Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Heart to Heart [Vitula & Vremea]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a nice day at the park and while Vitula reads up on troll propaganda. An unexpected guest shows up to shine a bit of light on the truth of whats really going on.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:44 pm
Vitula always loved reading books. To him, books were a way to get the upper hand on people. It was because of books he was able to learn his instrument. How he was able to learn how the high bloods lived and acted. How he will find his way to be one of the best loyalists in all of Alternia despite his blood color.

It was a very clear night out and once again due to the loud noises coming from the factory next door to his hive, Vitula had to relocate to somewhere else to read. He did not feel like making another trip to New Hemisect city to read in their library, nor did he feel like going to his home city library. Instead he thought it would be better to read outside at the park not too far away from what he referred to as the shopping district of Chittentown.

He walked up to a rather large tree that had a bench placed underneath it. He hopped up to one side of the empty bench and sat right on it with his legs dangling down from it. Today instead of reading one of his normal books on music or advanced ranged weapons, he would be part taking in a nice little booklet made from the high blood Queen herself. He began reading the booklet in peace with no distractions, hoping to learn what he would have to do to enter the high ranks in the Alternian Loyalist. He knew once he came of age he would devote himself to the Queen and show every that just because he is a low blood, doesn’t mean he can’t be the best.

quite uneventful

FoxFire120

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:49 pm
      After the recent happenings with the rebels and the excitement that was Bloodfest, Vremea had been almost longing for some downtime. Not only was she happy to be working at the library again, seeing friendly faces (old and new)-- She finally found time within her busy schedule to, well, go to the marketplace and shop for new materials, better materials. This time, she'd decided to bring along Yakmom, who had rather enjoyed her last outing no matter how far it was-- It had been a while since her weary legs had walked around so much, and she actually started to enjoy it. Now, as an adult, Vremea finally understood how the lusus felt, somewhat... Taking care of her, all this time. Vremea shouldn't have felt embarrassment for her parent. She should've felt proud of having her as a lusus. And now, having her around as she shopped made everything easier-- Yakmom was so experienced, when it came to deals and bargains. Vremea was as well, just not to the extent Yakmom was. It was almost comforting, knowing that she'd still be there to teach her new things.

After visiting a few shops, Yakmom was starting to get a little tired. The nights haul, which was actually quite large, left her arms aching to drop the bags weighing her down. As she searched for a place to rest, her eye caught the park she was passing by, feeling a little... Nostalgic. She used to visit the sand covered park ages ago, as a child. Vremea wandered into it, still searching before seeing an empty seat next to another yellowblood, like her. Well dressed and reading. She almost felt a small attachment toward him-- Reading was truly a great pass-time. She almost felt like she recognized him from somewhere. Did he visit the library often? Approaching the child with a radiant smile, the female clutched onto her bags and stopped when she was close to him, looking to the empty side next to him. "Hello there. Is this seat taken, young one?"

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:49 am
He slowly moved his head toward where the voice was coming from. Trying to finish up the last line of the paragraph he was on he turned his complete attention to a tall troll lady who was now standing by him. He had gotten stuck on a word he couldn’t pronounce and didn’t want to keep the troll waiting any more. She was very tall compared to him and was dressed quite fashionably, what drew his eye more than anything was the giant yellow bow that was placed in the middle. She had asked him a question, but Vitula was absolutely stunned by how well dressed the troll was. There had to be something about this troll, he couldn’t place it. It was almost like she was part of something very important in Alternia. Vitula quickly shook off this idea; surely he was over thinking it. It could be possible that she liked to be well dressed just like how he did. Vitula realized the troll was still standing waiting for an answer and quickly responded to her.

“No one else is sitting here Miss. It’s just me; I’m currently just reading a book by myself. I am stuck on this one word in my book that I can’t seem to pronounce right.” He spoke turning his head back to his book.

quite uneventful

FoxFire120

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:31 pm
      His quick response after his initial silence made Vremea release a lighthearted chuckle, carefully placing her items down and fixing her skirt, she settled herself down next to the kid and let out a thankful sigh, feeling her feet relax, finally. Watching Yakmom lower herself to the ground, Vremea slid a hand through her fur and looked around, searching for the younger's lusus. "Are-- You alone? Where is your lusus?" The adult asked, feeling a slight amount of suspicion slide into her, though she brushed it off easily-- If a troll like him wanted to steal from her, he would've done it already. "Ah, words! I might be able to help. What would the word be...?" Taking a glance at the cover, she realized... The book was actually a booklet, created by the Queen to brainwash trolls into believing they could become something respectable even as a lowblood. Though she felt a little uncomfortable now, the yellowblood stayed neutral, expression unchanging.

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:45 pm
The troll returned his attention back to the older one who was now sitting beside him. She was caring a lot of bags and had her lusus with her as well. He studied the lusus as well; he would never picture someone this elegant with a lusus so big. Be it that we as trolls don’t get to choose who raises us but sill. After studying the troll’s lusus for a quick second, Vitula returned his gaze from the lusus to the troll again.

“I’m not alone, haha.” Vitula spoke letting out a chuckle. “My lusus is right here with me as well. He said pointing up in the tree. There on a branch parrot pop sat looking out into the distance. His lusus always followed him where ever he went whether Vitula knew it or not. Usually Parrot pop would just fly high up and watch the troll from up in the air.

Vitula smiled at the older troll, and his smile grew bigger when she offered to help him with the word he was having trouble with. “The word I’m have trouble with is this one.” Vitula pointed down on to his booklet at the word (pitiable).

“I don’t know what it really means, but it talks about the low bloods. I think it has to do with something about how low bloods come from the pit. Which would explain the P.I.T part of the word?” He said looking back up at the troll, thinking he was wowing her with how fast he is decoding the word that did stump him moments ago. “Then the A.B.L.E part is like, how being a low blood you’re able to rise above it!” Vitula said with excitement. He let out a quick laugh and then looked back at the troll. “I knew I could get it! . . . I am right? Right?” He said with a smile pushing the book to the older troll.“Now if only I could pronounce it right”He said looking down at the book he was handing to the troll.

quite uneventful

FoxFire120

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:25 am
      Blinking, Vremea glanced upward, realizing that indeed, there was a bird lusus on a branch of the tree behind them. Giving the younger troll a sheepish smile, she fixed her skirt and dusted off any sand that could be on it. As the kid spoke, Vremea brought her face closer to the pamphlet before squinting and sighing, reaching for her bag on Yakmom's horn and pulling out her new reading glasses as he explained what he thought the word meant. She slid them on, looking for the word... Before settling on what he had spelt out. 'Pitiable.' As she listened to the kid talk, she scooted closer and felt almost bad for wanting to tell him the correct definition— He seemed so excited for that to be the definition...

"...Not exactly. Pit-tee-ah-bull." Vremea sounded out, pushing her glasses up and frowning softly, sighing to herself. "The first half of the word, 'piti,' stems from the word 'pity.'" She asked, glancing at the booklet again, skimming over the paragraph he was reading. "In this word, the suffix, -able, basically means that they have the ability and are capable of being... Whatever the first part of the sentence means." Lowering her eyes the yellowblood slid a hand through her hair softly before sighing to herself and placing her hands in her lap. "In case you did not know, pity is when another troll is feeling sorry or sympathetic toward another troll, which in turn makes others... Go easier on them. Because they are weaker." Vremea's throat clenched. "They are basically calling us weak and something to feel bad for being." She said softly, not wanting to break the news too hard on him. He seemed like a good kid, if not a little... Idealistic.

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:38 pm
Vitula listened to the older troll explain to him what the word's true meaning was. A smile that was once placed on the young yellow bloods face slowly began to vanish as the older troll explained more and more to the Vitula what was going on.

"Why would they feel bad for us?" Vitula asked looking into the older trolls eyes. "We can do just as much as they can, cant we?" He said lowering his head and looking to the grown now.

Vitula began to feel as if his hopes and dreams to be seen as a equal to the high bloods were slowly ending before they started
He started to swing his legs back and forth as he sat on the bench next to the stranger troll, he fell silent and began playing with his fingers.

"How . . . how do you show other trolls you are strong?" Vitula asked picking his head back up and looking at her

quite uneventful
sorry its such a small post.

FoxFire120

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:36 am
      It hurt Vremea to watch the younger troll's excited expression fade. His words were so innocent and simple, and Vremea could relate to him somewhat. When she first heard of this happening to trolls of her bloodcolor, it was a huge letdown to her. Looking back straight into the younger kid's eyes, a small feeling of guilt slid into her and Vremea pursed her lips softly, looking away. "Yes, we can. It is just harder for others to notice or rather, care about our struggle. Lowblooded trolls are just tools to higherblooded trolls." Vremea murmured, a slight edge of bitterness sliding into her voice unintentionally. She cleared her throat before continuing. "Highbloods get away with injustice and claim they have struggle, when they really place the blame on us. You show you are strong and they see you as a threat... Or a new tool." The hands in her lap interlaced, one hand gripping her other tightly as Yakmom watched the two speak and shuffled forward, placing her head on Vremea's lap and staring at Vitula, blinking lazily at him and grunting softly. Vremea smiled softly at her lusus, someone who supported her decisions, even the crazy ones. Even... The bad ones.

"I keep my strength hidden and use it when I need to." Vremea murmured, relaxing her shoulders slightly before hesitantly reaching over and placing a hand on his shoulder. "It is... The only way, for me. I am severely underestimated because of my appearance and blood, so keeping quiet is quite beneficial." The yellowblood stared at him with a curious eyebrow raise. "Why do you want to show others you are strong?" The lolita was merely curious, honest, but she wanted to know more. With a blink of realization, her lips parted into a small 'o' and Vremea reached out for a handshake. "I had forgotten to introduce myself. I am Vremea. And who are you, little one?"

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:51 pm
Vitula looked into the eyes of the other yellow bloods lusus. They were soft and gentle looking, much like how the older troll talked. He listened as the troll talked to him and watched at every move she made, by the end of her talking Vitula began to feel as if the troll had seen a lot in her days. He watched as the older troll extended her hand out. She had stated her name and then asked for his own. Vitula returned the gesture and brought his had to hers, it had felt a bit rough and firm.

"My name Is Vitula." he spoke looking up at the troll. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Vitula looked away for a quick second and then returned his view to the Vermea. "To answer your question, I guess I want show others I'm strong so they would accept me. Though now that I think about it a bit more . . . It sounds a bit . . . silly." He said blushing a bit. "Can you answer me something Vermea?" He said holding his lips tight afraid to ask the next question not cause he felt like it was wrong to ask but because of the answer he may get. "What have the highbloods done to lowerbloods in the past?" he spoke waiting for a response.

quite uneventful

FoxFire120

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:07 pm
      Yakmom merely stared at Vitula back, blinking a little before closing her eyes and leaning on her charges' leg, relaxed. "The pleasure is all mine, Vitula." She continued to listen, silent as she slid a hand through the fluffiness of her lusi's fur, She nodded at his words, understanding his point of view entirely. "It is not silly. It is your belief, though hard to achieve." Hearing his question, the adult turned her attention to him and gave him a quiet, silent stare. She remained this was for a bit, simply watching him, observing him. She didn't know him too well, it was possible he was spy, but he was a kid, and kids were her biggest weakness. And her most dangerous. "I am not sure I am meant to impart that wisdom onto you, Vitula," Vremea murmured, hand playing with her bracelet as her fingers rubbed each of the stones upon it lightly. "Are you sure you would like to know? Admittedly I do not know much, just what has happened to me and a few friends." He seemed like a possible future recruit. Though Vremea didn't want to take any chances. "Though it is sure to change you and your ways, although I do not think you should let that influence you. You should choose what you want, I mean. Now. Are you sure?"

FoxFire120
sorry this is late!! <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:01 am
Vitula listened closely to Vermea and could tell the question he had asked was one that brought up some memories she may not have wanted to remember. He took a minute to think long and hard about if he really wanted to know about all of this. How would this effect his life, what would happen if he found out something he never wanted to know. He stared into her lusus eyes and could tell the Lusus had probably been through just as much as Verma.

"You know what Ms.Vermea . . . maybe its better if . . . if I try to learn these kinda questions through my own experiences." Vitula said hoping that it didnt sound like he was disinterested. "I would love to hear about your adventures and all . . . but maybe this is something all trolls should figure out themselves."

Vitula twiddled his thumbs and pressed down of his lips. What if this was his only chance to talk to someone like Vermea. What there is something he needed to know about whats really going on in this society of highbloods and lowbloods. What if he is heading down the wrong path trying to act like something that would never accept him.

"Maybe, one day down the road we could have this conversation again?"
Vitula spoke softly.

quite uneventful
THIS IS EXTREMELY LATE AND I GIVE YOU MY FIRST BORN AS APOLOGY!!!

FoxFire120

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:53 am
      Vremea stayed quiet as she awaited his response, running a hand through the fleece of her lusus with careful hands. She was nervous, that could be seen by the way she swallowed a little faster than usual, her normal calm disrupted by her emotional storm. She was alright, however. Nothing incriminating was said. So far. What if he wanted to hear her words, listen to her sayings? She wasn't ready yet, she wasn't ready to take the step, recruit others. Not yet...! She felt awkward, and while she was still okay then, what if she couldn't hold it later? What if he told someone? He was a little kid after all, what if--

Pulled out of her thoughts at the voice of Vitula echoing next to her, the yellowblood could feel her stiffened shoulders relax at his words, turning toward him and nodding at him before offering him an understanding smile. "A wise decision." The yellowblood crossed her legs, adjusting her sitting position before turning her attention to him once more. "I would like that, Vitula. I have a feeling we shall meet again, even if it is not exactly anytime soon." Vremea placed both her hands on her lap, one atop the other, simply enjoying his company along with the night breeze, the swirling dust, the niceness of their hometown. "If you need to find me, I am almost always in the Chittentown library. I work there. Ask for me, and you will find me. I promise." She was scared of being found out, of course, but she had faith this kid wouldn't spill anything. And technically it wasn't illegal. Technically!

"Since that is a finished topic, however, maybe I could recommend some actual books for you to read and learn with? The Queen's pamphlets could only help so much, after all. I am sure we can find something suiting your tastes." Even Yakmom nodded along, loving them herself as Vremea read several different books aloud to her almost regularly. They were quite entertaining!

FoxFire120
NO PROB!!! takes your firstborn >:3c

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:17 pm
Vitula looked up at Vremea with the sense there was more to her than meets the eye. However he would not question this feeling, at least out loud in her presence. Instead he smiled and nodded his head, agreeing that they should move on from the topic of the high bloods. Even though he was clearly younger than her, Vitula felt as if she saw him as an equal. The way she spoke and the way she carried herself made him question his current believes on if he really needed to seek out approval from the high bloods. It only took this female troll a few minutes to make him second guest what he had believed in for years.

"Vermea" he spoke in a hushed voice. "Thank you for everything, it may not seem like a lot but I feel like I learned something today. Right now it seems small . . . but I have this feeling it will grow into something bigger one day." He quickly jumped from the bench and took a few steps forward before turning back at Vermea. "You said you work at the library right? You think we could go right now and you show me some of those other books you were talking about? I wanna read something about low bloods this time! Uhm . . . whats a better term than low blood?"

quite uneventful
. . . take my second born as well

FoxFire120

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:24 pm
      Vremea felt her insides flutter at his words. He was just a child, but even he knew there was something else there, something just beyond his understanding that she wished she could show to him. It was just not her place, not yet. She didn't want to recruit children. They still had so much to learn, so much to grow from, so much to experience before making a decision. And this, Vremea was alright with. She preferred it, actually. She wouldn't have it if a troll was pushed into the rebels-- Such would just breed more pain and suffering. "I am very glad you feel that way. It will come to you, I am sure." She looked at the tiny yellowblood, definitely amused at his eagerness. "Yes, I would love to show you some books! There is this truly wonderful book I read, where there is good representation of us, and it-- It is not very well known, but it is very informative!" Vremea stood up, glancing at her own lusus before catching up with the yellowblood. At his question, Vremea just smiled. "Just use our actual bloodcolor. Yellowblood. It's the best term you can use. Because we are just as important as they are."

FoxFire120
accepts your first born and rubs hands maliciously
FIN!!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas