Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A Hop, Step...Trip... [Xavier / Torsten] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:02 pm
He heaved in a breath and glanced at the boil's ankle, which looked rather larger than it should have been.

"Oh," said Xavier, now extremely flustered because he'd hurt someone, crap. "Erm. Y-y-yes. I c-can show you if y-you, don't, erm...mind."

swordofthedarkones

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:14 am
kuuropii

Torsten chuckled at the other. "Don't get worked up...I can see it in your wings. Its just an ankle, though I'll admit I'm not used to getting hurt. Its not a bad experience overall. Its...refreshing. All my life I was told I was invincible, tough...its good to see that someone of my pedigree can suffer." he smiled up at the bigger male.

"Besides its not like it won't heal, I just need someone with experience to look at it to determine if its worse than what i'm feeling. Uhm...Xavier. This may be asking a lot...but could you carry me? Its hard to balance on one foot with a tail dragging behind me." he asked sweetly. The small dragon was being nice only because of his Mother's teachings. Though he knew that he could of been a brat. it just didn't seem fair to the insecure male before him.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:38 pm
Xavier was still relatively wilted.

"I d-do not have experience in t-these matters," he said timidly. "B-b-but I can, u-uhm, m-maybe l-lead you? I a-am not s-s-strong enough, I d-d-don't think to c-c-arry..."

Even though it was his fault in the first place that he'd injured the poor boil.

swordofthedarkone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:12 am
kuuropii

Tor blinked finding the male cute, but sort of irritating. He needed a confidence boost. The small dragon stood wobbly. "Alright. Can you at least lend me your shoulder? Please?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:53 am
Sadly, Xavier's confidence was not something so easily boosted.

He obediently stood and reached out, offering his arm to the smaller boil, a frown of anxiety on his face.

swordofthedarkone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:00 am
kuuropii

As they neared the nurses office Torsten smiled. "Thank you~ It was nice meeting you Xavier." as sweet as he could see the other male was. Torsten saw him as an elder brother he had to push towards being more sure of himself. "Xavier. If you wanted to...maybe later we can meet up and hang out again...here." he gave the other male a tender smile as he pulled out an obsidian ear cuff.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:29 pm
He was actually somewhat startled by the offer to meet again, because Xavier had gotten the impression that Tor thought him incompetent. He flushed a little, shuffling his feet.

"...ye-es," he said, giving a little nod. "I'd like that."

swordofthedarkones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:41 am
kuuropii
wrap up?

Tor placed the ear cuff in the other's hand. "This is a gift. A sign I want us to be friends. I'll see ya around~"

With that he hobbled into the nurse's office and hoped his parents didn't get wind of this. He'd be in so much trouble...  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers