Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
[X][Het][I][O]Return of the Beast [Closed. Hetero, Original] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:51 pm
User Image

Shayne Allan McGarrett

Make a promise to me now,
            Reassure my heart somehow,
            That the love that I fee, is so much more real than anything.
            I've a feeling in my soul,
            And I pray that I'm not wrong,
            That the life I have now, it is only the beginning.

When the girl mentioned that she took care of his lip, Sam naturally moved his hand up to his face to feel his lip, finding it completely sound and uninjured once again. As the woman began to talk about her living situation, Sam looked around, indeed noticing it seemed rundown and kinda sad, though from the way she mentioned the rest of the building, this room was most likely one the better off areas. "Thank you for fixing my lip. And bringing me here." Sam told the girl after she had returned with the soup, when she placed it on the fire, she began to talk again, and Sam let her without interrupting.

Once the girl finished what she wanted to say, Sam sat quietly for a few moments, contemplating what he should say and do. This woman had helped him, though he didn't understand why. A nagging suspicion was that she was an agent meant to gain his trust or something. That would explain the assistance with the vampire and bringing him here, as well as healing him. "Listen, I thank you for helping me, but I don't know you, and I don't trust you." Sam stated, standing up, he stretched out his sore muscles, trying to loosen them up if he had to defend himself from this chick.

"I'm leaving" Was the last thing Sam said before turning and...he didn't know which way was out. For all he knew he was completely trapped. The hairs on his arms stood on end thinking about that possibility.

Dreamatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image S Ꮍ Ꮢ Ꭼ Ꮑ ᎪfffᎪ Ꮙ Ꭺ Ꮮ Ꮎ Ꮑ

"Your welcome," was all that Syrena said in response with the slight nod of her head after he had thanked her. She carefully removed the pot of soup from the fireplace once it was done cooking. A steady trail of steam rose up from where the pot had been placed atop a wooden table. Her thoughtful gaze shifted back over towards him as she awaited an answer to her question. However, the answer that he gave her had not been what she was hoping for.

Part of Syrena understood why he was mistrusting of her. After all, she still didn't yet completely trust him either. Despite this, it still didn't outmatch the fact that Syrena cared more about gaining a better understanding of the situation that she was in. She crossed her arms over her chest and pursed her lips into a frown. "And I just took the time to prepare some dinner too." She stated in an offended tone. However, Syrena knew she wasn't going to get anywhere if she acted that way. As she contemplated the situation to herself, she gently ran a hand through her cascade of silvery white hair and let out a soft sigh.

"Look... I don't know you either, but so far the only thing I do know is that you are the only other person I've encountered with powers. And you also seem to be the only person in this city who actually knows that those creatures are real." Syrena finally said, this time speaking in a calmer tone of voice as she took a seat on one of the other couches and stated her thoughts aloud. After Syrena finished speaking, she gestured towards the door to the lobby with one arm. "There's the exit in case you were wondering." Syrena knew that it would be wrong to just keep him trapped in an abandoned hotel if he clearly wanted to leave, despite how badly that she wanted answers.

As she gazed around the room and noticed the overall unkept state of the atmosphere, she knew that this was probably the last place that anyone would want to stay. However for Syrena, she was just glad that it provided minimal warmth and still had some working features to it. Her gaze shifted towards a window and she began to contemplate to herself, now wondering just how many more monsters that there were out there in the world.

DragonSlayer Arcos

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out