Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] Shiny and Chrome (Uru/West) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
PhiferWolf rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 3 Total: 13 (2-20)

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:21 pm
Uru parried the glowing red fist coming at him, using his hand to deflect it. He watched as the hit landed on the demon himself, nearly toppling the alumni over. The disorientation was met with a hard hit to West's jaw, perhaps a bit harder than he had anticipated. It seemed like rage and anger rolled off the demon in spades, almost suffocating.

The demon hound left little pause between bouts of attacks, keeping the distance close and himself on the offensive.

BATTLE INFO

Damage Done: 7
Damage Taken: 0
HP: 23/50

T1 (5d4 ) Siphon (The Chill) - Small blue smokey wisps from his fingers as he places it on target, sapping pain away from the individual.
T2 (3d4 ) Creeping Frost (Tainted Fang) - While distracting with attacks, a swipe of his palm creates a creeping frost on the contacted area.
T3 (9d4 ) Cocytus Fang (Battle Cry) - Aggressive kick-boxing maneuvers with signature cold-flames engulfing his feet and fists. Contact gives a cold-burning sensation.
Smerdle

Smerdle rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 6 Total: 17 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:07 pm
Unlike the jabs that had accompanied his own rebounding FEAR, West barely felt these new hits as he rushed forward with a prolonged, angry shout and delivered a punch of his own. He was growing more uncomfortably exhausted by the second, and that was... it was s**t. Unacceptable. He shouted again.

"HIT ME!"

HP: 8/60
Damage: 11

Quote:
Burst of Clarity (T3 The Eye) - nothing visible, tis but a buff
Fist of Fury (T2 Gambler's Chance) - magic punch with glowy red fist
Bamm-Bamm (T1 Swift Strikes) - lots of little magic punches all over the place
PhiferWolf

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PhiferWolf rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 4, 4 Total: 16 (5-20)

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:17 am
Uru grunted as he took the brunt of the attack, his fingers digging into the ground as he skidded away from the blow. Shaking out his limbs, he raised a hand to his chest, blue smoke emitting from his chest as his eyes remained on his opponent. The blow was a hard hit, but, with his FEAR, he nullified most of the damage.

"Running out of steam, West?" He taunted as he let loose a taunting laugh, throwing his arms wide open. "COME AT ME! SHOW ME DAMIEN'S FRIENDS ARE STRONG!"

What were these words that were coming from him?... from where?...

BATTLE INFO

Damage Done: 0
Damage Taken: 11
HP: 23 - 11 + 12 = 24/50

T1 (5d4 ) Siphon (The Chill) - Small blue smokey wisps from his fingers as he places it on target, sapping pain away from the individual.
T2 (3d4 ) Creeping Frost (Tainted Fang) - While distracting with attacks, a swipe of his palm creates a creeping frost on the contacted area.
T3 (9d4 ) Cocytus Fang (Battle Cry) - Aggressive kick-boxing maneuvers with signature cold-flames engulfing his feet and fists. Contact gives a cold-burning sensation.
Smerdle

Smerdle rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 9 Total: 19 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:56 pm
Much like he had felt while shaking Uru's hand, West could tell something strange had just happened, or at the very least, something he didn't approve of. He replied with little more than another punch, though a brief, feral smirk also made an appearance as he darted back.

The yelling was good. He might have been exhausted and frustrated, but the hellhound's shouts gave him a boost he sorely needed.

HP: 8/60
Damage: 13

Quote:
Burst of Clarity (T3 The Eye) - nothing visible, tis but a buff
Fist of Fury (T2 Gambler's Chance) - magic punch with glowy red fist
Bamm-Bamm (T1 Swift Strikes) - lots of little magic punches all over the place
PhiferWolf

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PhiferWolf rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-20)

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:13 pm
He could swear he heard a resounding crack but that may have just been in his head. Or literally. Regardless, Uru found himself stumbling back with a howl of pain, clasping over the impacted area. Mother jacker really hurt! A demon with such physical prowess was impressive and he was thoroughly impressed. Sure, he leaned both directions, but a display of power from a male individual was an easily impressive sight.

Shaking his head with a grin, he looked back at West. "Damien wouldn't know who to cheer for if he were here." He spoke as he cracked his knuckles, rolling his shoulders. "But if he were..." The demon hound sprinted forward, leapt, drew back his fist- "He would be routing for me!" - and crashed down on the alumni with all of his weight behind it.

BATTLE INFO

Damage Done: 12
Damage Taken: 13
HP: 11/50

Smerdle
ouo/ .... *picks up West*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:44 pm
The boost didn't last. Already addled from his stint as a hellhound punching bag, West chose to use his remaining brain power to try to think up a stinging retort (something he was horrible at anyway) rather than defend himself. Uru's knuckles slammed into his cheekbone, and West saw white as his head snapped back with the impact. Something was off again, but this time as he toppled backward he sluggishly deduced that it was his own failing FEAR. Strength left him in a rush, and instead of the pain of the punch reminding him that he was alive, all it made him want to do was lie down. West caught himself almost too late, rested a hand on his thigh as he leaned over to catch his breath, and grudgingly raised his opposite palm in defeat.

"Beat by a Hob," he muttered as his vision cleared. A cheaty one with blue fire and calming magic and what he could swear was healing. Gross. "Unless yer not." It occurred to him that he had only assumed Uru still attended Amityville since he had only seen him at school functions, but West had been at those functions too, and... now he was just grasping. "Guess it doesn't matter. Levi's never gonna let me live this down." After an amused sigh, it seemed his breath was sufficiently caught. West straightened slowly, shaking his head all the while. "It was good though. A good fight." He rubbed his eye and winced. That was going to leave a mark.

PhiferWolf
old man down

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:32 pm
The hellhound sighed as he sat himself down with a low groan before his rump touched the ground. "I'm a Hob." He admitted, resting his sore arm across his raised knee, offering a sheepish chuckle. It was strange, a non-grump Uru'baen looked extremely soft and non-threatening. Well, if one ignored the way his brows usually rested. "Almost... I have my graduation form filled." He put out, tilting to glance at the alumni. He wasn't entirely sure if he was ready to graduate yet. There was a lot left to be done, a lot left he can still do, and a whole lot he wasn't ready to let go. The pained expression on West's face made him want to make it go away. It wasn't often that he felt in such a way. It wasn't too long ago that he figured out how his natural ability worked. He also learned he couldn't go around touching people to try it out.

Waving off the thought, he smirked. "I haven't met Levi yet. Damien talks about her a lot, but if she's good with him, I am sure you'd be off the hook."

Uru offered the fellow demon a huff in agreement. "Yeah, gonna be sore later."

Smerdle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:08 am
West's reply was a grunt that seemed to coalesce into a word at the last moment.

"Maybe." He snorted. It didn't matter. In some ways, Levi's taunts were just as much fun as her pride. "Someday you'll have t'meet her an' see for yerself. But not today. Today I'm goin' home and no one's invited." West stretched, catching himself as he lost his balance again.

"Good luck with gettin' outta here. I can't say this place isn't excitin', but so's the rest of Halloween." He hesitated, wondering whether or not he should shake again or congratulate Uru or help him up or whatever. In the end, he just turned and shuffled off, raising a hand in farewell. "Nice t'meet you properly an' all that." Ugh. Nice. Really? He truly did need a nap.

PhiferWolf

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items