Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Sparks in the City (Aerona + Voscil)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sporty girls are up to something in the city...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:46 pm
Aerona stretched, feeling a yawn escape from her lips as she waited at the New Hemisect scuttlecanister station. She had only been waiting at the half-way point for a handful of minutes now, but however many minutes Aerona could hold was certainly not enough. She tapped her foot on the ground, itching to leave, but her lusus had made it very clear not to stray. Sophitia had tucked herself low inside of her legs on the ground, trying to look as docile as possible. It was dangerous here. There were drones and highbloods everywhere, and the best you can do is to be gentle and proper. Aerona had resisted rolling her eyes at her lusus' urging all night, but her patience was wearing thin. She wanted adventure! Intrigue! The last time she visited, she got to explore a crazy old building with another zippy yellowblood, and that was unforgettable. This time, she had to be... Demure.

Since Bloodfest, Aerona had calmed down some. Under her sleeve her arm was wrapped tight, and she hadn't been able to climb at all. Her strength had waned, and with it her will. Anger towards that girl and highbloods was replaced by fear of retribution and more torment by her lusus, and so she played it safe. Calm it off of Sascha for a while, maybe. Make some new friends! You met some nice, safe girls in Bloodfest, yes? Sophitia was very fond of new connections, especially if they kept Aerona out of trouble on her own. She was glad, this time, that Aerona seemed to agree!

And agree she did. Voscil had spunk. Even some card game was more exciting with the yellowblood -- and that speed! Aerona couldn't resist. Only a couple of weeks after she headed back home, and Aerona's mood was dampened with loneliness. Friends were the perfect cure.

Aerona shifted her weight once again, looking out for the yellow speedster in the distance.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Voscil had taken the time to write very carefully a letter to her redblooded friend. After recieving a visit from Chiara, Voscil had realized she didn't have very many friends. Afryse, Reemus, Ephias, Etsail, Zindel and now the blueblood perhaps, but she still recalled a certain female redblood who'd given her one hell of a run for her money during Bloodfest. She'd taken the time to ask for Aerona's contact information so she could get ahold of her again implying they perhaps could hang out together in the city or out in the mountains.

Either worked for her, Voscil just wanted an excuse to hang out with the cool chick again. The other had been straight forward and like a few of her friends a real knack for competitive sports, and games alike. Which was something Vos had admit ably respected in the redblood, especially as the days during the festival had ticked by.

So when she'd set a time and place, and sent the letter off Voscil waited impatiently. The yellowblood zipped about going from place to place. All the while moving here and there, and back some more while she waited. Mamaju seemed bored, but sat close by watching over her hyperactive trollkit. Voscil was beginning to wonder if her friend would show when she spied a familiar looking troll. "HEEYYYYY! You made it!" She shouted, bouncing up and down waving at the redblood. With a bright few sparks and a flash she rushed over to the other...about to tackle her in a embrace when she spied the others arm seemed injured.

Instead she clasped her good shoulder. "I'm glad you found your way to this side of town alright." She flashed her a toothy smile, before letting go of her shoulder and gesturing upwards. "My apartments up a few flights, but uh are you hungry? We can do that first maybe~!" She offered, pretty sure the other wasn't up for climbing around, so instead the yellowblood child quickly made other plans for them.

Sypon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:38 pm
Aerona brightened. Seeing Voscil in the distance, she only had a split second to shout “Hey!” before suddenly Voscil was right in front of her. She’d never get used to that. With a laugh and a pang of jealousy at how dang cool she was, Aerona gave herself a gentle pat on the shoulder and nodded.

“Thanks! Did it even with my gunky ol’ arm. Got into a fight during Bloodfest, haha…” Aerona laughed. Inside she darkened a bit, but it was too long of a story to tell Voscil now. She gasped at Voscil’s proposition in the meantime, excited to change the subject. “Ohh, let’s get to eatin’! You can show me around and then we can go to your hivestem. You wanna burger? I’m feelin’ fried potatoes an’ beefgrub!” She exclaimed. Then, Aerona had a hilarious idea.

