Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Crystal Wood
[PRP] I may be bigger, but I'm younger. (Ecthelion x Sitara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:22 am
User Image
He was born of sea and mist, his pelt reflecting the atlas of the universe around them. His hardened scales clicked as he moved, stealthy, like a ghost through the crystal wood. He was but a few days old and still trying to understand much. He "knew" things that he could not entirely explain but he went with it. He was given life as such and he didn't question the things that were in his mind.

Sky colored eyes focused on something, movement of a sort not to far ahead. It was.. What was it? He crouched, low and unmoving. He froze to see what it could be. He wasn't afraid, more curious than anything. A voice in his head recalled his name. Ecthelion. As he thought it back he could feel the vibrations in his throat as speech began to form and he called out towards the creature in the shadows. "Hello."
WC: 153  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:02 am
User Image

Tumbling through the undergrowth, the female moved with childlike reflexes as she darted around through the crystal wood. Like most, she had awakened in an unfamiliar area and though she didn’t know much, she knew who she was, what she was and that there was others around. However, Sitara had never spotted another and had long come to the conclusion that she was alone. At first, this had bothered her greatly as she was lonely and unsure of what to do. Yet with time, she had grown accustomed to being alone and often entertained herself with mighty ‘adventures’ that she traveled upon. Of course, she always made sure she didn't go too far in fear of leaving behind the familiarity of her part of the woods.

Today was no different as the small B’alam rushed through on a heroic chase, following behind an imaginary monster who had stolen the valuable loot from her temple! Running at full speed ahead, she never caught wind or notice that someone was near. In fact, imagine the surprise that came upon her features as she let out a mighty “Ah-hah! Gotcha!” just as she pounced out of the bushes…to peer up at the stranger. Instantly the cub scrambled back as she looked at him with widening eyes. He was like her; the same tribe and race, that she understood…but he was a stranger…and much bigger than she. “S-Sorry…” She murmured, her ears swiveling back against her head.”

AstoriaFallen
Sorry for the delay! Rp should be 100% easier now

Zempre

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:05 am
Zempre
I was still in Bulgaria when you responded so this got buried under all my notifications. O.o So sorry. And I apologize for how short this one is.

As the small female pounced from the shadows with a very cute "ah-hah! gotcha!" he couldn't help but chuckle. He suddenly sense her unease and watched how quickly she went from playful to unsure that he lowered himself to the ground to make himself less large. "Fear not young one. You have nothing to fear from me. I promise." He said softly as he watched her for a moment.

He allowed himself to relax into his position upon the cool ground and he gave her a warm smile. "My name is Echtelion. What is your name? If I may ask."

WC: 100  
[ RP Zone ] The Crystal Wood

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff