Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains
[PRP] Freshly Woven Life - Libra15 & Geyser Eelborn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Libra15

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:39 pm
User Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Libra15 - Daenerys = 1012

Geyser Eelborn - Claretta = 492

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:14 pm
Her eyes slowly fluttered opened. The bright sun causing them to take a few moments to adjust. Without any movement of her body, her eyes rolled in a circle, looking around this land she had just awoken in. It took a moment for her brain to start communicating with her body. First, her tail swished lightly, before her head managed to move just a few motions in an upward motion so she could see what was above her as well. This all felt so strange. This life, this body. It was all knew, and she was very unsure and confused about what exactly was going on.

Flexing her shoulders and paws slightly, she found some more muscles and managed to rise her body so she was still laying down, but at least now her head was off the ground and she was on her stomach rather than her side. Blinking once more she looked around her surroundings and cocked her head to one side. Where exactly was she? She had no idea. What did she know? She couldn’t officially say. She had this strong urge to get up and seek another. She wanted to be with someone else. Someone like her. She also felt this hunger in her gut. She was hungry. Yes…hungry. That was the word. She wanted to find something to eat…and water. She wanted water too.

Swaying back and forth like a new born fawn, she pushed herself up on her paws and after a moment found she could steady herself very easy. Stretching out her claws she dug them into the ground softly before retracting them back in. That felt much better. Something was taking her over though. A drive, a drive to move forward and seek out another, seek out food, seek out water. This body of hers needed company and nutrition. She didn’t know how she knew, but she already had a good idea of where to find them, and how to get them. Her head at that moment tilted up to the sky, looking to the sun. Her eyes adjusted quickly and she realized the warmth of the bright orb in the sky felt good on her body. The objects, horns, on top of her head soaking in the rays, warming her body. Giving her strength and energy. “Thank you…” The words formed her lips very easy. She could speak. She knew how. This didn’t shock her.

She smiled slightly thanking her creator…whomever that may be. She owed him…her…whoever the thanks for giving her life with at least the basic knowledge she needed to make it in this new world. “Please help me find someone like me…I already don’t like being alone…” She prayed slightly and started to put one paw in front of the other. Moving forward in this land, seeking out the things she needed for life. Hoping to find another to help her understand this world she just awoke into.

WC = 490

Libra15

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:57 pm
It had been about a month now since Claretta had awoken in a mess of grapevines. No, wait, that was not right--it had been two months. Yes. Two months since she had first awoken in this world. She had looked up around her at dappled light, and the first thing she saw, something as red and bright as she herself was. Everything that had happened after that was a blur, a blur full of learning and life and running around in what seemed like circles, but o, what happy circles they were! The Water tribess hummed a merry tune, a basket slung around her neck, as she made her way out across the hills. Her quest today, as it always was, was food. Rabbits, sure, or mice or maybe a nice quail or suchlike, but also food that was not her own--blackberries, huckleberries, raspberries, and, yes, those lovely grapes she loved so dear. Search the ground, search the grass, and always, always keeping an eye out for opportunities.

Dry ground was best, she decided. Sure, she was born of water, and the Weaver knew she was grateful for it, and she was not about to argue with it, oh, no! No, it was just that she intended to make her home where the summer would be a little bit drier, and the ground a little harder, and--hey, what was that? She lifted her nose to the air and scented it. It was...hard...A hard scent? Was that even possible? But a little bit wavy...it smelled like another B'alam. A nantlil, in fact. Well, Claretta thought. Got to go meet this person, right? Maybe she will know what I'm looking for. It was just the sort of thing Claretta was most ready to do--discover. And meet. And learn.

She veered off the path, headed for the source of the smell. As she walked, one paw in front of the other, she mused about the strange quality of the smell. It was not quite as sweet, not as green as she was used to. Why that quality of smell? Why would she smell so like a B'alam and so not like one? Claretta's questions, great and small, were answered when she turned a bend around a bush and came face-to-face with the object of her musings.

A pair of curved horns--that was the mark of...Oh! Fire Tribe! So that was why it smelled so strange! Claretta smiled at the stranger--the first non-Water triber she'd ever met! "Hello!" she chirped. "I'm Claretta. You're...you're from Fire Tribe, right? Only, I've never met someone from Fire Tribe, and I'm pretty sure you're the ones with the curly horns. Straight horns are Light Tribe, I think--am I right? I might be getting them mixed up, and if I am..."

It took her several seconds to realize that she was blathering, and that might not have been the wisest choice in the circumstances...

Libra15

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:38 pm
Daenerys sighed softly as she continued her walk. Head held a little low with uncertainty. One paw in front of another. One step at a time. That is all she needed to do. Though, one thing did stop her in her tracks. Almost as if fate from the grand weaver herself, the winds seemed to clash at one point, and Daenerys was able to smell a strange scent…though all scents to her where strange at this point. But this one, it was a welcoming one all the same. Another like her! It had to be. She just knew it.

Her strides started to pick up slightly with excitement. Finally she wouldn’t be alone. Her paws moved faster, and faster, till she neared a bush and halted in her tracks. Wait…what if this other wasn’t friendly? What if this other meant to harm her, or hurt her? Fear crept in slightly as her ears flattened back. Maybe seeing the other from a distance at first was a better option. Surely she still had time to…

Daenerys nearly jumped ten feet in the air with surprise. She made a clumsy jump backward a few paces, nearly falling flat on her tail. The other came out of no were while she was thinking and surprised her by being nose to nose with her before Daenerys could even realize it. Her heart pounded like a sledge hammer as she breathed quickly staring at this new red creature before her that looked so strangely like her yet so different at the same time. But too much of her relief, she already knew this one was friendly by how she rambled.

"Hello…I'm Claretta. You're...you're from Fire Tribe, right? Only, I've never met someone from Fire Tribe, and I'm pretty sure you're the ones with the curly horns. Straight horns are Light Tribe, I think--am I right? I might be getting them mixed up, and if I am..." Daenerys just blinked slightly at the mouthful Claretta had to say. It took her awhile to process all of the words exactly. She had to dig down into her instincts to understand as much as her creator blessed her to understand at this point. So she spoke of Fire tribe, that is surely what Daenerys belonged to, and something told her Claretta belonged to the Water Tribe. Though she had yet to see anyone from the Air Tribe, Daenerys was sure she would know one when she saw one…like how she knew Claretta was of the water.

“I’m…” She trailed off softly having to think. What was her name? Surely the great mother provided her with one. “Daenerys…” She spoke looking back up to Claretta. “Yes….Daenerys.” She repeated. Something just told her that was her name. It felt right to say, it felt right to call herself that. But as far as to the rest of Claretta’s statements she shook her head. “I cannot be of more help, I’m sorry. I just…woke up?” She tilted her head to one side trying to think of how to explain her coming into this world. Not exactly sure the correct words for it.

WC = 522  

Libra15

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cart Raider 100
[ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items