“And I bet you know all of the fast food places around here. Get it!” Aerona bust out laughing at her own joke.

leon_a_darkangel

Sypon
Vice Captain

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:02 pm
Voscil looked amused, given the way the other had gaped at her momentarily. It was always fun showing off just a bit; especially to friends she hadn't seen in a little. It wasn't done maliciously; really if Vos could she'd have scooped the other up and raced around with her. Right now that seemed like a bad idea, and would have to wait. She admired the other kid; she was a pretty well rounded troll by Vos's accounts. The freckled redblood was great company too, and had a lot of fight in her..

"Huh? What really a fight?" Voscil looked concerned, frowning just a bit at the idea. "Wow, that really sucks, next time I'll have to be you're backup or something girl!" She huffed, her brows furrowing at the idea of someone hurting the other troll, or a bad fight breaking out during the midst of the fun activities. Then again worse had happened on Alternia she supposed. Although the subject changed quickly on her part, and Voscil was content to allow it to rest if Aerona was. Especially since the change was a more positive one. Although she had been clearly concerned, there wasn’t much Vos could do to help her beside have fun with the other at present and get her mind off it!

This also gave them both something to focus on she figured. "Yeah, there’s an awesome beefgrub and fried potatoes joint down the road a bit! I brought my beetles pouch so no worries." She grinned at her companion, clearly pleased by her choice.

The funny remark actually made the yellowblood snort, and begin giggling at the joke right along with the redblood as she laughed at her joke. "Oh you just know it!" Voscil beamed, zipping from one spot, sparking playfully at the other before going to the next nearest lamppost as she placed a hand on her hip. "Aerona! Didn't you know? You got the fastest guide in town for a buddy." She teased, before skipping back to her friend to walk along beside her at a normal pace, no psionics involved for now.

"What kinda roms do ya like? There's a video store on the way back, or we can just watch something at my place. I don't really mind." She admitted, clearly pleased to have company either way as they strolled along.

Syp0n

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:32 pm
Aerona laughed and breezed past the question of the fight. Instead, she focused on the salivation situation happening in her nutrition cave! Hanging out with a city pal was clearly a great idea.

“Yummmm! I’m gonna get a shake! Soph brought some beetles too so ya don’t have to cover me. And!!! I brought my Conflagrhinocerates! If you wanna get schooled again later,” Aerona mentioned. She winked and gave Voscil a quick slap on her back. Even if Voscil beat her out in speed, Aerona had pure dumb luck on her side. She probably did, anyway. Without her arms to use she was in a bit of a tight spot one-upping her friends recently, especially Voscil.

“Mmm. You know, I don’t watch a lot of stuff! Dealer’s choice.” She smiled. “I wanna see what kinda other nerdy stuff you’re into.” She laughed and winked at Voscil, sticking her tongue out for good measure. The very meeting was getting her excited.

As the two walked, Sophitia made sure to keep them in her sights. It certainly was a blessing that Voscil couldn’t bring Aerona up to her speed, that was for sure. After a few blocks of chatter, the restaurant appeared. Aerona gasped and bounced.

“Ohmigosh, Voscil, I’m so hungry I could die. Is this it? It smells like it.” She took a long whiff of the air and visions of beefgrub danced in her head.

leon_a_darkangel
WOOO

Sypon
Vice Captain

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:01 am
The yellowblood pursed her lips for only a moment when Aerona didn't reply about the fight. Instead, she let the discussion go with only a slight shrug. Her stomach was growling and her friend was clearly starving as well. Whatever had happened was in the past, surely it would be alright.

Moving with a little pep to her step Voscil rejoined the other at her side given she'd stopped to stare at her for a moment while the other had talked. The clasp to her back from the other earned a hand on the redbloods shoulder as the girl beamed at her. "Oh yeah they got all kinds of flavors. Hm? Are you suuure? I was going to pay for us but okay. Wait, what? Ooo! You brought your Flarp cards as well?! I'm glad you liked them so much! I might have a few extras to add to your deck, or trade if you got anything new." She smirked then, eyes burning with childish delight at the ideas of a friendly match of cards. Voscil was chattering away without pause while talking to the other. It just so happened she was having a great time so far, and couldn't be bothered to slow down in that moment.

Sure enough the smell of food had guided them right to their destination. "Heck yeah it is! See I told you it was close by." Vos bounced in place before moving ahead of the small group.

Darting away from Aerona, she pulled open the door for her friend. It was generously sized, there was even a place for parking larger lusii and feeding stations outside the main dinner. Mamaju glanced between Sophitia and the two troll children with a reluctance to actually go inside the restaurant. She settled for making her way in a shift leap to the rooftop to settle down for a nap, trusting her daughter to find her should the need arise.

A small unassuming redblood greeted them at the door, peering between the kids and insectoid with them. "Was that a table for three then?" She asked, grabbing two menus and standing at the wait by the front register.

Voscil grinned then as she placed a hand on her hip. "Yeah, I think so thanks." She couldn't wait to be seated, impatiently trailing after the troll to their assigned booth as she wiggled onto a seat and quickly peered around the bench to see if Aerona was infact still coming.

Sypon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:40 pm
Aerona hopped into the booth after Voscil, looking at her from the other side. She swung her legs back and forth and produced her slim deck out of her pocket. “So like… I have NO one to play FLARP with!” Aerona complained. “All I got is my big flame dudes that can whomp ya, but like. Ugh, no one is cool on Busthind.”

She puffed out her cheeks dramatically and blew a raspberry. “Whatever. At least the art’s pretty!” She turned over a few of the cards (already weathered with her poor care) and tapped them idly. Aerona knew without a doubt her winning streak was a fluke. With Voscil’s connections and ability to get cool city stuff – not to mention her incredible powers – she had natural trump cards no matter what. Aerona clutched her cards defensively. Humming, she looked back up at Voscil with interest.

“So Vos, you’re hecka speedy. You always been like that? Like, how do you make it go? And stop and stuff? Totally dish.”

leon_a_darkangel
BAM

Sypon
Vice Captain

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:34 am
Voscil looked the other troll over as she sat down. There was a curious gleam in the small child's eyes as the other talked with her. Leaning forward she smiled warmly at her, she actually enjoyed the others company. Partly because she was so lively herself! And she had been awesome at Fiduspawn. Voscil recognized a natural when she saw one, and Aerona had taken to the game swimmingly. "Whaaaat? No one?" Voscil jutted her lower lip out at her. "Even with your arm injury we can play tomorrow night! Or even tonight. I got an extra coon you can stay in..we can dress up and everything. I have extra costumes and foam wrapped weapons. I got video games too if you prefer." She offered the redblood readily, excited to have someone to play with potentially.

Pouting a little, she did however perk up at the other complementing the art on the fiduspawn cards. "I love the fidu card art..it makes collecting more enjoyable." Vos confessed sheepishly as yellow creeped onto her marked cheeks. Not minding the poor condition as she herself had countless cards that had been seen better days she leaned in to inspect what she was tapping.

"Hmm..did you like fire types mostly? Orrrr? You can pick whatever. I might have extra cards I can give you to build up your deck." Vos pursed her lips, trying to remember where she stashed her extra back ups that didn't go with to Bloodfest that year as prizes. She was pretty sure the other wouldn't mind getting some new cards to add to her small collection.

The yellowblood grinned at the question. "I was born like this, right from the hatching get go!" Vos chirped in response. "It's just psionic energy..I surround myself with electricity and use it to move around quickly. I eat a ton if I use to much." She confessed resting her chin in her hand. "You were really good with your playing style for a newbie. I bet you can pick up anything ya put your mind to~!" Voscil complimented, before poking at the menu. "I'm hungrrrryyy...do you know what you want?" Vos swung her legs idly in a lazy fashion as they chatted.

Sypon
sorry about the long wait @u@ i promise it'll be better this time

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:25 pm
Aerona lightened. “Yeah!! Soph will totally be cool with hanging out. This is SO nerdy. I, like, love it.” She tapped her hands on the table, energy building.

“I am all about fire types ‘cos they kick butt! And they’re totally red and orange and yellow, which is the best.” She explained. Aerona laced her fingers, considering, and nodded. “Yeah. They’re the best! Like us. Obviously.”

Voscil was a spark, and her energy was infectious. All the same, Aerona couldn’t help but feel another pang of jealousy when she talked about her powers. “Aw, man. That’s so cool,” she hummed. Aerona crossed her arms over the table, looking over her friend as though she was trying to spot some shimmer of static electricity on her. “Wonder if I’ll ever get a cool power like that.” She puffed out her cheeks.

Fortunately, any awkwardness was glossed over with more fiduspawn and food talk. Aerona perked up and slapped her hands down. “Fries!! And, whatever.”

leon_a_darkangel

Sypon
Vice Captain

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas