead guild? Or a somewhat active guild?

If youre active reply below and state what world youre in!
I'm from Windiaaa xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:32 pm
I'm active! Playing on Scania  

xLucy Of Crown Royal

Tactical Hunter

10,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Overstocked 200

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:07 am
SupaSaiyanBoii
What's up everyone im the newest member to this guild and im just wondering, did i join a dead guild? Or a somewhat active guild?

I'm from Windiaaa xd

HEY! I'm from Windia as well! ^__^

(I have over 12 characters in Windia alone, and always have trouble choosing which chara to play.)

But if you'd like to be buddies in Windia, just lemme know!

My maple buddy list is practically dead, and said buddies have retired. :c

So I'm always looking for new buds! ^____^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:02 pm
Agent Rissa
SupaSaiyanBoii

I'm from Windiaaa xd

(I have over 12 characters in Windia alone, and always have trouble choosing which chara to play.)

yo! just got back onto Gaia and saw this, i also have many characters haha and thinking of getting back onto Maple! My main on Windia is: EatNoodle
i also have a kik if you do so you can lmk, SuperSaiyanBoi see you then!  

SupaSaiyanKage

OG Gaian

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:22 pm
SupaSaiyanBoii
Agent Rissa
SupaSaiyanBoii

I'm from Windiaaa xd

yo! just got back onto Gaia and saw this, i also have many characters haha and thinking of getting back onto Maple! My main on Windia is: EatNoodle

Well howdy there! (Sorry for the late reply!)

I love your Maple IGN. Gotta love noodles~ (Especially ramen.) Wow.. that was super random of me. xD

If you're still open to buddy & stuff, I'm thinkin' of making a new character. Not sure what job to go for, though. I'm going to delete one of my old charas, & remake as a new job. ^^

I will be using the IGN: Quirkiie. So I will add you from that username! I've been playing maple a lot more recently, so look out for me! (I'll add you today. Just gotta re-make the character. ^^)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:57 am
yo  

x-BlueNotez-x

7,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

SupaSaiyanKage

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:57 pm
Agent Rissa
SupaSaiyanBoii
Agent Rissa
SupaSaiyanBoii

I'm from Windiaaa xd

I love your Maple IGN. Gotta love noodles~ (Especially ramen.) Wow.. that was super random of me. xD

If you're still open to buddy & stuff, I'm thinkin' of making a new character. Not sure what job to go for, though. I'm going to delete one of my old charas, & remake as a new job. ^^

I will be using the IGN: Quirkiie. So I will add you from that username! I've been playing maple a lot more recently, so look out for me! (I'll add you today. Just gotta re-make the character. ^^)

I just added you! And i also started playing a lot lately, so lets forsure meet up in game biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:01 pm
X-BlueNotez-x
yo

yo  

SupaSaiyanKage

OG Gaian

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:13 am
SupaSaiyanBoii
Agent Rissa
SupaSaiyanBoii
Agent Rissa
SupaSaiyanBoii

I'm from Windiaaa xd

I just added you! And i also started playing a lot lately, so lets forsure meet up in game biggrin

Yay! ^____^

And yeah! Totally! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:16 pm
Agent Rissa
SupaSaiyanBoii
Agent Rissa
SupaSaiyanBoii
Agent Rissa
SupaSaiyanBoii

I'm from Windiaaa xd

Yay! ^____^

And yeah! Totally! biggrin

Sweeeet haha good to see another person on my BL, are you PST?  

SupaSaiyanKage

OG Gaian

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces