Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
Do you think you have too much clothes or not enough ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:08 pm
I like to buy clothes when I see that I like the style and the price is decent, cheap, preferably on sale...

I have clothes for all seasons, winter, spring and fall are interchangeable, and summer.

I have clothes for work (everything that looks professional and simple), for casual life (jeans, printed t-shirt), for exercising and special occasions (fancy dresses, skirts and tops). The same goes with shoes and coats.

Also, if I have clothes that are very tight on me I still keep them because I sometimes lose weight (when I'm stressed out), so I can wear them.

As a result, I have a lot of clothes... and I like to buy !! gonk Now, I stopped because I'm moving into a smaller apartment with a small closet. My drawers don't all fit in my bedroom so I must put them in the living room.

Well, you could tell me to rent a bigger apartment or a apartment with more closets etc. However, the situation turned out like that. I already gave some clothes to charity and stopped to buy clothes and shoes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:54 pm
I don't think I have too much clothes. I'd like more but I can't afford it right now.

There isn't anything wrong with have a bunch of clothes though. As long as you're making use of them and can afford it, it hardly matters. Not having room can be an issue, but I'm sure you'll be able to make room for them somehow. Maybe buy a drawer organizer (small plastic drawers) to keep some extra stuff in; if you keep underwear/socks in a drawer, you can keep it in the organizer so you can put shirts or pants in that drawer instead.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Sakaiden

Ruthless Master

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:51 pm
I agree with that, there's nothing wrong with having enough clothes for every occasion...be it a change of seasons, something to do with weight, or so on. Don't forget that in addition to what Yokies suggested, you can always get some vacuum pack bags, they typically work with any old vacuum cleaner. But if space becomes a huge issue, maybe check out Ikea. First time I went there I was astonished at how many things they have for space saving alternatives. eek

Thanks for reminding me though, I need to actually take like 600$ of my monthly pay check and buy a whole ton of things lol. I haven't really had the time to roam the mall and buy things little by little, and most of my wardrobe needs replacing. I mean legit, I had to throw some stuff out. Serves me right for buying from Old Navy...meh, I guess they're either a hit or a miss, huh?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:07 am
Since you know you could possibly donate clothes to second hand store and look for bigger size. However I think it's up to you. Myself I like clothes that are hang loose over the body. So I might be tall and soild build. But never less to say that depends on the type of clothes you like. I never wear clothes tight. Well fitted sure, loosely fitted for summer sure. I not a fashionable person. But I'm seeing what's best for you. Just saying that I actually look like Count Dracula, but really don't really care about that. Since I'm quite nice and sweet even.  

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:47 pm
Tbh, I think I have too many old clothes that need tossed out and replaced but at the same time I am very lacking in formal, work, and overall new clothes. x_x;;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:20 pm
I think I have just enough but could be more. I have a lot of shirts but I need more pants and more professional clothing.  

Beth Phoenix23

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Lady Ignea

Sweet Singing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:11 am
♥ ♥ . . .
    Both too much and not enough.
    I have a lot of clothes and I can hardly find place for new ones, but most of them are just old clothes that I don't wear anymore unless I'm sick. I need to finally organise them somehow and donate or use as sewing practise material, but I never have time for this OTL
    That being said, I don't have enough clothes that go well with my current style, but mostly because it's so hard to find clothes I like in shops ; v;

. . . ♥ ♥

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:14 pm
"Some people are okay,

I have to many articles of clothing I never wear but not enough I prefer to wear.

but mostly I just feel like poisoning everybody."User Image

Pocket Trash

Hygienic Ladykiller

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:50 am
I have way too many clothes redface I am a shopaholic I must admit it's an ongoing problem I have lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:18 am
I just had this same problem, and ended up donating four bags of clothing only to fill the space with new clothes,
emotion_facepalm
but the real occupier in my place is my books. Book shopping, now that's my out of control addiction.

emotion_bigheart

Emizia

Wheezing Phantom

12,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100