Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Wandering Mountains
[PRP] Welcome to a Whole New World

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:42 pm
User Image

Chocolate orbs wide in wonder, the new B'alam's wings ruffled against her back as she looked around her. So this is what the capital was like! She had only woken a little while ago, and had thankfully been found by a great Magus. He had told her about the land they came from, and had helped her figure out her wings. But even though he had told her many things, all that went out the window when she actually saw it for herself. B'alam all around her were flying back and forth, reveling in the sky. She itched to join them, but first she wanted to figure out where she fit in. Flying to her heart's content could come later.

She looked around, trying to find someone to talk to. Another B'alam brushed against her and almost knocked her over as he hurried past. She stumbled away and almost ran into another one. She murmurred, "Sorry, sorry!" as she stumbled out of the way of everyone. She finally found a calm spot off to one side and sat down almost immediately. She was still in awe at everything around her, mouth slightly agape, just sitting off to one side. There was too much going on for the new B'alam. She couldn't process it properly!

Heavenly Snow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:02 am
User Image

A cream colored balam, with simple but elegant gold markings, watched the brown female being tussled around in the chaos of the capital. It was clear the poor dear was overwhelmed by it all and that she had fairly recently woken up. She had woken not too long ago, and although she seemed rather calm, she too was still adjusting. The cream balam slipped down from her perch and moved casually through the crowd; it moved like a living creature around her as she approached the huddled brown balam.

As she reached the other balam, the crowd parted just right and she slipped past and into the nook the chocolatey balam inhabited. To someone already overwhelmed, it would seem as if she appeared out of thin air. Her golden eyes gazed down at the other female and a smile lightened her expression. "Hello. I can tell you are a new balam." She tilted her head, her pointed ears flopping slightly. "My name is Araceli Luminitsa. You may call me Araceli or if you'd like to be friends...Lumi. I awoken not long ago myself, but have had more time to acclimate than you have it seems."

Rosencranz

I'm soooo sorry...it's been like...a month. I swear RL is a place that should be fiction instead. If you don't mind...can we just focus on this rp first and then do our ice tribe girls?

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200